Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 743 1143 1643 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17297
    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius008  [View Original Post]
    Actually, the area that has been built up east of Michigan Avenue just north of Millennium Park is now known as the "East Side. " There are some cool new buildings over there like 'The Aqua' and the new hotel / condo building on Wacker with the hole on one of the top floors.
    You're referring to new east side, there already is a district called east side on the border of Indiana about 15 miles south of downtown.

  2. #17296

  3. #17295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Reaching out

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    As posted in Ripoffs, I had an escort that I had met last year reach out to me. In hindsight, there were a lot of red flags on this one that I missed, but my experiences in the past have been that when an escort that I have met previously reaches out, it's been totally fine. Curious what other people's experiences have been?
    I recently had ex- MA girl reach out. She wanted to meet which I was fine with it. We set up a date. She asked me if I could provide incall I told her no. She ghosted after that.

    I also had a couple regulars reach out during COVID asking for help. Both are mothers with kids so I did help. Since then they haven't asked. I still see them once in a while.

  4. #17294

    East Side is real

    Actually, the area that has been built up east of Michigan Avenue just north of Millennium Park is now known as the "East Side. " There are some cool new buildings over there like 'The Aqua' and the new hotel / condo building on Wacker with the hole on one of the top floors.

  5. #17293
    Super random but anyone have a ref for a chill, blonde, American chic who pref hosts from a priv location? Bonus points if they 420. I don't even need a perfect body, just want blonde and sorta tan and chill.

    My go to is 262, but the whole euro thing is getting a bit played out. These women literally don't speak english and they all have the exact same body. Tall, skinny, small tits, boney ass. Don't get me wrong, that is hot, but just need some contrast.

  6. #17292

    East side. Love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBGunn22  [View Original Post]
    East Side. Near Millennium Park.
    East Side. Love it! Can tell you're not from Chicago The East side of Chicago is Lake Michigan.

    You could give Michelle's a try. I have not seen any of Nick's gals on the site currently but that has more to do with being in what's considered the far West suburbs more than an hour drive away!

    http://michellesescorts.com/escortsI.htm


    TP.

  7. #17291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Alexis Rae

    Thank you to all who gave me feedback on her.

    I'll roll the dice and see if she is worth the time.

    I'll report back.

  8. #17290

    Anyone know the story on this one

    Thinking of dreaming. Not looking for a nightmare.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...w/462795911782

  9. #17289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    It Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    As posted in Ripoffs, I had an escort that I had met last year reach out to me. In hindsight, there were a lot of red flags on this one that I missed, but my experiences in the past have been that when an escort that I have met previously reaches out, it's been totally fine. Curious what other people's experiences have been?
    Do they reach out to you b / c they have a sob story and need help, ie; $$ or, Do they send a text notifying you they are / will be back in the area etc? Everyone has their own threshold on what is ok or appropriate and what crosses the line or is annoying. I think you already have an idea on who and what is ok and normal and what could be a problem. I have responded when a traveling worker I have seen a few times, and that I like, returns to town and gives me a heads up.

  10. #17288
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    We had a setup or so I thought but then when it came time to text me the location she ghosted me. I haven't tried since.

    B.
    I had the same experience. Texted. No response. A few hours later, she responded. I texted back. She didn't respond again. I know that if you go back, she has been reviewed. You might need to go back as far as looking under the old backpage section, I forget where the reviews are. She has been around Elgin for a while. The consensus was that she is real but everyone had pretty average experiences.

  11. #17287

    Alexus

    Any intel on Alexus? May TOFTT, but would like feedback if anyone has it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3122785759/1

  12. #17286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Alexis Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I have a type, but for whatever reason I'd love to see her.

    Anyone have an experiences with her? Might need to toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68820047
    We had a setup or so I thought but then when it came time to text me the location she ghosted me. I haven't tried since.

    B.

  13. #17285

    Alexis Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I have a type, but for whatever reason I'd love to see her.

    Anyone have an experiences with her? Might need to toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68820047
    Saw her awhile ago before she became pro. She is clean and friendly but rushes. Pretty tight grip though.

  14. #17284

    Blair

    Had a fun time with Blair yesterday. Staying by the Navy Pier. Great body and personality. No makeup which she looked even more beautiful. Opted for 30 minutes, $. 9, BBJ, covered FS.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/4018291.htm

  15. #17283

    Re: Nicoleta

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/505388.htm

    Have found a couple of ads, no feedback.

    R,

    JJ.
    She's been around for a long, long time. I saw her almost a decade ago. She was well-reviewed on TER but looks like she delisted. She was a lot of fun when I saw her, great GFE but she's got to be about 50 years old now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape