Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 7964
-
10-27-21 15:19 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 44University Redhead. Thank you for the info
Thank you for the feedback. I get into town next Wed and will try her out. I will let you all know how things go.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Vitalogy1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 14:16 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 68It's a shame. Lookswise, she's ideal. Good price and not a bad location for me. Good TER reviews. She actually left me a voicemail once, very cute, feminine voice. But I don't do the car.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
Dates. I need a bed or couch. Hate looking around the whole time. One day a couple weeks back she was offering incall for just that day, but I missed it. I was considering getting a room in UC, but if she's just going to flake anyway, it's not worth it. She sure is a cutie though and supposedly very sweet.
-
10-27-21 14:10 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 641She moved out of S. Philly to CC a few months ago. She is doing quite well on * so guess no need to advertise for anything else now.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLuvo
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 13:54 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 748Well, that could have ended a lot different than it did. I'm glad you used your head and figured a way out if it that didn't get you into any more trouble than you had already found yourself in.
Originally Posted by LookingAround2
[View Original Post]
They will try and intimidate us with threats of violence because they live in that world on a daily basis. So, no surprise she attempted that with you.
I guess you felt you could trust her having dealt with her before. Poor judgment on your part. Can't trust anyone but yourself.
Remember the longer they find themselves in the game the worse it can and usually gets. What began for them as a party is now desperation. It's a common mistake. If you take nothing of any value from your experience keep in the back of your mind you are your own best friend. You only know what you are capable of. What they may be capable of is an unknown. An entirely different level depending on how high they might be when you see them.
It can get downright scary at times when dealing with altered mental states. Never ever underestimate what they might do.
To prepare myself I will sometimes watch various individuals. I will spot one and ask myself what is that person capable of? What is the worst they can do? Could that person hurt me or worse? What will they do to accomplish their goals? Will they go to great lengths to create a bad situation for me? If things go south, will they have the upper hand? These are just a few things I ponder when I find myself faced with individuals. Here is the most important question. If things go wrong, am I on my own here? Invariably the answer is always yes.
What I always consider my safest option, is keep a good escape plan in place. No matter if I'm inside outside or in my vehicle, nothing beats a well thought out escape plan. Find something that works for you. Something you can pull out of the hat at a moments notice. The more surprising it is to the aggressor the better.
One thing that always works is I keep a dummy roll of bills close at hand. Something to grab their attention if necessary. After all, that is what fuels their motives. It's a few dollar bills wrapped in a rubber band with a fake hundred showing. If I find myself in a situation where I need to get rid of someone that is being difficult, I get them close to where they shop and toss the bills out the window. What really works well is if there's another person close by that can see me toss the bills. Then the agitator knows if they don't go grab that roll quick the other person might get it. When they bolt to get the fake bills, I simply roll away.
I'm sure you can think of other ways to get the results you are expecting. I would be interested in how others handle difficult employees.
In this specific situation you were fortunate it didn't escalate. Thanks for sharing your experience so others can benefit. Great job. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
10-27-21 12:40 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 550West Philly
I have tried numerous times to see her but she flakes. She had told me she stays near 47th and walnut. Hope you have better luck.
Originally Posted by Rael1001
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 12:37 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 550Thanks for the update
Had seen her when she was prego and last time was in January of this year.
Originally Posted by LookingAround2
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 08:42 #4478Regular Member

Posts: 6April Showers
Hey guys any info on April Showers whereabouts? I use to see her in CNJ until she moved to Philly. Saw her post there for awhile then haven't seen anything. Moved. Retired?
-
10-27-21 02:58 #4477Regular Member

Posts: 7Be careful with Savanna / K
I saw her tonight and had an experience to write about. She has been getting worse and worse with the needle marks and scabbed more than before. The last few times I saw her she wasn't using at my place but tonight she brought her dope.
She was going down on me and she asked if she could use the bathroom. I said yah. When I had to go in to take a piss and she was shooting up in there.
We kept going with her BJ after that. She suddenly doubled the price for a 30 minute session when we we're 7 minutes into it. I told her I wasn't going to pay her double when the time I paid for wasn't even done.
She threatened to get some goons to my place to k*ll me. She went on a rant about how she is known and protected in "the industry", yodda yodda. I just told her to leave and she through a fit telling me that I had to pay her double just because. She just spent the last hour calling me nonstop. Closing all of that for good.
She used to be cool. She's not the same anymore. Its a shame. She gives great head, but I don't want to deal with that type of mess.
-
10-27-21 00:27 #4476Regular Member

Posts: 23https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ilhelm-2268934 This looks encouraging.
Originally Posted by LooknFriends
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 22:18 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 698Albanian thic busty
Ohio number, thic busty hot albanian, sounds all too good to be true?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tcall/41951731
-
10-26-21 22:10 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 44Anyone Seen the University Area Redhead
Gentlemen,
I will be in Philly next week and was checking out the talent. I usually just cruise the normal haunts and find someone to take back to my hotel. Was looking at STG and came across this TGTBT beauty. Has anyone had the pleasure?
Thank you for the help.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/851594845561
-
10-26-21 20:04 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 818If everyone shares.
Makes it a better place.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 15:47 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 550Thanks
I was intrigued by the ad.
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 20:03 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 225Skylar has been around for some time. The pic with her "boyfriend" in the background was noticed about 2 years ago, maybe a bit longer. She stepped out for a while. I haven't dated her myself but thought she is cute enough that I would if I wanted only what she provides and was in the area. Read carefully her posts and most of what you want to know is there.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
Take the pictures and do a reverse image search. Cant put her last number but you can easily find it.
Good luck.
PH.
-
10-25-21 12:58 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 2785Seriously?
You want someone to do all of the work for you? Link the reviews?
Originally Posted by Losorea
[View Original Post]
As a poster with only 9 posts to your name you need to learn how things work here. This site can be like Ask or Redit where you ask and someone delivers. But there are no points, likes or whatever for helping another dude out. So answering a question only comes from the goodness of someone's heart. Most guys here have paid their dues through bad experiences, rip-offs and scrapes with LE. As such, they are happy to help someone who is truly trying or who CONTRIBUTES to the community.
Your first post was in 2008 and since then I see not one "report" of a date with a girl. You have had your hand out the whole time and have contributed nothing to the community. Why is that? (Nice thing about the forum is that there is plenty of "how to" advice available if one has concerns.
If you want to see "reports" of a girl try using the search function of this site. Yeah, one might need to try a variety of spelling of the girls name, parts of her phone number or other features / things to find her.
I assume you have read "the rules" and understand how to date safely?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...s-For-BackPage
Contribute a few reviews to the forum, build some cred and info will flow your way. Just saying.
Good luck with your hobbying! Stay safe.










Reply With Quote




