Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 30291
-
10-22-21 12:06 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 7332I have noticed that ad myself. The first two pics are new but the last one I have seen before. If I remember right she was out there robbing guys? When they constantly change their I'd, their numbers or their pics they are running from a bad reputation. I would be very careful with this one.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 11:57 #14435Banned Member

Posts: 930Redhead
I saw her 3-4 months ago in South Charlotte. Her pics are 100% legit. I liked her enough to see her again. I just haven't been free when she was available. She was affectionate and seemed to be into me. I paid for a QV but she still let me go past my time. DATY and LFK was on my menu. No demons were present when I was with her. She has increased her prices slightly.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 11:48 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 145Samara in town
For any senior members, Samara is in the university area tonight and until noon tomorrow. She might be here through Monday. She hasn't made her mind up on that yet. Jimbo.
-
10-22-21 11:17 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 610Naughty Nanny
Was she worth a visit, where does she host. Anyways nice to hit some new pussy, PM is ok.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 11:16 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 192Redhead
I couldn't remember (or find) anything on this one, but I remember seeing some reviews. Anyone lmk or remember her?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/100688573104
-
10-21-21 15:16 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 350Passion
I see she is posting again. May have to visit.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/581079161613
-
10-21-21 12:57 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 666I tried her like 3 months ago and she didn't asked for deposit however when I was parking on her incall which at that time was a rental she tells me to not come up because her dad showed up. Had I made it 10 min earlier it could had been a real issue if in fact that was her dad.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
I left.
-
10-21-21 10:43 #14429Senior Member

Posts: 7332I never get a response out of her anyway.
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 08:56 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 618Bbfs
The girls have a lot of other reasons to not take CIP other than worrying whether the guy is fixed or not.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 08:13 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 7332That kind of shit really turns me sour.
Originally Posted by Doctorlove69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 08:12 #14426Senior Member

Posts: 7332XXEL or XXELI
I would try EL or ELI if I knew I could get BBFS from her. My nuts have been snipped so no worries there. She has been mentioned a couple of times but I don't know what she really offers.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/756118658707
"128139;Relax and unwind. Join me for a laid back, drama free session!
Discreet, classy, down to earth, I always aim to please!128139;127853;128166;Deep throat.
Queen, no Gag reflex, flexible with a tight pretty pink kitty that will grip ugood. Ready for you now!128069;128166;.
❣Satisfaction Guaranteed!10083;.
💋128293;10084;65039;128139;128293;10084;65039;128139;128293;10084;65039;128139;.
🔥100% Independent REAL🔥.
🌟Available NOW 💫.
💫127775;.
🌟(980) 892-7884🌟.
💋128293;128139;128293;128139;128293;.
💥NO FREE Photos💥.
🛑NO Law Enforcement🛑.
❗NO PIMP or BF❗.
💥NO Lowballers💥.
❌NO Drama❌.
❌NO explicit texts❌.
🌟Outcalls require Uber ride 🌟.
🔥NO SHOWS will be blocked🔥.
Originally Posted by JustAnAverageG
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 07:27 #14425Senior Member

Posts: 7332I didn't get to asking for an appointment. I guess that is why I didn't get the request for a deposit. That sucks. Dealbreaker for me.
Originally Posted by ZelllGoddesss
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 22:58 #14424Senior Member

Posts: 33Rushed
When I went through were bunch of dudes in the living room smoking and playing Xbox. I went thru it anyways cause I heard mixed reviews as well but I got rushed out by her man. He kept calling her 10 minutes into the session even though I paid for an HH session to get me out.
Originally Posted by Insane3000
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 22:48 #14423Senior Member

Posts: 26Adrienne and Dee
Bareback for both, they both make videos so they have to take a test each month I was told so I got to bareback both of them (which I never do) was very good and both are very tight.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 21:50 #14422Regular Member

Posts: 20Use caution
After the chat I had with her she hit me with the "I require a deposit to meet" even though I was doing an incall. Surprised she didn't say that to you.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





