Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25246

    First post

    Hey guys, first time posting in the group here but have been in the hobby for a few years. I want to do my part and share my experiences so far.

    Most recently I saw Anna at new hope. She had a decent body on her, FS I believe I paid $. 4, on top of door fee $45 for hh. She got right to the business so no BJ to speak of. I liked her squatting cg skills and the Doggie was great. Felt a bit rushed but overall pretty good experience.

    Prior to that I had seen Sol at her place. Apt on the north side. Quite a hike from where I live but ohhh man was she worth it. I had seen a prior post describing her, and it was pretty accurate. Face wise she wasn't much to look at but that ass was insane. One of the nicest fat round asses I've had and some nice thick thighs on her. $. 4 for the hh plus and extra $ for fs

    FS. If you're into older MILF Latinas with an ass to die for then I'd recommend.

    Before that I had visited why spa and got a cute petite Asian (didn't get her name) maybe mid 30's to early 40's. Only got L1 bc I was kinda short on funds but I think I woulda taken the plunge if her price wasn't so high. I think she wanted over $$ for FS.

    I've also had some good (and terrible) experiences in the suburbs but I'll probably post in those threads. For my next adventure I'd like to check out AOL, oki and Pacifico. Can anyone give me an estimate on their rates as well as the talent? Alright you guys be cool and stay safe!

  2. #25245

    Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of when everyone was raving about emily the thai at west river spa.

    Went there and was greeted by a chubby butterburger well past her prime. Sometimes the hype is not worth it.
    Dark lighting, being horny, and a distorted view of reality are not a good mix!

  3. #25244
    Reminds me of when everyone was raving about emily the thai at west river spa.

    Went there and was greeted by a chubby butterburger well past her prime. Sometimes the hype is not worth it.

  4. #25243

    Deuce

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    If you prioritise cleanness and hygiene, then OD is not the place tovisit. TS smells weird, there is some mold etc.
    I once went into the bathroom there at the start of a visit and there was a substantial dookie left in the toilet. It took all I had to convince myself it was one of you bastards who left this steaming gift and didn't flush. Otherwise I would have had no lead in my pencil for the session.

    Took me a while to get over that. Still not sure I am entirely recovered.

    BB,

    Out.

  5. #25242

    Od

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Appreciate the honesty. So I'll follow up with one of my own. Naperville Massage on Ogden. Tons of glowing reviews of korean women in their early 30's. So I stopped by after reading a review of Yuki.

    Paid the mamasan and asked for Yuki. Out walks a 50 year old frumpy looking lady. I apologized to her and mamasan and said I had to go. Something came up. On the way out, saw the other girl. You guessed it, also 50's. Also frumpy. Mamasan tried a range of bullshit to get me to stay. I kept apologizing and said I have to go. I'll be back. Finally left. Place also reeked of shit and the table cover looked like it hadn't been changed. Nasty.

    I don't know if these reviews are fake or if they are legit. But it's to the point now where I won't even take my shoes off unless I get a look.
    If you prioritise cleanness and hygiene, then OD is not the place tovisit. TS smells weird, there is some mold etc.

  6. #25241
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Judy looks like a woman in her early or even mid sixties. Moreover, she is short, a bit chubby, and uses a ton of makeup that doesn't make her look younger.
    Yep. Appreciate the honesty. So I'll follow up with one of my own. Naperville Massage on Ogden. Tons of glowing reviews of korean women in their early 30's. So I stopped by after reading a review of Yuki.

    Paid the mamasan and asked for Yuki. Out walks a 50 year old frumpy looking lady. I apologized to her and mamasan and said I had to go. Something came up. On the way out, saw the other girl. You guessed it, also 50's. Also frumpy. Mamasan tried a range of bullshit to get me to stay. I kept apologizing and said I have to go. I'll be back. Finally left. Place also reeked of shit and the table cover looked like it hadn't been changed. Nasty.

    I don't know if these reviews are fake or if they are legit. But it's to the point now where I won't even take my shoes off unless I get a look.

  7. #25240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Older Ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Still gives the best BBBJ you'll ever experience. Go figure.
    They tend to give really awesome BBBJ's. FS isn't on their menu anymore. So they improve on their one remaining attribute, BBBJ.

  8. #25239

    And yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Judy looks like a woman in her early or even mid sixties. Moreover, she is short, a bit chubby, and uses a ton of makeup that doesn't make her look younger.
    Still gives the best BBBJ you'll ever experience. Go figure.

