Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 26387
-
10-24-21 10:24 #15752Senior Member

Posts: 176Kendall Snow revisit
I just recently saw her. She's still in the Milwaukee area.
She looks fabulous. She literally has a flat stomach at her age which is insane. She's doing and looking just fine. I know she's viewed so hot and cold within here but honestly if you treat her right, she will treat you right. I had to get her vice gripped mouth off of my dick a few times after cumming a lot LOL.
I had a great time and we found the magic again. I'm not going to White Knight for her but seriously if you haven't personally had a bad session with her and you are getting sick of the dry season we are in. She's still a nice one to have in the phonebook.
I just don't have patience for the girls aged under 28-30. I like a sure thing and a situation where I'm not wondering where the boyfriend or pimp is and she always picks great hotels. I can drive around and make sure that nothing looks off in the parking lot and area without looking like a lunatic.
Give her a try if you haven't in a while or at all.
Current number:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ummer/40978650
Ps1999 I felt that last sentence in your post fully. I don't have time for that shit. I'll give her a shot down the road.
-
10-24-21 07:34 #15751Senior Member

Posts: 774Overdue
So I saw this one a few months back and didn't report at the time then ended up getting sidetracked, so here it is.
Revele Crave. Text her and asked the usual questions. Standard answers back. Agreed on a place and time. Text / called when I was on my way and crickets. Went about my day and got an apolagy from her later. Set up again and jackpot. Went to her place, she was running late but made it work. Met at her door. Fresh out of the shower. Woman in the pics. Shorter than I thought. Probably closer to 40 than 30 but a nice looking woman. Kinda a milfy body. Smallish titties. Got right to business. Total GFE. Great head game. Nice and tight. Multiple positions, basicaly whatever I wanted. Finished, layed around and shot the shit for a while, cleaned up and on my way. Nice woman. Clean body. No use issues cause I have HIGH STANDARDS like very few people her have.
Negotiate. She has a pretty unique business plan.
https://tryst.link/escort/revelec
P.S. THING, formerly know as #bittermotherfucker OUT.
-
10-23-21 22:15 #15750Senior Member

Posts: 299Experience
Has anyone had any experience with this one?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/607324249217
-
10-23-21 21:28 #15749Senior Member

Posts: 174Kendall?
If this is Kendall Snow, she looks better than when I saw her 3 years ago!
Originally Posted by Zimbler
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 21:19 #15748Senior Member

Posts: 572Here's another video of Kendall getting barebacked doggystyle by the same guy:
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h6169d82f242b0
-
10-23-21 16:47 #15747Senior Member

Posts: 299Lol
She wasn't the one getting pleased there. He's so small.
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 13:39 #15746Senior Member

Posts: 93Kendall
I came across Kendall on pornhub. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5fc5e309c5667.
-
10-23-21 13:26 #15745Senior Member

Posts: 774That had me buffaloed when I made any racist comments like he did last week. I thought it was a great movie.
Originally Posted by SwankyTodd
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the help, P.S. Thing out.
-
10-23-21 09:13 #15744Senior Member

Posts: 733No beef
Just recalling it like it happened. Last time with her she was more interested in sucking her pipe than sucking my cock. Glad she has a ride now though.
Originally Posted by DrivinAround
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 08:04 #15743Senior Member

Posts: 339It is obvious to me, with a fair degree of certainty, who I would consider seeing as opposed to who I wouldn't. Drug use is relatively easy to spot if the signs suggest. There also seem to be more people on here than originally thought who like users and seriously overweight meat wagons. To each their own but I would rather get value from a provider.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 06:00 #15742Senior Member

Posts: 52I don't know what your beef is with Emily / Kristen, but you may want to get over it. I have no issues with her. I enjoyed my time and service. She also had a ride to me, or the option of incall.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 22:39 #15741Senior Member

Posts: 733Emily
Emily aka Kristen has reports on the Racine forum. She mentioned she was doing doubles with Cheryl. She's lucky to afford a room let alone transportation to Milwaukee. Just because they start advertising on Tryst doesn't mean they overnight become quality providers.
Originally Posted by DrivinAround
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 18:34 #15740Senior Member

Posts: 52Emily in Kenosha is offering 2 girl. She may be able to travel north also.
Originally Posted by OildaleGuy
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/emily1990
-
10-22-21 18:22 #15739Senior Member

Posts: 774Clearly
Hey Bud what's your problem?
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
Clearly all your taste is in your mouth. Young lady? Minimum 45. Good luck with that Spicoli.
-
10-22-21 16:33 #15738Senior Member

Posts: 120Oldie but goody.
Is that Rachelina? If so, how long is she here? Know if she's coming by this way again soon?
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





