Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 1511
-
10-25-21 17:46 #686Senior Member

Posts: 1688 bills + 3 for greek
If she real.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
No doubt HOT. But the price point. While I'll never tell anyone how to spend there $$ or where to put there cock.
But geez. I see these hotties on Tryst with crazy # $$ I'll fly to DR or else where and spend. Let them charge what they want. Buyers really set pricing. I say Let them go hungry for a while. So the market can correct its self.
-
10-25-21 14:41 #685Senior Member

Posts: 247Christi Love
Did a search for this one on the Manhattan forum but couldn't find anything.
Curious if anyone has seen her. Mostly wondering if she offers bare / CIP considering her rate is 800/ hr.
Thanks in advance.
https://tryst.link/escort/christi-love
-
10-24-21 23:12 #684Senior Member

Posts: 41So besides better judgement, I went to see Martina in Stamford. As previous posters mentioned, younger for sure, very good body but very irritating personality (think know it all 20 something) and everything covered.
Originally Posted by Harold100
[View Original Post]
Felt like the condom was double thick, felt nothing.
I had the last laugh though, while fucking her from behind, my dick popped a huge hole through the condom from an awkward movement. She looked back but I quickly steered her head forward and soldiered on. Finally I felt some flesh and proceeded to cum deep in her pussy. I quickly ripped the broken condom off my dick, hopped in the bathroom, flushed the evidence and took a nice hot shower.
Laughed all the way home.
-
10-13-21 02:56 #683Senior Member

Posts: 41Agree, saw Francela last week, nice lady but much older and covered everything. Too much $$$ for covered. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 17:01 #682Senior Member

Posts: 5229There's a couple posted here. Do a search.
Originally Posted by JohndSmith42
[View Original Post]
Francela visited years ago and was great and GFE. A few years after that, I visited again based on that yet everything had to be covered. CBJ is a showstopper for me.
BMD.
-
10-11-21 13:13 #681Senior Member

Posts: 235Olita favs order
Chel, please clarify whether you referred to chronological order or ratings order, with Helena last and Slava first. TIA.
Originally Posted by Chelovec
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 09:48 #680Senior Member

Posts: 122Olita francela
Can anyone give a review?
Originally Posted by Lapper2
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 22:05 #679Senior Member

Posts: 51Olita gals
I would add Kivina (but haven't seen her for a few years) and Vlada. Slava coming back soon, also Stefania who is GFE.
Originally Posted by Chelovec
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 18:23 #678Senior Member

Posts: 5229Sandy
Look at history. Apparently, she's one of the "managed" girls, so replies are not likely from her. Just a handler booking guys with the least resistance and chatter. With no good reviews, pass and ignore the legs. It won't be her opening the door.
BMD.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 16:57 #677Senior Member

Posts: 218Sandy
This one has been discussed in the past negatively. Thanks for the added info.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 13:28 #676Senior Member

Posts: 2147Sandy
Tried this one this morning, looks pretty hot. She means her words, If you ask for a proof photo she'll block you. That's too funny, you're never going to know what's behind door number one.
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...j/566907251284
Stay safe,
PA.
-
10-07-21 18:53 #675Senior Member

Posts: 218Probably the STG rate. Everything on Tryst seems over market.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 12:36 #674Senior Member

Posts: 241She quoted me $400 for hr.
Originally Posted by RKFan58
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 22:21 #673Senior Member

Posts: 170Share your exp.
Share your exp.
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 21:07 #672Senior Member

Posts: 2147Molly
Lots of mixed reviews about Molly you may want to check out in Danbury.
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.










Reply With Quote



