Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 31087
-
10-25-21 11:35 #15262Senior Member

Posts: 425Sammy Summers
She's been on my radar for a bit. Took the plunge over the weekend. She seems to be on top of her game currently as she seemed lucid, sober, very clean and was staying in a 4 star establishment. Wore requested outfit upon entry and seemed a bit nervous which I found to be cute. Allowed me to take charge and was very submissive. Overall a great time and would repeat.
Originally Posted by SeniorXXX
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 10:06 #15261Senior Member

Posts: 30Rock Hill
I see someone in Rock Hill. She's not listed anywhere. Mid / low 30's. Thin figure. Has a place, but a little dirty. She really gets into it. I have permission to share her number if anyone can trade info for someone else in Rock Hill / Fort Mill via PM.
-
10-25-21 06:47 #15260Senior Member

Posts: 1664'11 110 lbs becca on eros.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/becca-escort-charlotte-910501#erotic
-
10-25-21 00:14 #15259Senior Member

Posts: 309Which Becca is this?
Originally Posted by KawisaKiking
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 21:28 #15258Senior Member

Posts: 77B and S
How does one get up with Becca or Samara. Where do they post at to get a visit.
Originally Posted by KawisaKiking
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 21:00 #15257Regular Member

Posts: 11Good luck. She wasted my time going there, then making me wait 15 minutes past appointment time then asked me to call then hung up on me saying she "heard an echo" and nobody else's phone has ever done that. I said I'm sorry but I don't control telecommunication networks. Never heard back from her. Bizarre weirdo.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 20:30 #15256Banned Member

Posts: 930Samara
It's obvious to me that she is doing a good job satisfying her many fuck buddies. I won't get my hopes up but a man can still dream. Maybe someone as awesome as her will come into my life some day.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 19:58 #15255Senior Member

Posts: 166Becca
Don't forget about Becca. Her and samara are the only ones I would consider anymore. I do want to try Indigo, but you know.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
Becca, always down for quick visits and will set them up in short order. Also, if you catch her in the streets of charlotte on her scooter, she will fuck you in the truck! So small she is. Damn.
-
10-24-21 11:39 #15254Senior Member

Posts: 74Sammy summer. Worth a visit
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/161302758991
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...lable/38727931
Pictures are real and recent.
Appearance: 6/10.
Price: reasonable. Near to eros quality at the price of STG.
GFE offered.
Activities: DATY, LFK, CG, RCG, 69 , BBBJ, CIF, MSOG.
Decent place, good environment inside, no signs of demons, nice conversation. Pleasant personality try to please. Not a clock watcher. Payed complete attention. She is into it. Looks independent, haven't notice handler, but not sure.
Drawback: boobs.
Overall 8/10.
Will definitely repeat.
-
10-24-21 10:54 #15253Banned Member

Posts: 634Samara
I mentioned it to her but she said she is good. She knows too much of your history so don't get your hopes up. Stick to the young ones that you like to mentor I think you are better off that way. Gl J.
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 10:34 #15252Banned Member

Posts: 634Good Luck
I guess you are still getting used to your Charlotte surroundings. Good luck with that and tell us when you do finally find one. Not going to be easy.
Originally Posted by CPrice
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 08:54 #15251Regular Member

Posts: 11FYI. Kylie seems to have gone MIA, anyone seen her recently?
Sammy is back finally after weeks of radio silence. Seen her three times in the last two weeks. Her attitude is still nice and pleasant and her BBBJ is still excellent. Scheduling can be a bit iffy as she generally needs about an hours notice.
I'm going to add another girl I've come across who does superb BBBJCIM swallow.
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...22-6/1/3351866
Pics are accurate and she's definitely not a looker. But if you want a no nonsense BJ from an obedient woman with no attitude or drama, she's one to check out.
Originally Posted by MarkoTheJackal
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 08:24 #15250Regular Member

Posts: 18Check DM
Check DM I got you.
Originally Posted by CPrice
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 23:53 #15249Senior Member

Posts: 65Redhead
I've reviewed her before. She was mostly fine. Pics are real. My only REAL drawback with her was that there was some odor when I got behind her. She was acting like she was REALLY into me too though. Which I didn't mind. Idk if she says that stuff to everyone or what. If she showers beforehand, she's probably very good. I'd repeat in a pinch, but she'd never be my first choice.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 21:00 #15248Regular Member

Posts: 1South Charlotte Recommendations?
Good evening.
Just moved to CLT a few weeks ago & finally getting to the fun part.
I'm searching for a discreet & obedient escort around South Charlotte area, preferably A tight, mid 20's spinner that I can schedule a qv with 2-3 times a week. Don't need the loud mouth, attitude, drama bs that a lot of these girls out here are full of. Any suggestions? Recommendations? Thanks in advance.









Reply With Quote





