Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 668 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 168 568 618 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 718 768 1168 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15015

    Another beauty, no reviews

    Love them skinny. This woman is gorgeous. How is it there are no reviews for her here or on the other site. Suspicious?

    https://tryst.link/escort/echolarue

  2. #15014
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/penelope

    She is a real provider who has a full time office job so this seems to be a side gig. That's why you have to give her advance notice to schedule an appointment.

    Incall was at the hotel on Corliss that she booked. She used a ride share to get there so no worries about having a bf walk in. Rates are same as in the ad. Penelope verifies w / P411 or TER.
    Bumping this up for the person looking for info about Alexia Vega.

  3. #15013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice girl but a lame fuck. I saw her at her affordable housing spot in Prov. She had 2 young kids sitting in the living room watching tv. Lame CBJ then bent her over doggie, she had a nice little ass & I almost popped quick. Like an idiot I didn't then one of the kids knocked on the door which killed it for me & couldn't finish after that. She was wet & seemed into it but you got to bust quick with her or forget it. I'd still see her again just because she's cute but got to make sure to bust quick.
    Whats her rate?

  4. #15012
    Quote Originally Posted by Escobar88  [View Original Post]
    Met this one a few weeks ago at a hotel in Warwick. Easy to get in contact with. Attitude seems good at first until we got to the deed. CBJ was ok but did not last long and she complained about how she hates giving bjs smh. FS was boring and after we were done she complained about being depressed and that she was happy we were done. Total mood killer. Def won't repeat. Not bad looking though. Damage was 1. 8 for Hh.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/841134846562
    She's a nice girl but a lame fuck. I saw her at her affordable housing spot in Prov. She had 2 young kids sitting in the living room watching tv. Lame CBJ then bent her over doggie, she had a nice little ass & I almost popped quick. Like an idiot I didn't then one of the kids knocked on the door which killed it for me & couldn't finish after that. She was wet & seemed into it but you got to bust quick with her or forget it. I'd still see her again just because she's cute but got to make sure to bust quick.

  5. #15011

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Escobar88  [View Original Post]
    Met this one a few weeks ago at a hotel in Warwick. Easy to get in contact with. Attitude seems good at first until we got to the deed. CBJ was ok but did not last long and she complained about how she hates giving bjs smh. FS was boring and after we were done she complained about being depressed and that she was happy we were done. Total mood killer. Def won't repeat. Not bad looking though. Damage was 1. 8 for Hh.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/841134846562
    There have been many reviews about her poor attitude in the past and it seems like things haven't change. Major pass!

  6. #15010
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    Do a search for Penelope for my review. That was the name she was using on Tryst.
    I did.

    Couldn't find it.

    Did you delete it?

  7. #15009

    Gabriella

    Quote Originally Posted by UdderSucker  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers,

    Anyone have intel on either of these two? They're both my ideal body type but also seem TGTBT.

    Gabriella.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9703.htm?cat=1

    Eva.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...2798.htm?cat=1

    Stay safe out there.
    So I visited Gabriella at a providence hotel a while back. Briefly, body is as shown. The tits are marvelous but also enhanced (but well done). Body is like 8/10. Unfortunately not all that pretty. I think she was wearing a wig which I felt was a but odd.

    CBJ only, CFS, no greek.

    Nice, normal. Not an awesome session.

    Wouldn't repeat, but a safe option in a pinch.

    Kinda hard to schedule, I tried several times.

  8. #15008

    Beautiful sexy brunette looking for new and exciting things

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/599529028578

    There are no reviews on this one. I have tried many times to TOFTT but near impossible to get a response out of her. If you do it is vague then does not answer follow up. Simple questions of rate and outcall.

  9. #15007

    Maria WW

    Met this one a few weeks ago at a hotel in Warwick. Easy to get in contact with. Attitude seems good at first until we got to the deed. CBJ was ok but did not last long and she complained about how she hates giving bjs smh. FS was boring and after we were done she complained about being depressed and that she was happy we were done. Total mood killer. Def won't repeat. Not bad looking though. Damage was 1. 8 for Hh.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/841134846562

  10. #15006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckFriend187  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her kind of late, shady part of town in providence. Texted got a reply after trying for awhile. She says she usually only meet her regulars. Went upstairs and there was people sleeping in the kitchen on a blow up bed and the floor, felt sketch out already. Took me to the bathroom and discussed our terms. Wanted an hour but not in a bathroom so she woke everybody up and kicked them all into a room so we did our deed in the kitchen. Awkward as hell cause there was no doors LOL. Sucks she kept rushing me even tho we discussed it for an hour. Was ok not sure if it would be a repeater. Pretty cute but pics are old she gain some weight. Damage was 1. 6 but only got halfway.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/874252095423
    Sound like the place I met her. She was using a friend place in a trap house. And you described it the same way I would. She was very loud on the street when she came to pick me up and I wasn't happy about that since I like to be discreet. She didn't care though.

  11. #15005

    Chocolate Bait and Switch

    Horrible experience with this provider. Upseller, tweaked out post op TG. Who said someone was waiting and asked if we could rush.

    Couldn't have been any worse.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/881366378486

  12. #15004

    Erika

    Met up with her kind of late, shady part of town in providence. Texted got a reply after trying for awhile. She says she usually only meet her regulars. Went upstairs and there was people sleeping in the kitchen on a blow up bed and the floor, felt sketch out already. Took me to the bathroom and discussed our terms. Wanted an hour but not in a bathroom so she woke everybody up and kicked them all into a room so we did our deed in the kitchen. Awkward as hell cause there was no doors LOL. Sucks she kept rushing me even tho we discussed it for an hour. Was ok not sure if it would be a repeater. Pretty cute but pics are old she gain some weight. Damage was 1. 6 but only got halfway.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/874252095423

  13. #15003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her a few weeks ago. Works downtown out of the hotels around there. Changes regularly. Works with another chick but wasnt a rusher. She was friendly enough. Body was nice older woman thick but she's got strange teeth and has a really gaunt appearance. Didn't see signs of any demons. I myself wouldn't repeat because she doesn't really do it for me.
    Thanks, she sent me 4 pics and they were heavily filter. But she did kind of look cute so I wasn't sure if I should go see her. But foe the price she told me. I think I will give it a try if she's not a rusher. Thanks for review.

  14. #15002

    Blonde

    I reviewed her a few weeks ago. Works downtown out of the hotels around there. Changes regularly. Works with another chick but wasnt a rusher. She was friendly enough. Body was nice older woman thick but she's got strange teeth and has a really gaunt appearance. Didn't see signs of any demons. I myself wouldn't repeat because she doesn't really do it for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever met this girl. She doesn't have any name so idk what to search for regarding reviews.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/457959539072

    I would need to know if she's a rusher.

  15. #15001

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I inquired about this one some days ago: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-town/41886254.

    I should have listened to Style20 but I was thinking with the wrong head and wanted to toftt. So, it was one of those days when no one answered. Decided to text this one, asked for a BBBJ for 100. She said she doesn't meet anyone for under 150 but she later texted back and agreed. She's on fed hill in a shady street in an obviously abandoned house. Met me at the back door, bored and with an attitude. Took me upstairs and with an unpleasant tone asked me for the money. She walked out of the room, obvious pimp in the house and I immediately regretted my choice of being there. But she came back alone and closed the door. With a terrible attitude we started the deed. Her BJ was bad, just lips, no tongue or suction. Asked her to put sucking pressure and I got an excuse that she was in an accident and it hurts her jaw. I told her to just jerk me off and take off her shirt. She did but wouldn't take her bra off (disappointing as she did have big breasts) and again with her bad attitude. At that point, I told her we were done and got off the bed. I didn't make a fuss as I didn't know how many people are in there or how dangerous they are, and left. She's pretty and thick in all the right places, but with her terrible attitude and lack of skill, she ain't making any money. I implore you guys to not go see her, save your money and avoid trouble by staying away from this one. By far the worst experience I've had.
    Thanks for the toftt AND the warning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape