Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 6996
-
10-31-21 21:45 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 370Boujeebabes
Long hair or short? Was she for sure in Bloomington or just saying that? Cause I think there is more than one girl going by Boujeee nickname. The one I'm thinking about has short brown hair and she is a smoke show, I don't think her profile is up anymore and she's on the east side. Doesn't host, very discrete type.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 20:27 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 50I had a long term SM as well
We stopped a month ago as she moved away. She was 20, petit, easy going. $$. 5 a visit and never asked for more, gas money or anything else. Finding someone like that was pretty easy. Used to have quite a few different options and had to be picky about which ones I choose because there was just too many. I have just started blocking anyone with platonic.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy85
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 19:46 #4219Senior Member

Posts: 60Totally Agree
I found a long term SB and was off the site for about 6 months but back looking again. Last year it was extremely easy to find some decent women just looking to hook up. Now it's all about gifts and "platonic" relationships. Just read one college girl's profile that only wanted Platonic that literally read "I'm used to getting a weekly allowance. Let's chat and see what you can do for me". Really. Are there seriously guys out there paying girls just to chat. I sure hope not. Hopefully good old supply and demand economics will prevail and get these princesses off the site.
Originally Posted by Wolves432
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 19:23 #4218Senior Member

Posts: 50I have noticed a huge shift since they introduced the gift wishlist
The site has been slowly changing to make it seem like the women need to do nothing and get showered with gift and money. I can't remember a time when I have seen more platonic tags and people just selling pics. Also, the people that are "Dom" looking for men to pay them to be degraded and get nothing in return. Honestly its getting to the point where its just not worth it.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 19:04 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 578Boujeebabes
We talked about meeting, but then I told her it was too much effort and walked away. Needless to say, she doesn't handle rejection well.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
I've been having INCREDIBLE luck approaching servers and bartenders lately. They've been way hotter and less entitled than the women on SA.
-
10-31-21 12:19 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 210Boujeebabes
I've texted her over 4 months, can never get anywhere.
Originally Posted by Roscoe65
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 11:14 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 32Njoy
You said before took a while. A few paid dates then fun? Texting forever then meet and fuck?
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
Anal?
-
10-31-21 10:02 #4214Senior Member

Posts: 81Blondeandfun
Well. It was her and we had a col drinks went to hotel. She's too hot I'm afraid. She got off and really got into it with DATY. But everything else it was almost like she was an observer rather than actively participating. Kinda odd went from the most sexy verbal moving sexy as hell when I was down on her. But then total starfish for the main event. Didn't matter position. LOL. Doggie arms limply over her head. Missionary starfish. Her on top she didn't even sit upright. Sat on top, put it in and then leaned forward for me to do all movement. Really odd. When doggy I moved to anal and she still just took it in and didn't really move. Plus side an absolute solid 10 with a perfect body. Clean and beautiful. So it was definitely worth $$.5. But doubt I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 16:03 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 122Bloomington boujeebabes
Boujeebabes, anyone have any luck with this one? Have any luck with this one?
-
10-30-21 09:18 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 137If you get to a hotel room with the girl in the pic, kudos to you!
Looks way TGTBT. Newer profile and hot photos. Hope it works for you.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 07:39 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 81Blondeandfun
Anyone have any intel? I have a M&G tomorrow. Texting seems promising that it will move to hotel. But hoping to hear anyone's info.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-936ca057947f
-
10-30-21 02:01 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 370VPN and SA
SA is starting to flag people as scammers based on what area their IP shows versus where you say you are in your profile. (see attached screenshot of email I got) SO I have to burn a user name because obviously I'm not sending them my drivers license. I know they said they'd delete it afterwards but I don't care, I'm not sending a sugar daddy site my ID. So now to make yet ANOTHER profile and let it sit a month before paying with a gift card Visa.
Word to the wise, if you redirect with a VPn so they can't see your IP, make sure to at least at first register that same city as where you are. Out of all the things they key on CC# is big time, if you ever use it and get suspended or banned and make a new nickname that card can't be used again, they flag it. Its about to get to the point where they're going to make everyone Verify. That will be the day the next SD site will become number 1.
-
10-26-21 13:23 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 658Hilarious
Maybe she doesn't know we can see her user name? Talking in the third person is the clue!
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 09:30 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 83Kkdl28
Has anyone seen KKDL28 yet? She has a new profile that just went up on the 20th of October. Supposed to meet her soon. Just wondering what to expect.
-
10-25-21 23:51 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 578Jordyn
Isn't he talking about you?
Originally Posted by BabbyGirrl1313
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






