Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 5569
-
11-04-21 13:03 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 229Haha! If these women are going to lie.
They can at least make it believable.
While in Vegas, I was speaking with someone who I was suspecting of lying to me when she claimed that she always got $8 for a single meet. I wasn't rude to her, but I left her alone.
One night after a night of some light gambling, I was bored in my suite and I messaged her. 'I gambled a little too much and I've just got $3 left in my budget, can you make that work?
She drove to my hotel within an hour and we had a great time. Normal chick, we talked for hours, had fun, and she still texts from time to time.
I don't blame any of these women for shooting high, that's fine, but the blatant lying is laughable. When they do that, there's no point in even negotiating with them.
Originally Posted by Ganggang123
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 10:17 #2793Regular Member

Posts: 16I had the same experience with https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-b9120ac8e3be, she said she usually get 5 K but ok with 3. 5 K. And the max is 4 meeting per month.
Originally Posted by Ganggang123
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 00:26 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 36BellamyRose. Delusional
Asks for 3 k ppm LOOOOOOL and swears "this is what I always get".
Responded with show me one simple screenshot of 3 k hitting your account and ill send you 3 k rn on my life.
"your wasting my time" guess she didn't want a free 3 k LOLLLL.
-
11-03-21 20:38 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 574TaylorK95
The pics are a good representation of her. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. She is a nice gal and will beg to be fucked until she begs you to stop. Mild BDSM. I'll definitely be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 11:45 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 36Forgot to upload pic
Forgot to upload pic LOL.
[Picture Deleted by Admin- Photo Embedded Text.]
-
11-03-21 08:56 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 36Haha bf equals more potential drama
Yall probably curious how this ended =.
No I don't know which female gave out my addy, could've been a Sa chick or a regular chick I met organically or a dating app tbh no idea LOL.
Went outside with my concealed carry and nobody was there.
Kid just stopped responding.
This did tell me to slow my role tho and be a bit more cautious.
Stay safe fellas. And don't cower amongst these youngins haha.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 21:04 #2788Senior Member

Posts: 215Just checking
I'm just curious, how many of you guys out here are tapping this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-53a34f8a025f
-
11-02-21 21:02 #2787Senior Member

Posts: 215In person
Does she look better in person than her pictures?
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 22:21 #2786Senior Member

Posts: 574TaylorK95
Took one for the troops and scored. She is DTF and open to a lot. She's not from Here but made the trip to meet in Raleigh.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 12:03 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 99Secret Benefits
I really can't say that there aren't a bunch of fake profiles, but I can say there are real ones and I've had some success. Not always, but enough to keep me going back. The sugar baby thing has a place in my playbook.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 02:22 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 574TaylorK2
Any info on this lady in Raleigh? Any info will be appreciated.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-f1853a2ccb9e
-
10-26-21 23:04 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 312Sb
Thanks for the info bro. Nobody seems to really write back. Trying to meet someone off of there, just prefer the 1-1 nature of it all.
Originally Posted by JerseyBred
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 21:19 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 215Is she a pro
I think I recognized this picture. Where have I seen this before. She's staying at hotel on new Bern.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-489b410823a3
-
10-25-21 06:14 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 111Secret Benefits
Not all are fake I've seen women I know professionally on there. A few nurses I recognize from hospitals so it's real. But definitely some fakes out there for sure.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 16:01 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 957Boy Friend Is A Plus
Since I have a SO, I actually like when they have a BF or other form of SO.
Originally Posted by Ganggang123
[View Original Post]
I had one in Wilmington for 2 1/2 years, coed at UNCW with a live in BF the whole time. Hell, they were engaged the last eight months. I even met him a few times & had beers with him at the restaurant she worked in. Poor guy had no idea I was balls deep in all three holes just a short time before she went to work at 4:00 pm.
It makes it safe if they catch feelings, which this one did. We knew it would end sooner or later. As weird as it seems that a young 20 something can actually catch feelings for a Daddy more than twice their age, it happens. They got married about a year after I saw her last.
Best two & a half years of my life! Sexual athlete beyond compare!










Reply With Quote





