Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 31094
-
10-22-21 20:02 #15239Senior Member

Posts: 226I have seen her 2 times. The first time in crappy motel but. The service was just ok. Jenna seemed to be on something? The 2nd time I saw her she was in a better local but the service was awful. When I came in she was out of it, claiming she was having an episode of I can't remember. Jena started to dobbbj and was falling asleep, had her switch for daty and she passed out, I left. Either she has terrible demons or her illness is real and I feel sorry for her.
Originally Posted by CreampieMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 18:19 #15238Senior Member

Posts: 7334Hard to keep these gals straight. I thought that last picture looked familiar.
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 17:24 #15237Senior Member

Posts: 80Redhead
I saw her and liked her. I've read about some drug issues. But she was quite bright and intelligent with me. Great BBBJ. She was also prompt and at a nice incall.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 17:19 #15236Senior Member

Posts: 560She worked in Greensboro for a while and the reviews were mostly bad there too. I could never get her to reply. It's a shame, because she looks like a good time.
Originally Posted by Buckettes5
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 15:18 #15235Regular Member

Posts: 9Jenna Blue
Just saw her at a surprisingly decent incall near the old Hornets arena on Tyvola. Super spacey and rambles a lot but for $.2 bbfscip I was happy with the service. Happy to provide more details if anyone wants, but not bad for a little fun on a Friday afternoon.
-
10-22-21 14:31 #15234Senior Member

Posts: 706Katrina
I attempted to connect with her before this review and I must say I wish it was posted before I did. I never saw her but I would say the review is spot on just from trying to get a visit.
Originally Posted by Buckettes5
[View Original Post]
Good advice to Avoid her.
-
10-22-21 14:29 #15233Senior Member

Posts: 305Good luck. 3 times she took days to respond or crickets when trying to set a time.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 14:28 #15232Senior Member

Posts: 706Katrina
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/565186306163
Yikes went to see this one. All I can say is stay away from this crazy at #.
She was good at the begining of the visits and she went down hill fast. Too bad because if she could just have stayed professional she would make a great provider. Skills are there, just not worth the drama and potential hazzards she brings with her. Do not trust her be on point for your visit.
Bottom line is avoid this one. YMMV. FYI she will do bfs cip cim the worx. For 1 bill. No clock watching. She's a hard candy user.
Avoid her. AS always YMMV.
-
10-22-21 13:21 #15231Banned Member

Posts: 930Cip
And I don't want to eat any pussy that someone is busting their nut inside.
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 13:17 #15230Banned Member

Posts: 930Different redhead
The redhead that NewHope is referring to is legit. The redhead that is robbing mongers with her home boys assistance is below.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/732975661020
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 13:04 #15229Senior Member

Posts: 309She is legitimate. She travels back and forth between here and Wilmington area (some reviews on their board as well). I haven't seen anything overly negative said. I think funder reviewed her.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 12:08 #15228Senior Member

Posts: 7334She told me she was by the Epicenter and I haven't been uptown in years and I don't know how the parking is in that area? Sounds like another one to avoid.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 12:06 #15227Senior Member

Posts: 7334I have noticed that ad myself. The first two pics are new but the last one I have seen before. If I remember right she was out there robbing guys? When they constantly change their I'd, their numbers or their pics they are running from a bad reputation. I would be very careful with this one.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 11:57 #15226Banned Member

Posts: 930Redhead
I saw her 3-4 months ago in South Charlotte. Her pics are 100% legit. I liked her enough to see her again. I just haven't been free when she was available. She was affectionate and seemed to be into me. I paid for a QV but she still let me go past my time. DATY and LFK was on my menu. No demons were present when I was with her. She has increased her prices slightly.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 11:48 #15225Senior Member

Posts: 145Samara in town
For any senior members, Samara is in the university area tonight and until noon tomorrow. She might be here through Monday. She hasn't made her mind up on that yet. Jimbo.








Reply With Quote






