Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 492 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4446
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her and walked out. She looks nothing like those pics. She was staying at some type of halfway house of some sort. It's near the cvs on state street.
    Those pics are filtered but most likely years ago and from partying hard.

    BMD.

  2. #4445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Most providers will only let you get one pop. My rule of thumb is only see him for a quick visit the first time around. If they blow my mind how good they are on a quick visit I will go for half an hour, it's been a while since I have seen a provider worth half hour though.
    Your paying for time. My advice is that if you schedule an hour of time just ask up front when you schedule if the hour includes multi pops.

  3. #4444
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    So I'm confused. Are we paying for time or "pops?" Each time I've ever gotten an hhr, they always try to get up and start cleaning up, even if time isn't up. This is why I'd never get a full hr.
    Most providers will only let you get one pop. My rule of thumb is only see him for a quick visit the first time around. If they blow my mind how good they are on a quick visit I will go for half an hour, it's been a while since I have seen a provider worth half hour though.

  4. #4443

    What're we paying for?

    So I'm confused. Are we paying for time or "pops?" Each time I've ever gotten an hhr, they always try to get up and start cleaning up, even if time isn't up. This is why I'd never get a full hr.

  5. #4442
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this latina? Not much info on the ad wondering if she's worth the gas.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/577223453899
    I went to see her and walked out. She looks nothing like those pics. She was staying at some type of halfway house of some sort. It's near the cvs on state street.

  6. #4441

    Fun Size Latina

    Anyone have info on this latina? Not much info on the ad wondering if she's worth the gas.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/577223453899
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bitsize2.jpg‎   bitsize.jpg‎  

  7. #4440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Well I did end up seeing her. My phone blew up 2 hours later with a bunch of messages, seemed like they didn't go through (or she sent a quick string making it appear that way). Honestly wish I did get ghosted.

    Not as good looking in person.

    Spent 15 minutes telling me about all the crackheadish drama going on in her life, took 2 phone calls who got better rates than me. 45 seconds into CBJ knock on door by friend wanting to use bathroom. Takes off outer shirt and pants hairy armpits and crotch, bruised up legs. Next guy waiting in parking lot across street as I was walking out. Never ever the fuck again.
    Wow. Thank God I never wasted my 2 hours drive to see her.

    You save me bro.

  8. #4439

    Shannel palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Hashed out details with her ghosted me when I got to her place. I know she has mediocre reviews but she is 20 minutes closer than any other provider to me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/617614280879
    Well I did end up seeing her. My phone blew up 2 hours later with a bunch of messages, seemed like they didn't go through (or she sent a quick string making it appear that way). Honestly wish I did get ghosted.

    Not as good looking in person.

    Spent 15 minutes telling me about all the crackheadish drama going on in her life, took 2 phone calls who got better rates than me. 45 seconds into CBJ knock on door by friend wanting to use bathroom. Takes off outer shirt and pants hairy armpits and crotch, bruised up legs. Next guy waiting in parking lot across street as I was walking out. Never ever the fuck again.

  9. #4438

    Shanelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Hashed out details with her ghosted me when I got to her place. I know she has mediocre reviews but she is 20 minutes closer than any other provider to me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/617614280879
    Saw her a few years ago and I don't remember exactly why but settled for a CBJ after seeing her body. I remember she was very talkative and nice but she didn't look good.

  10. #4437
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Told me CBJ only. Is that the case? Thanks for your report.
    Can do one better. She said she wouldn't even do just a BBBJ for the qv. So if you want any oral you are forced into some longer date. Afterwards she said something about wah wah putting bare dick in her mouth and they all stink. Was clear it was to avoid any qv BJ not just the BBBJ part.

    Honestly some of you guys need to stop blowing these broads heads up way too much cause we got mostly average women at best around here that are trying to act like they are hot and this is southern Cali or some shit.

  11. #4436

    Meant to say Alicia

    Meant to say Alicia, not Alyssa.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I visited Alyssa yesterday for the first time in a while, and although she is kind of a mess; she definitely provides great service at a reasonable rate. She doesn't seem as business like as some others and I like how she answers the door with no pants on. She is tiny the way I like them with smooth skin. Her boobs are firm as well, not pancakes. I have have visited her three times altogether, and she has never ghosted me, answers within a reasonable time frame, and provides good service at a reasonable rate.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/035644655749

  12. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I visited Alyssa yesterday for the first time in a while, and although she is kind of a mess; she definitely provides great service at a reasonable rate. She doesn't seem as business like as some others and I like how she answers the door with no pants on. She is tiny the way I like them with smooth skin. Her boobs are firm as well, not pancakes. I have have visited her three times altogether, and she has never ghosted me, answers within a reasonable time frame, and provides good service at a reasonable rate.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/035644655749
    Told me CBJ only. Is that the case? Thanks for your report.

  13. #4434

    Alyssa

    I visited Alyssa yesterday for the first time in a while, and although she is kind of a mess; she definitely provides great service at a reasonable rate. She doesn't seem as business like as some others and I like how she answers the door with no pants on. She is tiny the way I like them with smooth skin. Her boobs are firm as well, not pancakes. I have have visited her three times altogether, and she has never ghosted me, answers within a reasonable time frame, and provides good service at a reasonable rate.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/035644655749

  14. #4433

    Shanelle

    Saw her once awhile back. Wasn't anything special. You're not missing out. Just wanted a bbj but she would only do CBJ. Wasn't very good at it so did mish till I finished. Was nice enough but wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Hashed out details with her ghosted me when I got to her place. I know she has mediocre reviews but she is 20 minutes closer than any other provider to me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/617614280879

  15. #4432

    Shanelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Hashed out details with her ghosted me when I got to her place. I know she has mediocre reviews but she is 20 minutes closer than any other provider to me.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/617614280879
    I saw her a long time ago in Westside. Pussy was good and tight, but wouldn't take off all her clothes. Very business like. Reminded me of trying to get a quick fuck in back in high school when the gfs parents were home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape