Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 13007
-
10-21-21 19:34 #6992Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Iron deficiency
I notice that I suffer from an iron deficiency at high altitudes. I get sick in santa fe new mexico. There is no way I could summit Everest.
Originally Posted by OakOak22
[View Original Post]
As for Pico Rivera, as best I can tell, it is one of the many shitholes east of downtown that has as its civic pride a Jamba juice and / or a Walmart.
I will stay on the west side were I can see white girls in tight yoga pants, on a steady diet of spinach and ice chips with thigh gaps, bony ankles, and pronounced collar bones. As opposed to the type you find in Pico Rivera in ill fitting jeans, on a diet of french fries dipped in a chocolate shake with fat upper pussy areas, hanging skin on the elbows and neck tattoos.
-
10-21-21 19:26 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 270Season
Hey anyone been over to Seasons on SMBLVD? WLA next to good Sushi place? The front is a mess. Any specific talent you like? Its been while for me.
-
10-21-21 17:50 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 172And why is that.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 14:26 #6989Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Summit summit summit
I can pretty much for sure say that before I die, there will be two places I will never go. The summit of Everest and pico Rivera.
Originally Posted by NeverTell
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 08:27 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 455Easy Relax
Went to Easy Relax in Pico Rivera. Paid 50 for the hour. She refused any extras at the end and actually walked out of the room as soon as I started inquiring about them. I left 10 for massage.
-
10-19-21 14:18 #6987Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fuck me
I get all the girls there confused. I think Angela told me she was 28.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
I do not pop as easy as some of you do, and I think I sucked on her nipples.
Now I am jonesing for some me time over at the finger.
I think I did see her Bush.
-
10-19-21 13:45 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 144Goldfinger in Tehrangeles
Was visiting LA and went here based on luck. I got Angela and she was small and petite, 24 years old. Got the hour and got down to business immediately. She took her mask off for a bit only, really beautiful face.
She had a small ass and got completely topless and pantless with her panties still on. After popping off at the get go, I spent the majority of my time sucking on her small B's and playing with her from the outside. Nip action was fun and almost went a 2nd time, but time was up. Gave her an extra $.
-
10-19-21 01:50 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 359M del Rey
Spare yourself, that granny shack is the worst.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 17:23 #6984Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Try the fisherman's village area
There is one MP in MDR, it is a granny shack 45 XX Admiralty Way #D Marina Del Rey, California 90292,310-82X-78 XX (the number one more than 36).
Originally Posted by Hunter8306
[View Original Post]
There is temple of bliss, but that is not an MP, it is a stand up fuck job rip off.
I would try the el torito by the fisherman's village, it looks better and you can see seals.
-
10-18-21 16:05 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 296Mary. Jenny
Yes, so you do the math on how much pipe has been up the shooter. And every other orifice.
Originally Posted by RealTimeFind
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 15:48 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 159In the Area
So there is a possibility that I will be heading to LA for work this coming weekend. I will be located near the Cruise Terminal and am wondering what the activity is like in that area? (either parlors or otherwise) What's the going donation for a visit (out where I am its between 40 and 70 to the house and 120 to 160 to the girl). Any info is appreciated and I will gladly post a review if I am able to adventure.
-
10-18-21 14:21 #6981Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977There are no stupid questions
Apparently, yes, this is the woman over the 7-11 who fucked guys for a long time.
Originally Posted by RealTimeFind
[View Original Post]
It was at that locale that monger logic made one of its most indelible impressions on me.
Some monger was barefucking Mary and it was time to change positions, so Mary got on top.
As the monger was fucking her, he realized he had a full view of her gnarly growler.
The monger deduced that he was fucking her in the ass.
-
10-18-21 12:30 #6980Regular Member

Posts: 11Marina del rey
Have a very short window to visit an MP today. Anything worth checking out near marina del Rey? Thanks in advance.
-
10-18-21 12:05 #6979Regular Member

Posts: 11Marina del rey
In town and I have a very short window today to try an mp. Is there anything worth checking out in marina del Rey? Thanks in advance.
-
10-18-21 10:14 #6978Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Coleridge
Xanadu is a fictional place in the epic poem kubla khan.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
The poem is a mixture of imagery of human pleasure with divine ingredients.
Like getting bare backed from that pig Mary, it ends with a warning to those who partaketh:
And close your eyes with holy dread.
For he on honey-dew hath fed.
And drunk the milk of Paradise.












Reply With Quote





