Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 8273
-
10-26-21 23:25 #6578Banned Member

Posts: 13634Racist? LOL. You're the most incendiary piece of racist shit this board has ever seen. Now get back on your knees and worship the honorable Americans on those confederate statues that fucked your female lineage in the ass for the past few hundred years.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 23:13 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 3424Whatever. I don't give a fuck what you think, you racist shitstain.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 21:53 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 747All good questions
Sounds like a case for Columbo. Someone put live rounds in the gun. Baldwin pointed a gun toward the lady and pulled the trigger. Same old story.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
" I did not know the gun was loaded".
-
10-26-21 19:58 #6575Banned Member

Posts: 13634Nah, it's definitely you.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 19:55 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 108Let's Go Brandon
Biden is doing such a great job isn't he. I mean what with how he handled Afghanistan, the border and Covid. What a star he is, LOL.
Originally Posted by TrumpTaxDodger
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 18:55 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 3424Not me
As with most things, you got that one wrong. I only have one username. I suspect the one you're going on about belongs to the old T-Meister, but I could be wrong. Maybe everyone just thinks you're fucking stupid, but you want to pretend they're the same person.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Yeah. Let's go with that.
-
10-26-21 13:01 #6572Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hi Roger,
Originally Posted by TrumpTaxDodger
[View Original Post]
Two identical national troll profiles? All you do is write incendiary posts all over the country. As I said before, just how many handles do you have here on USASG?
-
10-26-21 12:40 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 3424I completely agree with that. Investigate away. No different that someone being killed accidentally in any company. I do notice that the executive leadership rarely goes to jail. Otherwise trump would be sitting in a prison for all the deaths he caused with his covid bullshit.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 12:20 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 307I thought I made it pretty clear that I hold them all responsible.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 11:29 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 757I'm vaxxed. Maybe that's why I have to pay to get rid of my DNA. Then, they dispose of it with a tissue.
Originally Posted by Kusto
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 11:23 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 1181Not because he pulled the trigger
I bet you would agree that those in charge of the production should be held responsible? Alec is one of the producers. That puts him square in the scope for potential criminal and civil charges. He was part of the overall management of the movie.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 11:11 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 60Dna 4 sale?
Will the unvaccinated be able to sell un vaxed dna at a premium?
-
10-26-21 09:54 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 307There were many safety issues at play here, so why pick on the actor who was simply the last link in a long chain of events?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
Why were they using a gun that was even capable of firing live rounds?
Why was there any live ammunition on the set at all?
What raining, if any, did the person who loaded the gun have?
Why did the assistant director who handed Baldwin the gun tell him it was "safe?
And of course, why did he point it in the general direction of other people in the first place?
This was a long string of safety related issues. Any one of them could have avoided this tragedy.
-
10-26-21 03:16 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 747Roger
Roger, Roger, Roger.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Name calling, is that all you got.
It was brown water, the pants were OD green, if my memory serves me right. Some of us wore Levis to help keep mosquitoes off.
-
10-26-21 03:07 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 747Roger
Run your mouth all you want gas over $3, inflation on the rise, your President is incompetent and our enemies grow stronger. Liberalism really a mental disorder and you keeping proving it. Dilbert!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






