Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 1713 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 26423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15743
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Emily aka Kristen has reports on the Racine forum. She mentioned she was doing doubles with Cheryl. She's lucky to afford a room let alone transportation to Milwaukee. Just because they start advertising on Tryst doesn't mean they overnight become quality providers.
    It is obvious to me, with a fair degree of certainty, who I would consider seeing as opposed to who I wouldn't. Drug use is relatively easy to spot if the signs suggest. There also seem to be more people on here than originally thought who like users and seriously overweight meat wagons. To each their own but I would rather get value from a provider.

  2. #15742
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Emily aka Kristen has reports on the Racine forum. She mentioned she was doing doubles with Cheryl. She's lucky to afford a room let alone transportation to Milwaukee. Just because they start advertising on Tryst doesn't mean they overnight become quality providers.
    I don't know what your beef is with Emily / Kristen, but you may want to get over it. I have no issues with her. I enjoyed my time and service. She also had a ride to me, or the option of incall.

  3. #15741

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by DrivinAround  [View Original Post]
    Emily in Kenosha is offering 2 girl. She may be able to travel north also.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emily1990
    Emily aka Kristen has reports on the Racine forum. She mentioned she was doing doubles with Cheryl. She's lucky to afford a room let alone transportation to Milwaukee. Just because they start advertising on Tryst doesn't mean they overnight become quality providers.

  4. #15740
    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good lead on a two girl show? Been looking to scratch that itch for a little while now and I've got some time and money lining up.
    Emily in Kenosha is offering 2 girl. She may be able to travel north also.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emily1990

  5. #15739

    Clearly

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    I get to see this fine young lady today. What a pleasure it will be. A downright bargain. Nothing like brining back one of the best from years gone by.
    Hey Bud what's your problem?

    Clearly all your taste is in your mouth. Young lady? Minimum 45. Good luck with that Spicoli.

  6. #15738

    Oldie but goody.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    I get to see this fine young lady today. What a pleasure it will be. A downright bargain. Nothing like brining back one of the best from years gone by.
    Is that Rachelina? If so, how long is she here? Know if she's coming by this way again soon?

  7. #15737

    Big Red

    Has anyone seen Big Red. ? I haven't seen her for about a year. Not the greatest. But she sure likes sex. And I mean any kind of sex. She would always like me to give her a massage on her stomach. And boom my dick was in her ass. Biggest nips I have ever sucked on also. I sure miss the basement bed. Not fond of the bedroom bed.

  8. #15736

    Two girl

    Anyone have a good lead on a two girl show? Been looking to scratch that itch for a little while now and I've got some time and money lining up.

  9. #15735

    To each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    I actually feel bad for someone like her. She's probably on her last straw. WOW again.
    I don't know either of these ladies, for all I know, they could both be very nice providers. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's what makes them attractive to someone. I see posts all the time with someone asking if "the pics are TGTBT". When I look up the ad and think, wow, she does nothing for me. I'm not going to criticize someone's taste in ladies.

  10. #15734

    Molly


  11. #15733

    Oldie but goody.

    I get to see this fine young lady today. What a pleasure it will be. A downright bargain. Nothing like brining back one of the best from years gone by.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211022-102414_TextFree.jpg‎  

  12. #15732

    And this one.

    I actually feel bad for someone like her. She's probably on her last straw. WOW again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211022-083007_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211022-083001_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #15731

    Why Just Why

    Wow. And someone will get that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211022-082509_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #15730
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Alcohol abuse took its toll. Probably some drug use. She was married and her last husband is taking care of the boy. She had been in a rehab center down in Mississippi.
    Never knew that, then again I didn't know her real well.

  15. #15729
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape