Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,596 to 17,610 of 41288
-
10-27-21 10:50 #23693Senior Member

Posts: 690The Short Of It Sounds Like She Wants Money In Advance! Bet It All Is A Scam
Notice it is a tear-jerker, all reason you need to feel sorry for her.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
Not doing this for candy but instead for her kid. So you are really helping her innocent little kid. Is your heart breaking yet?
Then pay in advance. She will be go grateful. Yep of course since she will have the monger's money and did not work!
No incall, so you will have to pay without seeing her and trust her! Of course she is trust worthy and would not think of scamming anyone. Yes of course, ha ha.
Sounds like a scam. Probably written by a guy.
-
10-27-21 10:10 #23692Senior Member

Posts: 71Not only is she horrendously foul, she has a bunch of handlers and robs you. When she looked better, albeit not by much, her handlers would hang out in a white minivan. She used the its my uber eats I need to get my food thing to get them in to rob you. STAY AWAY NO MATTER WHAT!
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 09:17 #23691Senior Member

Posts: 86Dead fish scrolls.
She wrote an entire WG scroll.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 08:21 #23690Senior Member

Posts: 522Northside Barbie
Any Intel on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/882882172072
-
10-27-21 07:11 #23689Senior Member

Posts: 554This is some ad!
This girl wrote us a novel!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/802899898363
-
10-27-21 00:11 #23688Senior Member

Posts: 242Not surprised she has a handler but I didn't see him during my dream. She did allow tit sucking and did kiss. She wouldn't do doggy and wouldn't ride. She Wanted missionary. She did do bbbj half heartedly lol. I don't know, maybe I was overly excited and she just didn't seem all that into it so I kind of lost the excitement.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 22:17 #23687Regular Member

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
10-26-21 21:37 #23686Senior Member

Posts: 86Met her at her spot before she moved to north side and started living out of hotels. She lived with a bunch of people. Smoker crack in front of me. Then got down to it. She then told me her dealer was waiting outside and left while I was in her room. Don't do it she's an unpredictable rock head.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 19:41 #23685Senior Member

Posts: 124Versace
Thank you, I will not be dreaming there. She seems cute and a spinner. Which I prefer.
Originally Posted by HooserDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 19:34 #23684Senior Member

Posts: 39Versace will cash & dash
This experience was a few years ago but she showed up at my hotel def girl in pics but she looked a little rough almost homeless like with a little body odor to her. I had put the donation on desk ahead of time and she hung out for a maybe 5 minutes then grabbed the donation and acted like she was going to get to business but wanted to use bathroom first. Walked out of the bathroom immediately left the room.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 19:05 #23683Senior Member

Posts: 124Versace
I'm thinking about have a dream here, want to have some more info. If anybody can enlighten please do!! PM is fine also.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...ywords=versace
-
10-26-21 11:49 #23682Senior Member

Posts: 86She's actually a really sweet girl but I saw her once and had fun but I could tell she was on her way downhill very fast.
Originally Posted by Beachesnole02
[View Original Post]
She even told me about her time in a mental hospital.
-
10-26-21 11:01 #23681Senior Member

Posts: 388Yeah don't
The woman in the pictures is gone, when she opened the door it took me 1 second to say sorry I forgot my wallet.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 06:05 #23680Senior Member

Posts: 1840Thanks
I really appreciate everyone's input, sounds like a hard pass for me. JD.
Originally Posted by ArchyRozay
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 22:54 #23679Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this girl Kash
Wanted to see this girl. She was staying off Youngerman. At the time I setup appt with her, I had double booked with Jojo. I went to see Kash first in case she looked like her pics. Well, let's just say the pics are heavily filtered. She is hiding a huge gut with a lot of baby damage. She is the person in the pics, but again, lots of filters and forgiving angles. She looked rather beat up from the life. I was told she had just finished a stint with uncle and that she had put on 20 extra pounds. She might be good for $50, but not the 80 she requested! Needless to say, I had to go get my wallet from the land cruiser, so.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/625729818872










Reply With Quote





