rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 106 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1580
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #635

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMeister  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the good review, I saw her today and confirm all stated. Cool girl great figure. The lady answering / screening phone gave me her name to use a reference for future need. Thought that was pretty cool.
    Good to hear. Very mixed reviews on TER.

  2. #634

    Brianna Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brianna last night and I have to admit she was stellar. She has a really nice body and the only downside were the implants. Whoever she had to the work left awful scars all around and honestly I kind of felt bad for her and was close to offering to fix those things since she treated me so well. We chatted for a good 30 plus minutes before the session began, which is rare anymore with these girls, and then everything just sort of flowed. She has a nice body and a good personality. She did not rush at all and she seemed to enjoy everything as much as I was enjoying. She is only in town a few days. If I can get back I will definitely see her again before she leaves.

    On a separate note about the agencies vs independents I have had good and bad with both. I find most of these girls have someone who helps screen and schedule. Lately seems like all of them are traveling with one agency or another. It seems to be hit or miss but the girls I know, agents, they usually treat me right if I have an issue.
    Thanks for the good review, I saw her today and confirm all stated. Cool girl great figure. The lady answering / screening phone gave me her name to use a reference for future need. Thought that was pretty cool.

  3. #633

    Olivia Lexington / Marly Rae

    This one has just changed her name. 3 reviews on The other Review site, two of which are bad. Probably should avoid.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4293819.htm?cat=1

  4. #632

    Briana

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJR  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I may have to look her up. Does she offer BBBJ or just CBJ? How was it? (tried to DM but mailbox is full).
    I sent you a PM. Menu was pretty open, but I think her attitude and overall demeanor was what was so enticing to me. I am seeing her friend later tonight and hopefully can manage to get them both in at the same time.

  5. #631

    Jade

    Has anyone seen her? She is local but I didn't see any review about her.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2259315.htm

    Thanks!

  6. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brianna last night and I have to admit she was stellar. She has a really nice body and the only downside were the implants. Whoever she had to the work left awful scars all around and honestly I kind of felt bad for her and was close to offering to fix those things since she treated me so well. We chatted for a good 30 plus minutes before the session began, which is rare anymore with these girls, and then everything just sort of flowed. She has a nice body and a good personality. She did not rush at all and she seemed to enjoy everything as much as I was enjoying. She is only in town a few days. If I can get back I will definitely see her again before she leaves.

    On a separate note about the agencies vs independents I have had good and bad with both. I find most of these girls have someone who helps screen and schedule. Lately seems like all of them are traveling with one agency or another. It seems to be hit or miss but the girls I know, agents, they usually treat me right if I have an issue.
    Thank you. I may have to look her up. Does she offer BBBJ or just CBJ? How was it? (tried to DM but mailbox is full).

  7. #629

    Brianna Brazil

    Saw Brianna last night and I have to admit she was stellar. She has a really nice body and the only downside were the implants. Whoever she had to the work left awful scars all around and honestly I kind of felt bad for her and was close to offering to fix those things since she treated me so well. We chatted for a good 30 plus minutes before the session began, which is rare anymore with these girls, and then everything just sort of flowed. She has a nice body and a good personality. She did not rush at all and she seemed to enjoy everything as much as I was enjoying. She is only in town a few days. If I can get back I will definitely see her again before she leaves.

    On a separate note about the agencies vs independents I have had good and bad with both. I find most of these girls have someone who helps screen and schedule. Lately seems like all of them are traveling with one agency or another. It seems to be hit or miss but the girls I know, agents, they usually treat me right if I have an issue.

  8. #628

    Agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't planned to see her, but her pics look like my type. Sorry this happened to you, that is bullshit. Thanks for letting everyone know she is not worth seeing. It'd be too bad if you kept up with her on Eros for a few weeks & posted a heads up for the guys in the next city she is planning on shorting. I checked on an other site & didn't see any reviews there. Do you know what agency / booking assistant she had? We should all avoid supporting these type of girls & their bookers.
    That seems to be a trend with the Latina agencies, same thing happened to me last month.

    I'd avoid the agencies and go with the indie Latinas for now.

  9. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3290604.htm?cat=58

    Avoid at all costs her and the agency! I was shorted on the time she wanted me out after 15 minutes said had been busy all day and was tired or some bullshit. I texted the agent and she gave me a threat and said she would blacklist me because I demanded a refund.
    I hadn't planned to see her, but her pics look like my type. Sorry this happened to you, that is bullshit. Thanks for letting everyone know she is not worth seeing. It'd be too bad if you kept up with her on Eros for a few weeks & posted a heads up for the guys in the next city she is planning on shorting. I checked on an other site & didn't see any reviews there. Do you know what agency / booking assistant she had? We should all avoid supporting these type of girls & their bookers.

  10. #626

    Patricia

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3290604.htm?cat=58

    Avoid at all costs her and the agency! I was shorted on the time she wanted me out after 15 minutes said had been busy all day and was tired or some bullshit. I texted the agent and she gave me a threat and said she would blacklist me because I demanded a refund.
    Maybe post on the Raleigh board as she is headed there next. They have an Eros providers blog as well. Thanks for the heads up again.

  11. #625

    Patricia

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3290604.htm?cat=58

    Avoid at all costs her and the agency! I was shorted on the time she wanted me out after 15 minutes said had been busy all day and was tired or some bullshit. I texted the agent and she gave me a threat and said she would blacklist me because I demanded a refund.

  12. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGoff  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I know Umehome asked back in December 2020 but never got a response. I have something tentatively scheduled for today.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4459075.htm?cat=1
    She rescheduled so I ended up seeing Ginger. Quoted me $250 HH /$350 hour. One and done. Said she is GFE.

  13. #623

    Tanya

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGoff  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I know Umehome asked back in December 2020 but never got a response. I have something tentatively scheduled for today.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4459075.htm?cat=1
    I tried to see her yesterday. Sent two messages but never got a response from her.

  14. #622

    Tania

    Has anyone seen her? I know Umehome asked back in December 2020 but never got a response. I have something tentatively scheduled for today.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4459075.htm?cat=1

  15. #621

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    And right under about me she says petite Asian college student.
    Indians / East Asians are actually classified as Caucasian, although skin tone widely varies by region in India.

    SG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape