Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 6996
-
10-25-21 23:49 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 578NotKayleigh24
Back again with a new profile:
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-3c126b465309
She got super mad when I called her out before reporting the new account. It's entertaining to say the least.
-
10-25-21 14:44 #4205Forum Advertiser

Posts: 15I agree she's a good time. But I definitely don't think she's high volume. Quite the opposite, actually.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 12:06 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 148Textnow
I have used textnow and it is fine.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 10:04 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 658Same here
Remember, sometimes when you want something in the worst way, that's how you'll get it.
Originally Posted by Jax0077
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 23:52 #4202Forum Advertiser

Posts: 15[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
10-24-21 11:29 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 961Jordyn
She's a good time for sure. Definitely high volume.
Originally Posted by BabbyGirrl1313
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 23:21 #4200Regular Member

Posts: 18IndianBombshell
Somehow this lady stays on despite being reported various times.
So her photos in text are 10 x better then even her profile photos and are both her. She talks a great game, and I was pretty dang exited to meet her. 300 ppm, and hosted. Then I asked where. She gave me an address that was her "apartment" which was a hotel near Keystone at the Crossing, not an apartment. No biggie, maybe she's just a pro, so continue forward asking about what time, day, etc. We settle on that. Then the block drop: "I just need the full amount as a deposit to secure your appointment together. " OMG. I declined, and she said she had many other "suiters" willing to do so and moved. On.
As far as I'm concerned, this ones not real, but scam. Prove me wrong.
-
10-21-21 19:18 #4199Forum Advertiser

Posts: 15[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
10-18-21 11:31 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 220Feeling the same. With alll the free porn / pics I really don't see how these women are getting so much $$ on OF. Like I'd rather pay $800 to meet than $25 to get a picture. The only time I would even consider an OF sub would be if I knew the person and was just subbing to give some money between meets etc. OR if it's s new person whose rate is high and I want some more confirmation on what I'll be walking in on. That said have not paid for an OF sub to date and not planning on it.
Another reason is the few times I've seen the "month free" for some OF accounts and I get that I don't see any content that really is like wow... I need this.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 08:41 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 32Inaforest
I just asked for her OF. Not paying 800. I had her back in the day for $$.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 08:29 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 370Gps
I guess we always knew some of these guys supported the GPS.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 22:58 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 830Of
Must be nice to drop 800 for pussy, anyway here is her OF: onlyfans.com/ inaforest.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 22:35 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 382Please don't buy it
Please don't pay her for selling pic's and vid's. Your better than that.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 17:50 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 32Inaforesy
What's her OF? You can pm if you would rather.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 16:15 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 1897Inaforext
She approached me all the way over in Cinti. Was willing to come visit for the $800. I have better options already here. She is pretty hot though. I have her PII if anyone is truly interested (contributing seniors only.) She came back to me today to share her OF link.
BAM.
Originally Posted by DuckRep
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