  9. #25238

    Age (+1)

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the sentiment but there's no way any woman, of any race, hell, of any intergalactic alien race, can fool 20 human idiots into thinking she's 30 years younger without them wanting to be deceived. I get it. They already paid for the session, they laid down on the table, and they went through with it knowing full well this woman was born in the 60's because they didn't want have to get up, make the scene awkward, and walk out and go someplace that doesn't employ AARP members. All I'm asking is that while it's ok for them to continue to deceive themselves to make it palatable, don't deceive the rest of us in the process by writing a bullshit age in the review.

    The hands and neck, people. Look at the hands and neck.
    Judy looks like a woman in her early or even mid sixties. Moreover, she is short, a bit chubby, and uses a ton of makeup that doesn't make her look younger.

  10. #25237

    Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the sentiment but there's no way any woman, of any race, hell, of any intergalactic alien race, can fool 20 human idiots into thinking she's 30 years younger without them wanting to be deceived. I get it. They already paid for the session, they laid down on the table, and they went through with it knowing full well this woman was born in the 60's because they didn't want have to get up, make the scene awkward, and walk out and go someplace that doesn't employ AARP members. All I'm asking is that while it's ok for them to continue to deceive themselves to make it palatable, don't deceive the rest of us in the process by writing a bullshit age in the review.

    The hands and neck, people. Look at the hands and neck.
    One would think that someone going on 700 posts would know to rely on his own shoe leather. SHAME on these false reports steering you wrong!

  11. #25236
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Pussy, I'm approaching 70 but told I look 40-45 all the time. I've never met Judy. But it doesn't seem as though this is necessarily purposeful misleading reporting. If the girl looks 20-30 years younger than her chronological age then good for her. She certainly wouldn't be the first Asian for sure.
    I appreciate the sentiment but there's no way any woman, of any race, hell, of any intergalactic alien race, can fool 20 human idiots into thinking she's 30 years younger without them wanting to be deceived. I get it. They already paid for the session, they laid down on the table, and they went through with it knowing full well this woman was born in the 60's because they didn't want have to get up, make the scene awkward, and walk out and go someplace that doesn't employ AARP members. All I'm asking is that while it's ok for them to continue to deceive themselves to make it palatable, don't deceive the rest of us in the process by writing a bullshit age in the review.

    The hands and neck, people. Look at the hands and neck.

  12. #25235

    Not Good News

    https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...criminal-court

    This certainly isn't good. Hope she's okay. It's guys like this that give us good mongers a bad name.

  13. #25234
    Three spas that I know of in the suburbs seem to have the same owner as the girls rotate from the one in GlenElynn and Bartlett to the one in Naperville. I've been to all three so it sucks when I went to the one in Naperville and they say "new girl" and the one that walks out is one from Bartlett that I don't like. A lot of the asians look younger that they are so its hard for me to tell how old they are sometimes. The beat goes on, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100% with these statements. I have found myself, post-lockdown, traveling further and to more places in search of newer, younger talent. And by younger I mean I'd take early 30's as a win. It seems the new norm is a rotation of old talent bouncing around different MPs and MMS texting with "new girl, young, beautiful" only to find a mid-40's (at best) to 50's MT that you can't place where you saw her last.

    Obviously, travel restrictions are hurting the flow of new talent and that's why you are finding these NY transplants popping up here and there. The young talent has probably phased them out of the local game and they're looking to cash in on this starved talent pool we have here in Chicago. I gave up on the apt scene a while back but have seriously considered checking it out again. I have a feeing it's not much better though. Maybe it's time to take a break (yeah right!) The hunt continues!!

  14. #25233

    Hunting for New Blood

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    63 is the new 25! LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    Its pathetic situation with monger to masseuse ratio. It used to be good in past with each region having some talent so we don't have to drive around. It changed and will need some serious talent inflow.
    I agree 100% with these statements. I have found myself, post-lockdown, traveling further and to more places in search of newer, younger talent. And by younger I mean I'd take early 30's as a win. It seems the new norm is a rotation of old talent bouncing around different MPs and MMS texting with "new girl, young, beautiful" only to find a mid-40's (at best) to 50's MT that you can't place where you saw her last.

    Obviously, travel restrictions are hurting the flow of new talent and that's why you are finding these NY transplants popping up here and there. The young talent has probably phased them out of the local game and they're looking to cash in on this starved talent pool we have here in Chicago. I gave up on the apt scene a while back but have seriously considered checking it out again. I have a feeing it's not much better though. Maybe it's time to take a break (yeah right!) The hunt continues!!

  15. #25232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Youthful Looking Asians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    Pussy, I'm approaching 70 but told I look 40-45 all the time. I've never met Judy. But it doesn't seem as though this is necessarily purposeful misleading reporting. If the girl looks 20-30 years younger than her chronological age then good for her. She certainly wouldn't be the first Asian for sure.
    Us Asians tend to look younger than our actual age.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape