Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 693 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5093
    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    Looks more like Messedupwhore if you ask me.

  2. #5092

    MessyWhore

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen her / them? Everything about them reeked of man / trans.
    I have had PMs with members on this board that have told me they have seen her. I of course will not share their names, if they feel comfortable they will PM you or respond here. But yes, to the best of my knowledge, there are a few members here that have seen her in person. BTW I cannot agree with you more. She does look extremely scary.

  3. #5091

    Messywhore

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    Forgot, BJ is extra.
    Has anyone actually seen her / them? Everything about them reeked of man / trans.

  4. #5090

  5. #5089

    Messywhore

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    Forgot, BJ is extra.

  6. #5088

    Messy

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    She had asked me for 500 - but that was for a 2 hr visit. This of course is long ago. I ended up not seeing her. She is not BBFS friendly and her face looks really scary.

  7. #5087

    Messywhore


  8. #5086

    Scammer. Lovergirl81414

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-d90684d337e5

    I'm not sure what her scam is yet but there's something fishy about this one. From her broken english texts, repetitive questions and answers and excuses not to talk on the phone. Says that she had an accident a year ago that affected her voice. Hmm, yeah right. I think that "she" has an adam's apple and from southeast asia trying to make a rupee. Proceed with caution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Profile pic is fake. https://twitter.com/rhianmarie/statu...125248?lang=en BTW her profile location now says Little Rock Arkansas. Was it Seattle when you started chatting with her? Bottom line: Scammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    TY! I reported and blocked her ass! Her location was in Seattle when we started chatting.
    Thanks Twister for doing the reverse lookup. I got lazy and forgot to do that. Now that she's a confirmed fake I decided to have some fun and invited her to meet me in NYC for the weekend. She said yes and that she was only avail Fri-Sun but I would have to pay for her gas and car maintenance since she was going to drive (across the country). She supposedly lives in Richland, WA. LOL. She also tried to textnow video call as part of the hustle. I'm not sure her angle there. Perhaps phishing or sextortion? What a piece of work.

  9. #5085
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Profile pic is fake. https://twitter.com/rhianmarie/statu...125248?lang=en BTW her profile location now says Little Rock Arkansas. Was it Seattle when you started chatting with her? Bottom line: Scammer.
    TY! I reported and blocked her ass! Her location was in Seattle when we started chatting.

  10. #5084
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-d90684d337e5

    I'm not sure what her scam is yet but there's something fishy about this one. From her broken english texts, repetitive questions and answers and excuses not to talk on the phone. Says that she had an accident a year ago that affected her voice. Hmm, yeah right. I think that "she" has an adam's apple and from southeast asia trying to make a rupee. Proceed with caution.
    Profile pic is fake. https://twitter.com/rhianmarie/statu...125248?lang=en BTW her profile location now says Little Rock Arkansas. Was it Seattle when you started chatting with her? Bottom line: Scammer.

  11. #5083

    Lovergirl81414

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-d90684d337e5

    I'm not sure what her scam is yet but there's something fishy about this one. From her broken english texts, repetitive questions and answers and excuses not to talk on the phone. Says that she had an accident a year ago that affected her voice. Hmm, yeah right. I think that "she" has an adam's apple and from southeast asia trying to make a rupee. Proceed with caution.

  12. #5082
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I prefer the looks of the brunette in Seattle. Million dollar question who does the profile pic belong to.
    The blonde.

  13. #5081

    Silly Kittty

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    A new girl trying to figure out how to pay for her condo after her ex moves out. $1200 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-51bd9d3faa38
    Quote Originally Posted by Gain0069  [View Original Post]
    I got the same ridiculous quote. She told me her ex cheated on her with an escort. Oh the irony.
    How do we even know if that story is true. You literally cannot trust any (sob) story that any of these women give. BTW I do the same. I hardly ever give any of these any real info about myself or my past either. So as I hear their sob story and take another sip of my alcohol the only thing going through my mind is either. What I am going to do to her soon or how the hell do I bolt out of there (if I am not interested).

  14. #5080

    Confidentgurl

    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin18  [View Original Post]
    I'm chatting with her now. It's a twosome on the ad, but they'll see you separately. The blonde is in yakima and the brunette near Seattle.
    I prefer the looks of the brunette in Seattle. Million dollar question who does the profile pic belong to.

  15. #5079

    Serenababy928

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundVages  [View Original Post]
    Chinese "student" working illegally. Bragged to me at compensated lunch that she faked covid anxiety to a doctor so she can skip school and defraud the government by working and keep her visa status.

    Before the date, I agreed to the compensation only after I said that she had better not ghost. She assured me she hates flakes and is down.

    Guess what? After the meal, no "Thank you ", no affection, walks away. Completely ghosts. Utterly.

    Avoid this one guys.
    Wow. Taking advantage of the "system" anything for a free meal. Literally. She won't get far, sooner or later this shit catches up to you. Sorry you had a bad date, but luckily it was just a meal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape