Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 1468 1968 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 37376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22871

    Deposit -Possible Fake Pics

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69222628

    I been the pics of this one for a minute and decided to try my luck. She said Hhr for $. 50 which was doable, then bullshit of a $10 deposit. Went ahead and cancelled that. She looks sexy as hell. Her final msg was a pic saying my loss. Oh well back on the prowl. May hit up ol faithful Staxx, if I can't find anything new. Be safe why'all.

  2. #22870
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone invite a stranger in with any large amount of money in there. A couple girls have told me they have been robbed lately and are getting out the game and I've read here a few mongers have been cheated too. We got to treat each other better.
    I'd be curious to know who is getting out if you could PM me?

    Have noticed that some familiar faces have disappeared.

  3. #22869

    Elite robbery?

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Is the article chick this one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/364975461805.

    Looks the same.

  4. #22868

    Link to ad

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Thought this'd be helpful. I was about to reach out until it clicked in my head.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/westpalmb...9558/1/1175883

  5. #22867

    Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    $350 for a half hour? That's steep.

    And I don't know why you guys don't simply post prices because the codes. Trust. Would not make one single bit of difference in court.
    I think they work well. And that was not the right code LOL it should have been $$ 5.

  6. #22866
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone invite a stranger in with any large amount of money in there. A couple girls have told me they have been robbed lately and are getting out the game and I've read here a few mongers have been cheated too. We got to treat each other better.
    Yeah, what was he doing with 9 K cash in a motel room?

  7. #22865

    Robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone invite a stranger in with any large amount of money in there. A couple girls have told me they have been robbed lately and are getting out the game and I've read here a few mongers have been cheated too. We got to treat each other better.

  8. #22864

    Facts

    This is such a true statement.

  9. #22863

    Live by the code

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    $350 for a half hour? That's steep.

    And I don't know why you guys don't simply post prices because the codes. Trust. Would not make one single bit of difference in court.
    Maybe it helps maybe it doesn't but I don't trust much. Think about it. Any updates on Mark? He only helped guys find utr that didn't even post and now the feds treating him like that. I'm positive feds are posing as mongers right on our forum so yall better wise up and stop giving so much details if you want a variety of options.

    Stay smart and safe.

  10. #22862

    Thanks

    I am new to town and have learned so much on here in such a short amount of time! I would like to find a nice rotation of trusted providers. If anyone wants to help a new guy out, please send me a PM to help me get set up.

  11. #22861
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonSt804  [View Original Post]
    After several failed attempts to get in contact with a couple of lower end girls I decided to give Bruna the Brazilian a try. $$$50 for a hhr is steep, but I had been pretty lucky with Fanduel lately and decided WTF. Sent off some verification and got the address to a upscale hotel near short pump. Her communication was very fast and welcoming unlike the other broads I hit up before her.

    Fellas this chick is baaaad. Like gorgeous. She was wearing a black dress that quickly came off. Started with some LFK and moved into a short but solid CBJ. Then I hit her standing Mish on the edge of the bed. The faces and moans she made was sexy asf. Started rubbing her clit and got really into it. Flipped her for standing doggy on the edge of the bed and again she reached underneath going to town on her clit while I pounded away. The view from behind was incredible and the ass soft. Finished up cowgirl where I blew in the bag.

    Got cleaned up, made small talk for a few and left extremely happy. I may pay that $$ for a hour next time. Sounds crazy, but she may be worth it. Stunning and a total sweetheart. If you have the funds to see her I'd highly recommend it.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8748100.htm?cat=1224
    $350 for a half hour? That's steep.

    And I don't know why you guys don't simply post prices because the codes. Trust. Would not make one single bit of difference in court.

  12. #22860

    I'm Not Gone Yet

    Went and saw this one last night: https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...k/783260486098 I went and saw her based on the previous report of Anonymoose report # 22607. She was staying on JeffDavis up near Willis rd. Everything he said is 100% accurate. I'll only add that she is a very rare provider who does not smoke!! My only other piece of advise is to not let her talk all that much. She reminded of Susan from Chester who lived in a Mobil home park with cats. Diarrhea of the mouth. But once you start fucking her she shuts up and moans. Cool chick.

  13. #22859

    Lacylace

    Sorry, hopefully this link works.

    https://www.sebastiandaily.com/crime...website-26988/

  14. #22858

    Bruna

    After several failed attempts to get in contact with a couple of lower end girls I decided to give Bruna the Brazilian a try. $$$50 for a hhr is steep, but I had been pretty lucky with Fanduel lately and decided WTF. Sent off some verification and got the address to a upscale hotel near short pump. Her communication was very fast and welcoming unlike the other broads I hit up before her.

    Fellas this chick is baaaad. Like gorgeous. She was wearing a black dress that quickly came off. Started with some LFK and moved into a short but solid CBJ. Then I hit her standing Mish on the edge of the bed. The faces and moans she made was sexy asf. Started rubbing her clit and got really into it. Flipped her for standing doggy on the edge of the bed and again she reached underneath going to town on her clit while I pounded away. The view from behind was incredible and the ass soft. Finished up cowgirl where I blew in the bag.

    Got cleaned up, made small talk for a few and left extremely happy. I may pay that $$ for a hour next time. Sounds crazy, but she may be worth it. Stunning and a total sweetheart. If you have the funds to see her I'd highly recommend it.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8748100.htm?cat=1224

  15. #22857

    Harley

    Title say Richmond I'm Back Come **** me out Harley. $ for a qv. Pics are her but filtered. Very chubby and sloppy. Lackluster BJ. Flipped her over and finished that way. Too many rules with this one and not into session at all. YMMV but I won't be repeating. On the Blvd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape