Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 552 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2961
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras is really going down hill fast.

    A lot of the regular dancers are quitting or getting fired.

    So many have just stopped coming into the club.

    The new girls are just scammers. This has all happened in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

    Idk what the owners are doing but it is stupid.
    Yeah the Pandora is bit weird recently. Was there yesterday and while some dancers are great looking, there were some.. Substandard looking ones.. I had to laugh when Madison (not sure about the name. 40-50 ish tanned white dancer with lightup heels that burns my retina), Desire (40 something black dancer with Karen hair and no curves), and Cici (30-40 ish thick white dancer) was on the poles in a row. Not a great view, performance sucked, and couldn't really watch them.

    I did pound my regular and left satisfied, but atmosphere felt bit off than usual. Bunch of girls, bunch of guys, VIP rooms been used and overall busy night but something was off.

  2. #2960

    Vanessa at Pandoras

    Spotted her on their Instagram story, and had to sake a screenshot of that big round ass. Does anyone have any information on her? Extras? Budget?

  3. #2959
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    You need $15 to get in the door. After that, take what you're willing to spend. If you got an issue with your little head doing the thinking, leave your credit / debit cards at home. Can't spend what you don't have. Club has a good variety of dancers. Look for ones you're attracted to. If you want more, avoid dancers who only spend 1 song in the VIP section. Of course you can scroll down through here and find more info.
    Pandoras is really going down hill fast.

    A lot of the regular dancers are quitting or getting fired.

    So many have just stopped coming into the club.

    The new girls are just scammers. This has all happened in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

    Idk what the owners are doing but it is stupid.

  4. #2958

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by FapMan69  [View Original Post]
    Going to try Pandora's after noon today.

    First time at a strip club in awhile.

    Any tips? How much $$$ should I bring? Who should I look for?
    You need $15 to get in the door. After that, take what you're willing to spend. If you got an issue with your little head doing the thinking, leave your credit / debit cards at home. Can't spend what you don't have. Club has a good variety of dancers. Look for ones you're attracted to. If you want more, avoid dancers who only spend 1 song in the VIP section. Of course you can scroll down through here and find more info.

  5. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    I was at kittens last night and a dancer came up to me and said hey nice seeing you here again. I didn't know her so I told her that she must be mistaking me for someone else. She goes, 'wait, you're not the guy who ate my asshole last week?

    Obviously it was a line to engage me but still thought it was hilarious. If I wasn't so jaded with strippers I might've gotten aroused.
    Happened to me before, but wasn't a setup.

    Apparently her eye were shit, and I looked like someone else.

    I had gotten a couple dances with her before, months (or more) ago, and were nice, but nothing special. Though, she was hot as fuck.

    But apparently whoever she mistook me for, she really liked.

    Yowsar!

  6. #2956
    Going to try Pandora's after noon today.

    First time at a strip club in awhile.

    Any tips? How much $$$ should I bring? Who should I look for?

  7. #2955

    Funny

    I was at kittens last night and a dancer came up to me and said hey nice seeing you here again. I didn't know her so I told her that she must be mistaking me for someone else. She goes, 'wait, you're not the guy who ate my asshole last week?

    Obviously it was a line to engage me but still thought it was hilarious. If I wasn't so jaded with strippers I might've gotten aroused.

  8. #2954

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Glargo  [View Original Post]
    Two reports recently on FS, one for a good deal, another with a GPS high request. But yeah looks good!
    Thanks, should've done a search. Will try her out and report when I do.

  9. #2953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    New low

    I just pounded Samba.

    Fml. That MILF ass got me.

    I left a deposit in her baby oven at lunch today. So don't go sticking you face in there.

    She is not hot at all.

  10. #2952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with Amber at Pandora's? She looks hot on IG.
    She isn't very hot. She is really tall. Wide open menu.

    She sometimes asks for a stupid amount.

    Never pay for than 2.5.

  11. #2951
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with Amber at Pandora's? She looks hot on IG.
    Two reports recently on FS, one for a good deal, another with a GPS high request. But yeah looks good!

  12. #2950

    She quoted someone else 7 bills

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I seen Amber at Panforas. Tall white hoe.

    Bbfscip for 2. 4.

    She let me knock the bottom out of it.
    She does look hot I'd give 3 to hit that.

  13. #2949

    Amber at Pandora's

    Anybody have experience with Amber at Pandora's? She looks hot on IG.

  14. #2948
    Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggins  [View Original Post]
    Pandora Lola on the FS list?
    You must be new here. Read back a few posts. She can have a line of dudes waiting but you'll be lucky if she doesn't.

  15. #2947

    Monse schedule

    From what she has told me her days off is usually Mondays and sometimes Tuesdays but if they don't have dancers she will get called in, apparently she knows the lady manager from a long time ago. So at this point is anyone guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    On which days is Monse **NOT** at Pandora?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape