Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Rants and Raves

+ Submit Review
Page 117 of 552 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 8273
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6533

    LOL. Little toad

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    You just cannot help yourself, you are what you are, a graceless, smarmy little toad without a shred of personal dignity. You are proud of those things. It shows.
    Very good description of ole Roger.

  2. #6532

    If you knew how to read and not assume facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Given how much you seem to tickle each other's fancies, I'm surprised you couldn't pool your wits and consider that perhaps he found Jimmy Macs on Google Maps -- where this New Massage still does not appear -- and wasn't actually standing in front of the parlor but not seeing it. I don't know either way, but please do consider.
    You've assumed facts not in evidence. You ever hear what happens to you when you assume? Hobbyman, take it away!

  3. #6531

    And there you go again.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I'm not surprised that you'd pop up when referencing the uneducated or feeble-minded, you being the mascot on your scout scooter for those segments of the population.

    Hey? Did your BBC dom show up to assfuck you and change your diaper today? I know you get a little out of sorts when you don't have a big black cock to suck on, q'uck boy.
    You just cannot help yourself, you are what you are, a graceless, smarmy little toad without a shred of personal dignity. You are proud of those things. It shows.

  4. #6530
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Given how much you seem to tickle each other's fancies, I'm surprised you couldn't pool your wits and consider that perhaps he found Jimmy Macs on Google Maps -- where this New Massage still does not appear -- and wasn't actually standing in front of the parlor but not seeing it. I don't know either way, but please do consider.
    So your suggesting we become mind readers because someone isn't smart enough to include important details?

  5. #6529

    Shill

    Quote Originally Posted by Franko1  [View Original Post]
    I'm back in town. Stopping by Enjoy later tonight to see her again. You described her perfectly. That is definitely her. Does anyone know if she does FS? I got pretty close last time, hopefully she remembers me and can take things a step further. One thing for sure. She really likes kissing with those nice thick ass lips. All the kissing and moaning made me pop to quick last time though.
    WTF, guy. How does anyone know who you're talking about without a name? I smell a shill. If not, get some cred by sharing info.

  6. #6528
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Given how much you seem to tickle each other's fancies, I'm surprised you couldn't pool your wits and consider that perhaps he found Jimmy Macs on Google Maps -- where this New Massage still does not appear -- and wasn't actually standing in front of the parlor but not seeing it. I don't know either way, but please do consider.
    Always boggles the mind how some fellas refuse to embrace common sense.

  7. #6527
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    Not from around here? So your reports on T+, Li, Origin, are make believe?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    If you found J. Macs, how did you not see the red and purple neon sign that says "New Massage" next door to the right?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Evidently, said he found "The Mac" but the bright red and purple neon "New Massage" sign to the right escaped him.
    Given how much you seem to tickle each other's fancies, I'm surprised you couldn't pool your wits and consider that perhaps he found Jimmy Macs on Google Maps -- where this New Massage still does not appear -- and wasn't actually standing in front of the parlor but not seeing it. I don't know either way, but please do consider.

  8. #6526

    Roswell Enjoy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CampGuy  [View Original Post]
    I cannot vouch for the service that was delivered but can confirm that I saw a couple of new girls at Enjoy lobby and I did see the tall girl, probably 5. 7 -5. 8 with shoulder length frizzy hair that had a great body and looked great but had not the opportunity to sample.

    Management is cycling talent for the better for sure.
    I'm back in town. Stopping by Enjoy later tonight to see her again. You described her perfectly. That is definitely her. Does anyone know if she does FS? I got pretty close last time, hopefully she remembers me and can take things a step further. One thing for sure. She really likes kissing with those nice thick ass lips. All the kissing and moaning made me pop to quick last time though.

  9. #6525
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    My bad, did not know they were right next to each other. Makes a lot of business sense having two competing massage businesses right next to each other.
    To you and PooPoo, real experiences are preferable to wild guesses and shit Google searches. And, they ain't right next to each other. They're a healthy football throw apart, unless your rotator cuff is failing.

    Be Best.

  10. #6524
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    I smell a shill. Sounds TGTBT, especially at Enjoy.
    Could be a shill, or a noob who thinks he's on the cutting edge by overpaying for extras.

  11. #6523

    You're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Such a clever fuck you are, Rogerboy. Please continue to be a beacon to all idiotic morons out there everywhere. We know that you will. Your compulsion to stupidity drives you.
    Thanks. I'm not surprised that you'd pop up when referencing the uneducated or feeble-minded, you being the mascot on your scout scooter for those segments of the population.

    Hey? Did your BBC dom show up to assfuck you and change your diaper today? I know you get a little out of sorts when you don't have a big black cock to suck on, q'uck boy.

  12. #6522

    Definitely new Talent at Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    I smell a shill. Sounds TGTBT, especially at Enjoy.
    I cannot vouch for the service that was delivered but can confirm that I saw a couple of new girls at Enjoy lobby and I did see the tall girl, probably 5. 7 -5. 8 with shoulder length frizzy hair that had a great body and looked great but had not the opportunity to sample.

    Management is cycling talent for the better for sure.

  13. #6521
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    I smell a shill. Sounds TGTBT, especially at Enjoy.
    Particularly it being a first and only post.

  14. #6520

    Enjoy No Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Franko1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Enjoy Massage on Holcomb Bridge Rd in Roswell. No name, she wants to keep her clientele tight. This girl is very skilled. Stunningly beautiful, tall with a great body. Very wet without much effort. She really likes to play and knows what she is doing. The room next door was having some fun too. . HH 160 OTD. I think I might go back later tonight. Wow!
    I smell a shill. Sounds TGTBT, especially at Enjoy.

  15. #6519

    Genius!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Years of reading drumpf tweets will affect the less educated and feeble minded.
    Such a clever fuck you are, Rogerboy. Please continue to be a beacon to all idiotic morons out there everywhere. We know that you will. Your compulsion to stupidity drives you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape