Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 7368
-
10-27-21 20:52 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 207What're we paying for?
So I'm confused. Are we paying for time or "pops?" Each time I've ever gotten an hhr, they always try to get up and start cleaning up, even if time isn't up. This is why I'd never get a full hr.
-
10-27-21 20:49 #4442Senior Member

Posts: 207I went to see her and walked out. She looks nothing like those pics. She was staying at some type of halfway house of some sort. It's near the cvs on state street.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 18:34 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 792Fun Size Latina
Anyone have info on this latina? Not much info on the ad wondering if she's worth the gas.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/577223453899
-
10-27-21 16:19 #4440Senior Member

Posts: 4544Wow. Thank God I never wasted my 2 hours drive to see her.
Originally Posted by Creeper1
[View Original Post]
You save me bro.
-
10-27-21 12:50 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 269Shannel palmer
Well I did end up seeing her. My phone blew up 2 hours later with a bunch of messages, seemed like they didn't go through (or she sent a quick string making it appear that way). Honestly wish I did get ghosted.
Originally Posted by Creeper1
[View Original Post]
Not as good looking in person.
Spent 15 minutes telling me about all the crackheadish drama going on in her life, took 2 phone calls who got better rates than me. 45 seconds into CBJ knock on door by friend wanting to use bathroom. Takes off outer shirt and pants hairy armpits and crotch, bruised up legs. Next guy waiting in parking lot across street as I was walking out. Never ever the fuck again.
-
10-26-21 21:19 #4438Senior Member

Posts: 78Shanelle
Saw her a few years ago and I don't remember exactly why but settled for a CBJ after seeing her body. I remember she was very talkative and nice but she didn't look good.
Originally Posted by Creeper1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 11:58 #4437Senior Member

Posts: 31Can do one better. She said she wouldn't even do just a BBBJ for the qv. So if you want any oral you are forced into some longer date. Afterwards she said something about wah wah putting bare dick in her mouth and they all stink. Was clear it was to avoid any qv BJ not just the BBBJ part.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
Honestly some of you guys need to stop blowing these broads heads up way too much cause we got mostly average women at best around here that are trying to act like they are hot and this is southern Cali or some shit.
-
10-25-21 06:09 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 118Meant to say Alicia
Meant to say Alicia, not Alyssa.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 12:03 #4435Senior Member

Posts: 468Told me CBJ only. Is that the case? Thanks for your report.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 08:23 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 118Alyssa
I visited Alyssa yesterday for the first time in a while, and although she is kind of a mess; she definitely provides great service at a reasonable rate. She doesn't seem as business like as some others and I like how she answers the door with no pants on. She is tiny the way I like them with smooth skin. Her boobs are firm as well, not pancakes. I have have visited her three times altogether, and she has never ghosted me, answers within a reasonable time frame, and provides good service at a reasonable rate.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....c/035644655749
-
10-23-21 17:18 #4433Regular Member

Posts: 21Shanelle
Saw her once awhile back. Wasn't anything special. You're not missing out. Just wanted a bbj but she would only do CBJ. Wasn't very good at it so did mish till I finished. Was nice enough but wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Creeper1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 10:46 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 101Shanelle
I saw her a long time ago in Westside. Pussy was good and tight, but wouldn't take off all her clothes. Very business like. Reminded me of trying to get a quick fuck in back in high school when the gfs parents were home.
Originally Posted by Creeper1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 09:50 #4431Senior Member

Posts: 269Shanelle palmer ghosted
Hashed out details with her ghosted me when I got to her place. I know she has mediocre reviews but she is 20 minutes closer than any other provider to me.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/617614280879
-
10-20-21 21:25 #4430Regular Member

Posts: 21Asian posts
Lots of Asian posts lately. Any of them real? Used to go to the one up in Enfield awhile back but te have been long gone since. Wondering if these new posts are legit. Messaged one tonight asked for a pick of the girl and I was sent a link to a pic that was obviously bullshit.
-
10-20-21 21:14 #4429Senior Member

Posts: 78Just thought of a provider I'd like to see again
Anyone remember Krista I think she claimed to have the best ass in western mass? Taking a shot she might be around still or maybe someone similar. I think she mainly worked out of Chicopee and it was probably 8 or 10 years ago. She did have a great ass and a nice rack. The quality of women lately is horrible.











Reply With Quote




