Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 868 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 13008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7008

    Good luck with that

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSal  [View Original Post]
    Lately the places I've been going to have only given a 15 minute backrub and a flip. Looking for somehere in the LA area that would offer an hour oil massage and then finish with a HE. Would appreciate any recs guys.
    You just described the typical MP experience. Crappy massage for 10 minutes, flip, HJ, and out the door. I know a couple places in OC where you get a little better massage with HJ finish. There's also Toya who runs a legit massage place in Lakewood called Divine Royal Massage. She's actually a licensed MT and will give you the full hour massage, and a very good one, with a HJ ending if you request it. But she's not that attractive. She's a large black woman. And she won't take any clothes off. She will do prostate massage as well but she doesn't openly advertise it. Good one to see if you really want a legit massage with a release and don't care that it isn't done by a naked hottie.

  2. #7007

    Good Massage + HE

    Lately the places I've been going to have only given a 15 minute backrub and a flip. Looking for somehere in the LA area that would offer an hour oil massage and then finish with a HE. Would appreciate any recs guys.

  3. #7006
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTell  [View Original Post]
    Went to Easy Relax in Pico Rivera. Paid 50 for the hour. She refused any extras at the end and actually walked out of the room as soon as I started inquiring about them. I left 10 for massage.
    Pico Rivera started cracking down on MPs in 2017. Rainbow Massage was great with gilfs who did HE with teasing. The place you went to was always HE before but the setup is not good there with curtains only.

  4. #7005

    Kyla's spa

    Has anyone been to Kyla's spa recently? I went there a few times couple years ago, tried to reach her via text and email recently but didn't receive any reply.

  5. #7004
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Are these photos accurate?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/220190

    Also, is LeBron very skepticism about the vaccine?

  6. #7003

    Brea

    Quote Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32  [View Original Post]
    If you can go a little south to Downey, there's a place near the Downey-PR border called All Seasons that's a well-known full service shack.
    I'll check that out next time I'm in town. I ended up in Brea and had a great time next to Shakey's Pizza. She wanted too much tip for a HJ but then allowed Mouth to Tit and over clothes roaming below. Nice and tight yoga pants. If it wasn't so far, I'd definitely go back.

  7. #7002
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Reservations?

    So I was just feeling the need for a finger up my ass and hit goldfinger.

    I did not call ahead, figured I would play the wild card.

    I get in and this dumpy masked 28-55 Asian accosts me and says she is available.

    I was tired and did not ask for a line up. Her name was Emily and she wore a mask. Little did she know that I do not have covid.

    She said she could only do 45 min because some asshole reserved her for 8 pm.

    So I let her jerk me off for 45 bucks, and made sure to take some of the lotion on the side and when I rubbed her titties and ass, I left it mostly wet. I am sure the 8 o'clock monger enjoyed that.

    Reservations at goldfinger. Really?

  8. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahasupz  [View Original Post]
    Looking to try getting a manzilian for the first time. Anyone know of a place that does that with a happy ending?
    I've been looking for ages as well. You may want to try the beauty services section of Craigslist and see if any of them "fit the bill". A few do say that they don't do any sensual services but then again they are operation out of private residences it seems like. This seems like you'll have to TOFTT and let us know if it happened. I will let you know if I find anything.

    - RnR.

  9. #7000

    Manzilian wax

    Looking to try getting a manzilian for the first time. Anyone know of a place that does that with a happy ending?

  10. #6999

    Try Downey Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    I am a monger from Florida and will be in the LAX area for a few day for work in early Nov. I am looking for a good MP to visit while in town. I have seen good review about eco and defiantly considering a visit unless I am told differently. Can anyone provide another parlor that offers FS? Also what is the normal donations? We have locations are are a flat price at the door, just not sure if your MP are the same or need to haggle? Any intel is helpful.
    Reliable place that's been around for about 25 years. They have Asians and Latinas and offer everything. Downey is about 20 minutes east of LAX in light traffic. Worth the drive IMO. Google LE Hampshire Square strip mall.

  11. #6998

    Looking

    Asian or Latina would be preferred. We have alot of AMP here in FL and they do a great job (just ask Robert Kraft), so a Latina might be a new option. Will take recommendations for both. Thanks for your help.

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    What type of females you into?

  12. #6997
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    I am a monger from Florida and will be in the LAX area for a few day for work in early Nov. I am looking for a good MP to visit while in town. I have seen good review about eco and defiantly considering a visit unless I am told differently. Can anyone provide another parlor that offers FS? Also what is the normal donations? We have locations are are a flat price at the door, just not sure if your MP are the same or need to haggle? Any intel is helpful.
    What type of females you into?

  13. #6996
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Walking dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    I am a monger from Florida and will be in the LAX area for a few day for work in early Nov. I am looking for a good MP to visit while in town. I have seen good review about eco and defiantly considering a visit unless I am told differently. Can anyone provide another parlor that offers FS? Also what is the normal donations? We have locations are are a flat price at the door, just not sure if your MP are the same or need to haggle? Any intel is helpful.
    There is a place called "super spa" on Sepulveda a few thick pussy hairs south of Manchester.

    Avoid it. It is basically on the runway so it is lax close.

    Some of the women there are actually dead, but you would not know it because the girls are so old there that the average age is dead.

    Go to Goldfinger in west l. A. - you will need a car. If you do not have a care when you are here, then you probably should wear two masks.

  14. #6995

    Visiting LA

    I am a monger from Florida and will be in the LAX area for a few day for work in early Nov. I am looking for a good MP to visit while in town. I have seen good review about eco and defiantly considering a visit unless I am told differently. Can anyone provide another parlor that offers FS? Also what is the normal donations? We have locations are are a flat price at the door, just not sure if your MP are the same or need to haggle? Any intel is helpful.

  15. #6994
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTell  [View Original Post]
    I wish the delay from posing to displaying was shorter. I'm in the Pico Rivera area and was hoping to get lucky. I tried Zen this time. 35 for the half hour (it was 30 minutes to closing). Received a decent massage but there was no flip. She said it was time and I was still face down. She refused extras. I left a 10 tip. I haven't had this much bad luck in years.
    If you can go a little south to Downey, there's a place near the Downey-PR border called All Seasons that's a well-known full service shack.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape