Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 28,366 to 28,380 of 52276
-
10-22-21 17:27 #23911Senior Member

Posts: 548Busy day at the west la spot
Man I guess all you fellow mongers had time around 1 today the front gate had a line of mongers trying to go in.
Anyway my girl was Cutie and let me tell you that girl enjoys her job. There was no break just straight to it beginning to end and I shot 4 good loads in there.
In my way out as she was helping me dress I was still a bit hard so she gave me a one minute BJ for the road.
Hope she sticks around.
-
10-22-21 17:23 #23910Senior Member

Posts: 553Cami is way better, in every way. Just no BBFS.
Originally Posted by PepsiLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 17:11 #23909Senior Member

Posts: 179Chanel at M
Saw Chanel last night. First time seeing her and didn't know what to expect. She was beautiful, so pretty that I was taken back, must be in her 20's. Nicely enhanced C-cup on her thin frame. Standard M-level quality service, 320.
She must be one of the pretty ones. Is Cami much better looking than her?
-
10-22-21 16:59 #23908Senior Member

Posts: 700Hello all,
Fellow monger here but I am a monger of going to MP. Trying to kick it up a notch by going to korean agencies. Is it worth it in your guys opinion? Please be honest. Not of that sarcastic bs.
-
10-22-21 13:52 #23907Senior Member

Posts: 66Lmao.
Agree with T. From what I've learned the agencies are the end game for most girls. That late night shit is for the rookies and older girls that also do MP's that wouldn't survive working amongst some of the kgirls at the agencies.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 12:07 #23906Senior Member

Posts: 3480Friday Oct. 22
M. Nicole, Allie.
Newtopasian. http://newtopasia.cuties-sites.com/m...................
http://www.kgla.net/ Cutie, Tiny, Eunji, Pink. (WLA) Jean, Saki, Daisy (MW).
Pink Angels. https://pinkangels.site/..............................
Sexy Angels. https://sexyangels.site/ Jenny https://sexyangels.site/ Jenny.
SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Nicole.
http://preciousklove.cuties-sites.com/home Cutie, Tiny, Eunji, Pink. WLA. Jean, Saki, Daisy MW.
https://butterflylovers.info/
-
10-22-21 10:05 #23905Senior Member

Posts: 3480Not bragging but I'm larger than average and never had any problem with any of those three, especially Jenny. She can take it with the best of them. I guess it all depends on how worked up you can get them.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 09:15 #23904Senior Member

Posts: 122+1 for Jay DD at Candy Girl LA
Jay is a true service queen, she made sure to get all that cum out of me and into her pussy. The thing I love the most is how she is there to make you feel like a king. After unloading a week's worth of cum into her pussy she made me stay inside her and kept kissing me until I got soft while squeezing her pussy muscles to milk me downstairs. The cherry on top is after pulling out, she goes down and sucks me clean then shows me anything that she collected with her mouth before swallowing. She is very sweet and tries hard to please, very easy to get along with. Highly recommend and hope she stays in LA for good since she seems to be happier here.
Originally Posted by HexenDuction
[View Original Post]
BTW, I might add that the booker for Candy Girl LA is very easy to work with and probably the best at responding quickly. An absolute pleasure to deal with and always very seamless booking.
https://www.candygirlla.com/
-
10-22-21 02:58 #23903Banned Member

Posts: 1333The name on list
Some of those you mentioned have great reputation out there but some are allergic to large size dick (Eunji, Pink and Jenny).
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 02:49 #23902Senior Member

Posts: 50Dana
I saw Dana this morning and agree wholeheartedly with both gentlemen here. She is fantastic. Thin, sexy, incredible DT skills, and just a very satisfying experience. Will definitely repeat!
Originally Posted by Thud1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 01:32 #23901Banned Member

Posts: 1333Haven / Nina
I don't now man! I fear fo my life when I see her. She is a monster in a sack and she always surprises me on how she changes the tune with me. I just love doing it with her. When I plan to see her, I need to be 100% on my game to handle her. Last time, she scratch my back like a tiger.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 00:19 #23900Senior Member

Posts: 325Jay Double Dee
Jay fucked me back real good! Wish she wasn't upcharge!
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 23:24 #23899Senior Member

Posts: 169[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-21-21 22:03 #23898Senior Member

Posts: 3480Not in K-girl world.
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 21:59 #23897Senior Member

Posts: 3480There are many more great fucks out there. Dana, Tiny, Jenny, Cutie, Viki, Eunji, Pink.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



