rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17221

    Question For The Board

    What do you do when you run into a girl that does giggle, I'm ticklish, you can't touch me there, routine? Do you just TOFTT, or say something? I walked out in the middle of a $500 session today because this girl was doing more hand fighting than a NFL cornerback. All I wanted to do was touch her boobs. Said she had boundaries and she was in control of her body.

  2. #17220

    Charl

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Lucky. I'm able to get ahold of her but when I finally arrived I got ghosted. Bbj? Cim? Any issues?
    Saw her about a month ago. Had a wonderful time with her. One of the better values for the price in Indy for me. Got bank & cim. No issues whatsoever, except I think she has a boyfriend that strolls the hallway while she's working.

  3. #17219

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Got fast responses back at first, but old verification picture then radio silence.
    She wants a picture holding up 3 fingers. I said. NO. LOL.

  4. #17218

    Very Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/anamarie-119

    Pics look really appealing, at 4 bills outcall and add $. 5 for incall seems like high risk. No reviews per her request, but if anyone has seen her and can at least verify that would make me more willing. Also requires deposit and pic of license and linkedin info. I get it she can screen to make herself safe, just definitely gun shy to TOFTT with the cost and screening info needed.
    I've seen her a few times actually back when she first got set up in Indy late this summer. She is very much on par with DI ladies, extremely sweet, total GFE but also a freak-side to her. Obviously everyone will experience something different, but I enjoyed my times with her (extra cost keeps it from being a regular thing since I can usually get day of type appointment with DI and she wants 24 hrs advance). She's very cute and sort of that girl next door vibe, but sexy tats, great body, and you can just tell she loves sex. From what I've talked / texted with her, she's got a good base going and selective of who she'll be with, so if you're going to take the leap, do it soon. I am planning another visit with her and someone else for a duo soon, so hopefully this helps your decision.

  5. #17217

    Any info

    Coming to town for a short visit. Any intel on tis one?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/168848395670

  6. #17216

    I'd pass

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    I know, all the red flags, but still curious on the off chance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69128139

    Thanks gents.
    Got fast responses back at first, but old verification picture then radio silence.

  7. #17215

    Worth a Risk

    My BS meter isn't sounding off too bad on this one. Pics seem to be original. She's good looking but not show stopping. Number is from the midwest and doesn't show up in 1 M other places.

    This is prime TOFTT and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    I know, all the red flags, but still curious on the off chance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69128139

    Thanks gents.

  8. #17214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper777  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow Mongers.

    Hope all is well! I'm going to be in town on the North side next month and figured I'd check in and see if anyone would give me a great recommendation. MSOG (mult pops) is ideal for an HR dream. 25-35 with a nice ass is preferred and a nice massage doesn't hurt but nothing is technically a deal breaker for a good provider. Please feel free to PM if youd prefer. Thanks in advance for the assistance.
    Get verified with DI and see several of them while in town would be my suggestion. They host on the northeast area of town. See user blog Discreet Info Reviews. Easiest, safest way to see multiple fine ladies without doing a ton of research. www.discreetinfo.ch

  9. #17213

    Hard to get ahold of

    Lucky. I'm able to get ahold of her but when I finally arrived I got ghosted. Bbj? Cim? Any issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Finally a quality option on the south
    side. Saw her this morning for the first time and everything people have said here about her is true.

    https://tryst.link/escort/charli22

  10. #17212

    Tgtbt?

    I know, all the red flags, but still curious on the off chance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69128139

    Thanks gents.

  11. #17211

    Recommendations!?

    Hello fellow Mongers.

    Hope all is well! I'm going to be in town on the North side next month and figured I'd check in and see if anyone would give me a great recommendation. MSOG (mult pops) is ideal for an HR dream. 25-35 with a nice ass is preferred and a nice massage doesn't hurt but nothing is technically a deal breaker for a good provider. Please feel free to PM if youd prefer. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

  12. #17210

    Anyone Seen Tryst. Ana Marie?

    https://tryst.link/escort/anamarie-119

    Pics look really appealing, at 4 bills outcall and add $. 5 for incall seems like high risk. No reviews per her request, but if anyone has seen her and can at least verify that would make me more willing. Also requires deposit and pic of license and linkedin info. I get it she can screen to make herself safe, just definitely gun shy to TOFTT with the cost and screening info needed.

  13. #17209

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, I have tried on numerous occasions to connect with Liz. Sometimes I'll get an initial response only to be ghosted later around meeting time. Sometimes she'll respond days later. She's a hard pass for me at this point.
    Same here. I'll get an initial response only to be ghosted later.

  14. #17208

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Damn! The elusive Liz. I've been trying to meet her for almost 3 weeks now. Was supposed to meet at her place the other week and a few hours before she texted that something had came up and had to cancel. That was ok those things happen. We had text messages during the day last Friday, she was supposed to be Indy after 5 pm and I was supposed to hear from her once she arrived. I texted a couple of times in the evening and crickets. Ended up the next night / Saturday taking my blue balls to Sweets for some Candy. Tried texting her again several days this past week and no response until Friday morning. Saw her posting that she was going to be in Indy again yesterday / Friday and texted her right away. She apologized, said she wouldn't forget me, and would get back to me once she settled in after 6 pm. I texted her a couple of times that evening and crickets all night. Guess you made her forget all about me!!! LOL! Congrats!
    Agreed, I have tried on numerous occasions to connect with Liz. Sometimes I'll get an initial response only to be ghosted later around meeting time. Sometimes she'll respond days later. She's a hard pass for me at this point.

  15. #17207

    Re: Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbes  [View Original Post]
    I met with Liz last night. I highly recommend & will be seeing her again. She said she lives 45 min. North of town, but will come down much more during winter. Very kind & laid back. Big fan of her body. BBBJ was okay, the rest CFS. Be safe, fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68976639
    Damn! The elusive Liz. I've been trying to meet her for almost 3 weeks now. Was supposed to meet at her place the other week and a few hours before she texted that something had came up and had to cancel. That was ok those things happen. We had text messages during the day last Friday, she was supposed to be Indy after 5 pm and I was supposed to hear from her once she arrived. I texted a couple of times in the evening and crickets. Ended up the next night / Saturday taking my blue balls to Sweets for some Candy. Tried texting her again several days this past week and no response until Friday morning. Saw her posting that she was going to be in Indy again yesterday / Friday and texted her right away. She apologized, said she wouldn't forget me, and would get back to me once she settled in after 6 pm. I texted her a couple of times that evening and crickets all night. Guess you made her forget all about me!!! LOL! Congrats!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape