Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14619
    Quote Originally Posted by ReconJoe  [View Original Post]
    She was so hot I use to tell her to learn English and work in Manhattan and she would make all the money she would need. Anyway she also had a daughter who was 16 at the time, and came here from Ecuador a long time ago. If that is the same girl and she is also a working girl I should have known.
    Nah its not the same girl. She grew up here, spoke perfect English and didn't have any kids. Thanks for the info anyway.

  2. #14618
    Quote Originally Posted by KavveManNYC  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. Remember the name of the bar?
    She was so hot I use to tell her to learn English and work in Manhattan and she would make all the money she would need. Anyway she also had a daughter who was 16 at the time, and came here from Ecuador a long time ago. If that is the same girl and she is also a working girl I should have known.

  3. #14617
    Quote Originally Posted by KavveManNYC  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. Remember the name of the bar?
    I t was El Tucanazo on Roosevelt and 84th. It has been closed since the pandemic, I had her # for a while but deleted it because all she wanted was her papers and money.

  4. #14616
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage123  [View Original Post]
    She is now working for an agency in Manhattan for those wondering where has she been. So her rates now are high but I can't pass on her. Went to the location and saw her wearing a nice bra and panties. We got confortable and started with dfk and she made her way down. Started BBBJ and intense BLS. She then sat on my face for some 69 while I'm eating her and she sunctioning the boys. We then get into mish I'm pounding her and dfk. Then I ask for a trip to greece. I pound her tight ass in k9 then to flatiron and pounding her deep. Then we got to mish Greek and side mish in greek. We dfk as I hold her waist and keep stroking in her tight ass. She keeps saying que Rico and caliente. Finally I get ready to blast as I stroke myself while she sucks the boys moaning. I tell her suck them rough cause that's how I like it. Damn it feels so good and I explode a load. Always a blast with this chick damn.
    I saw that she was with Blue's for a day or so. Is she working with another agency as well?

    Damn I miss IG.

  5. #14615

    Thanos

    She is now working for an agency in Manhattan for those wondering where has she been. So her rates now are high but I can't pass on her. Went to the location and saw her wearing a nice bra and panties. We got confortable and started with dfk and she made her way down. Started BBBJ and intense BLS. She then sat on my face for some 69 while I'm eating her and she sunctioning the boys. We then get into mish I'm pounding her and dfk. Then I ask for a trip to greece. I pound her tight ass in k9 then to flatiron and pounding her deep. Then we got to mish Greek and side mish in greek. We dfk as I hold her waist and keep stroking in her tight ass. She keeps saying que Rico and caliente. Finally I get ready to blast as I stroke myself while she sucks the boys moaning. I tell her suck them rough cause that's how I like it. Damn it feels so good and I explode a load. Always a blast with this chick damn.

  6. #14614

    Isabellas / Mariana

    Saw my favorite mamasita Sunday and today at Isabellas, I learned lesson long ago don't waste money on garbage so I'm sticking with my favorites who I know always give me great service.

  7. #14613
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Since when are they up selling for titty sucking?
    That is my point as well.

  8. #14612

    A visit to Carolinas 10/23 anamaria

    Greetings guys. I checked out Carolinas place yesterday for this chica that they had. She was a smoking dominicana named Ana. I got the hhr with her and she also provided some special extras. BBJ and such. The experience was great. Afterwards I got to see how the other girl looked and she was aiight. This girl ana let me pound her the way I wanted and it was great. Place was nice quiet and discrete.

  9. #14611

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Since when are they up selling for titty sucking?
    There are some chicas that ask for tip just to take off there bra and touch them. Lmao.

  10. #14610
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaTime  [View Original Post]
    Tit sucking is no the first thing I would think of when defining GFE. Are you asking who is ok with tit sucking, or who is GFE?
    Since when are they up selling for titty sucking?

  11. #14609
    Quote Originally Posted by ReconJoe  [View Original Post]
    There was a girl who worked as a bartender on Roosevelt a few years back, Her name was Vanessa also, light skinned Latina with a beautiful face and banging body, she told me she worked out 6 days a week and it showed She was also part Ecuadorian and I believe Lebanese or Asian. This might be her, the place was packed every night she worked there and she was 35 at the time. I don't know if she actually escorted but with the way she looked, she could get top dollar.
    Thanks man. Remember the name of the bar?

  12. #14608
    Quote Originally Posted by KavveManNYC  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys. I am new to the forum. I used to see this non pro a few years ago in Flushing that went by Vanessa. She would do outcalls / pickup to Flushing Motel. She was about 5 ft 3 light skin Latina brunette. She said she was mixed Ecuadorian and Lebanese. She was into everything! She said she wasn't in it for long term so I have no clue if she is still around. She has to be close to 40 by now. There are better looking girls out there but this one was amazing. Of anyone has info please share.
    There was a girl who worked as a bartender on Roosevelt a few years back, Her name was Vanessa also, light skinned Latina with a beautiful face and banging body, she told me she worked out 6 days a week and it showed She was also part Ecuadorian and I believe Lebanese or Asian. This might be her, the place was packed every night she worked there and she was 35 at the time. I don't know if she actually escorted but with the way she looked, she could get top dollar.

  13. #14607

    Rosa / Roxii?

    Anyone have a recent contact number for her?

  14. #14606

    Horrible Garages Colombian

    Just went there today and never going back. They had this horrible Colombian. Who doesn't like sucking dick and again only sucks the tip and expects you to fuck her like that? LOL CDPs are dead guys. And she wanted 20 extra for you to touch her tits. Also didn't want you laying on the bed to suck your dick. The worst.

  15. #14605
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogart11  [View Original Post]
    There's pregnant blond Russian working 83st bayparkway bklyn!
    Got any link or phone number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape