Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 25020
-
10-25-21 19:35 #15015Senior Member

Posts: 41Another beauty, no reviews
Love them skinny. This woman is gorgeous. How is it there are no reviews for her here or on the other site. Suspicious?
https://tryst.link/escort/echolarue
-
10-24-21 17:36 #15014Senior Member

Posts: 144Bumping this up for the person looking for info about Alexia Vega.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 17:30 #15013Senior Member

Posts: 4544Whats her rate?
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 15:53 #15012Senior Member

Posts: 160She's a nice girl but a lame fuck. I saw her at her affordable housing spot in Prov. She had 2 young kids sitting in the living room watching tv. Lame CBJ then bent her over doggie, she had a nice little ass & I almost popped quick. Like an idiot I didn't then one of the kids knocked on the door which killed it for me & couldn't finish after that. She was wet & seemed into it but you got to bust quick with her or forget it. I'd still see her again just because she's cute but got to make sure to bust quick.
Originally Posted by Escobar88
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 14:34 #15011Senior Member

Posts: 149Maria
There have been many reviews about her poor attitude in the past and it seems like things haven't change. Major pass!
Originally Posted by Escobar88
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 09:09 #15010Senior Member

Posts: 487I did.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
[View Original Post]
Couldn't find it.
Did you delete it?
-
10-24-21 06:48 #15009Senior Member

Posts: 131Gabriella
So I visited Gabriella at a providence hotel a while back. Briefly, body is as shown. The tits are marvelous but also enhanced (but well done). Body is like 8/10. Unfortunately not all that pretty. I think she was wearing a wig which I felt was a but odd.
Originally Posted by UdderSucker
[View Original Post]
CBJ only, CFS, no greek.
Nice, normal. Not an awesome session.
Wouldn't repeat, but a safe option in a pinch.
Kinda hard to schedule, I tried several times.
-
10-24-21 01:00 #15008Senior Member

Posts: 41Beautiful sexy brunette looking for new and exciting things
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/599529028578
There are no reviews on this one. I have tried many times to TOFTT but near impossible to get a response out of her. If you do it is vague then does not answer follow up. Simple questions of rate and outcall.
-
10-23-21 17:14 #15007Regular Member

Posts: 15Maria WW
Met this one a few weeks ago at a hotel in Warwick. Easy to get in contact with. Attitude seems good at first until we got to the deed. CBJ was ok but did not last long and she complained about how she hates giving bjs smh. FS was boring and after we were done she complained about being depressed and that she was happy we were done. Total mood killer. Def won't repeat. Not bad looking though. Damage was 1. 8 for Hh.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/841134846562
-
10-23-21 15:34 #15006Senior Member

Posts: 4544Sound like the place I met her. She was using a friend place in a trap house. And you described it the same way I would. She was very loud on the street when she came to pick me up and I wasn't happy about that since I like to be discreet. She didn't care though.
Originally Posted by BuckFriend187
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 15:17 #15005Regular Member

Posts: 14Chocolate Bait and Switch
Horrible experience with this provider. Upseller, tweaked out post op TG. Who said someone was waiting and asked if we could rush.
Couldn't have been any worse.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/881366378486
-
10-23-21 00:20 #15004Regular Member

Posts: 5Erika
Met up with her kind of late, shady part of town in providence. Texted got a reply after trying for awhile. She says she usually only meet her regulars. Went upstairs and there was people sleeping in the kitchen on a blow up bed and the floor, felt sketch out already. Took me to the bathroom and discussed our terms. Wanted an hour but not in a bathroom so she woke everybody up and kicked them all into a room so we did our deed in the kitchen. Awkward as hell cause there was no doors LOL. Sucks she kept rushing me even tho we discussed it for an hour. Was ok not sure if it would be a repeater. Pretty cute but pics are old she gain some weight. Damage was 1. 6 but only got halfway.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/874252095423
-
10-21-21 22:25 #15003Senior Member

Posts: 4544Thanks, she sent me 4 pics and they were heavily filter. But she did kind of look cute so I wasn't sure if I should go see her. But foe the price she told me. I think I will give it a try if she's not a rusher. Thanks for review.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 22:18 #15002Senior Member

Posts: 640Blonde
I reviewed her a few weeks ago. Works downtown out of the hotels around there. Changes regularly. Works with another chick but wasnt a rusher. She was friendly enough. Body was nice older woman thick but she's got strange teeth and has a really gaunt appearance. Didn't see signs of any demons. I myself wouldn't repeat because she doesn't really do it for me.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 18:39 #15001Senior Member

Posts: 235Stay Away
Thanks for the toftt AND the warning.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






