Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 694 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5111

    Keeping in the loop

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Paradigum. We all do this to get moments of happiness or escape from the grind. You seem to have your eyes open. Your post has some doubt and scrutiny built into it. All this means you are doing what you do with thought and with your eyes open. Do what brings you pleasure and happiness. God knows we all work too hard and need it especially right now with all the uncertainty around us. Continue to keep your eyes open and evaluate. But enjoy it as long as you can. We all deserve to snatch whatever happiness we can. When we can. Best of luck bro. Keep us in the loop.
    Aaaaaand she ghosted me. Some billionaire come swoop her up? I would if I had the funds. I make it too serious? Didn't tell her anything of deleting my acct / etc. Maybe she noticed and read into it? Somehow I made it too obvious to see her next! Maybe the last few meetings got too real?! Maybe she was pregnant?! (This one is based in how a old gf of mine handled the news / broke things off).

    I know she's reading my text messages thus not blocked. Simply not responding. Not sure if that's better or worse but I guess that means no point in trying to contact via other means. Smart / great strategy on her part. We had plans but as the date came and went and she didn't confirm (not a word one way or the other of any sort about any topic).

    New burner. New acct. Back on the horse. Maybe she'll reach out one day. That was NOT how I wanted that to go. Almost embarrassed having even sent my original message. :/ I'm very jaded. As much as I want to think that there can be 'more' behind things. Perhaps I'm just messed in the head and it's just cash. All great actors. And if they call you daddy they're about to be a bastard. Oh!

    Back to focus on the centennial.

  2. #5110
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen her / them? Everything about them reeked of man / trans.
    She's definitely a girl. I saw her, she was okay but not worth a repeat. Firm on 500, covered everything, pro vibes. Maybe in a pinch but not really my thing.

  3. #5109
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    Looks more like Messedupwhore if you ask me.
    500 for 15 min? No way. 500 for 5 hrs I can do.

  4. #5108

    Hard up pieceofshitwhore on FL

    This pieceofshitwhore needs to make some $.

    You can do whatever you want. Don't ask me how to contact her.

    You might recognize her. I have given you all the info you need.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211021-141225_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211021-141251_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211021-141453_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #5107
    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    Looks more like Messedupwhore if you ask me.

  6. #5106

    MessyWhore

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen her / them? Everything about them reeked of man / trans.
    I have had PMs with members on this board that have told me they have seen her. I of course will not share their names, if they feel comfortable they will PM you or respond here. But yes, to the best of my knowledge, there are a few members here that have seen her in person. BTW I cannot agree with you more. She does look extremely scary.

  7. #5105

    Messywhore

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    Forgot, BJ is extra.
    Has anyone actually seen her / them? Everything about them reeked of man / trans.

  8. #5104

  9. #5103

    Messywhore

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    Forgot, BJ is extra.

  10. #5102

    Messy

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    She had asked me for 500 - but that was for a 2 hr visit. This of course is long ago. I ended up not seeing her. She is not BBFS friendly and her face looks really scary.

  11. #5101

    Messywhore


  12. #5100

    Scammer. Lovergirl81414

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-d90684d337e5

    I'm not sure what her scam is yet but there's something fishy about this one. From her broken english texts, repetitive questions and answers and excuses not to talk on the phone. Says that she had an accident a year ago that affected her voice. Hmm, yeah right. I think that "she" has an adam's apple and from southeast asia trying to make a rupee. Proceed with caution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Profile pic is fake. https://twitter.com/rhianmarie/statu...125248?lang=en BTW her profile location now says Little Rock Arkansas. Was it Seattle when you started chatting with her? Bottom line: Scammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    TY! I reported and blocked her ass! Her location was in Seattle when we started chatting.
    Thanks Twister for doing the reverse lookup. I got lazy and forgot to do that. Now that she's a confirmed fake I decided to have some fun and invited her to meet me in NYC for the weekend. She said yes and that she was only avail Fri-Sun but I would have to pay for her gas and car maintenance since she was going to drive (across the country). She supposedly lives in Richland, WA. LOL. She also tried to textnow video call as part of the hustle. I'm not sure her angle there. Perhaps phishing or sextortion? What a piece of work.

  13. #5099
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Profile pic is fake. https://twitter.com/rhianmarie/statu...125248?lang=en BTW her profile location now says Little Rock Arkansas. Was it Seattle when you started chatting with her? Bottom line: Scammer.
    TY! I reported and blocked her ass! Her location was in Seattle when we started chatting.

  14. #5098
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-d90684d337e5

    I'm not sure what her scam is yet but there's something fishy about this one. From her broken english texts, repetitive questions and answers and excuses not to talk on the phone. Says that she had an accident a year ago that affected her voice. Hmm, yeah right. I think that "she" has an adam's apple and from southeast asia trying to make a rupee. Proceed with caution.
    Profile pic is fake. https://twitter.com/rhianmarie/statu...125248?lang=en BTW her profile location now says Little Rock Arkansas. Was it Seattle when you started chatting with her? Bottom line: Scammer.

  15. #5097

    Lovergirl81414

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-d90684d337e5

    I'm not sure what her scam is yet but there's something fishy about this one. From her broken english texts, repetitive questions and answers and excuses not to talk on the phone. Says that she had an accident a year ago that affected her voice. Hmm, yeah right. I think that "she" has an adam's apple and from southeast asia trying to make a rupee. Proceed with caution.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape