Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 653 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 703 753 1153 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 24041
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14261

    Use phone to translate

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRanger00  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    So I have seen Tina (boob scars) quite a few times and absolutely enjoyed myself. No, she isn't the best to look at, but she makes up for it with her service. Always DFK, DATY / DATO, BBBJ / BLS / DT, followed by a couple positions before busting in the bag, or her mouth, depending on the day / mood. I know that DFK / DATY is a risk, but, to each his own I guess.

    Anyway, Tina was busy yesterday so I saw her friend Cherry (stomach tats). As others have said, she has a great body, which is about the only upside to her. She opened the door wearing a skin-tight dress, and after the donation was provided, she quickly removed it. She grabbed a hat and was about to CBJ when I stopped her and said no, I wanted BBBJ. She asked for more money, I said no, and that Tina always does BBBJ for the same donation. After a few minutes of back and forth with her speaking her language, and me trying to communicate through hand motions, she finally agreed to BBBJ. It was lackluster at best, and didn't last as long as I wanted. It definitely wasn't as good as Tina's, and there was no BLS or DT. I also opted not to DATY with Cherry.

    After the short BBBJ, she put on the hat, assumed the (mish) position, and I went to town until I busted in the bag. Nothing much to write home about with Cherry, other than her decent body and nice C cups. Oh, her teeth aren't the best either, which is a turnoff for me.

    Happy hunting all, and always be nice to the ladies!
    My first impression was similar to yours. I ended up going back, and she warmed up to me the second time. The third time was even better. I tip at least 40 above the fee, which generally eliminates disagreements. She cleans very well, so her V and O smell like fresh fruit for dining.

    She doesn't understand more than a few words of English (same with Sasa and Jiji), so your best bet is translating with your phone. Google translate is the easiest and seems to be accurate, and voice to text makes it fast.

    They have Chinese to English programs on their phones, so you can have conversations by showing each other your phones. We're not far from the Star Trek universal translators.

  2. #14260

    Cherry & Tina. Springfield ACS

    Hey all,

    So I have seen Tina (boob scars) quite a few times and absolutely enjoyed myself. No, she isn't the best to look at, but she makes up for it with her service. Always DFK, DATY / DATO, BBBJ / BLS / DT, followed by a couple positions before busting in the bag, or her mouth, depending on the day / mood. I know that DFK / DATY is a risk, but, to each his own I guess.

    Anyway, Tina was busy yesterday so I saw her friend Cherry (stomach tats). As others have said, she has a great body, which is about the only upside to her. She opened the door wearing a skin-tight dress, and after the donation was provided, she quickly removed it. She grabbed a hat and was about to CBJ when I stopped her and said no, I wanted BBBJ. She asked for more money, I said no, and that Tina always does BBBJ for the same donation. After a few minutes of back and forth with her speaking her language, and me trying to communicate through hand motions, she finally agreed to BBBJ. It was lackluster at best, and didn't last as long as I wanted. It definitely wasn't as good as Tina's, and there was no BLS or DT. I also opted not to DATY with Cherry.

    After the short BBBJ, she put on the hat, assumed the (mish) position, and I went to town until I busted in the bag. Nothing much to write home about with Cherry, other than her decent body and nice C cups. Oh, her teeth aren't the best either, which is a turnoff for me.

    Happy hunting all, and always be nice to the ladies!

  3. #14259

    Way overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I'm cross-posting this from the Baltimore forum, where this particular girl has been discussed at length on a number of occasions (including recently). You can search for "Kitten" in that subforum and find your share of hits.

    https://modelsapart.escortbook.com/model-maddy-54164

    This site and agency (assuming it's actually real) were advertised in the Washington DC Ads somewhere else (you know where). The rates quoted were ridiculously high; she can be had for frankly a lot less than that, especially if you come at her from the Sugar Baby side of things. Hope no one falls for this.
    I checked out that site. $800-1000 for 90 minutes with a gal covered with tattoos? No thanks. I've previously seen Beverly and Shannon, both also covered with tattoos, and they charged far less. Admittedly that was a few years ago and their rates likely have risen, but I doubt they're in the 800-1000 range. I don't play the sugar daddy game so I can't comment on that approach.

  4. #14258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Kitten Charmer ad

    I'm cross-posting this from the Baltimore forum, where this particular girl has been discussed at length on a number of occasions (including recently). You can search for "Kitten" in that subforum and find your share of hits.

    https://modelsapart.escortbook.com/model-maddy-54164

    This site and agency (assuming it's actually real) were advertised in the Washington DC Ads somewhere else (you know where). The rates quoted were ridiculously high; she can be had for frankly a lot less than that, especially if you come at her from the Sugar Baby side of things. Hope no one falls for this.

  5. #14257

    Clear!

    I just cleared it out.

    Happy Hunting!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    SJ, your inbox is full.

    Quick 1. 2 1/2 1. 4 1 hr 1. 6.

  6. #14256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortWhiteUgly  [View Original Post]
    First time poster, long time lurker. I TOFTT and hope to save my fellow mongers their cash for a better provider. I was intrigued by the 6 foot tall claim, and her responsiveness to my texts. Offered 1 HR menu at a steep $2.5 HJ /$4.0 BJ /$5.5 FS. For HH asked $1.8/$2. 8/$4.0. We agreed on $1.4 HH HJ. In retrospect this was still too much. Arrived at the incall location at an upscale 1 br apartment near the Apple Store in Clarendon, paid for parking, and this is where things went sour.
    • Pros:
      1. Yes, she is 6 feet tall.

      Cons:
      1. Yes, she is 6 feet tall, but the photos fail to convey that she is also 250 lbs and looks like a TS.
      2. Did I mention she looks like a TS transitioning male to female?
      3. The massage "table" is a double bed with way too many pillows and other clutter.
      4. Her personality was non-existant, and her attitude was that she was doing me a huge favor. Seriously, any AMP provider has been happier to see me than this girl.
      5. She spread cold Lubriderm lotion around my legs and back for the "massage", which neither helped my aching muscles or made me feel good.
      6. Her jackhammer HJ technique was worse than my first girlfriend in Catholic school. Needless to say after 20 minutes I got up and cut my losses without a release. Avoid.

    TLDR; if you are into inexperienced, tall, white, big questionably-beautiful women without a personality, she is for you. Otherwise, avoid and save your cash.
    Just to confirm, her Eros photos are fake right?

  7. #14255

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...9.htm?cat=6209

    Has one bad review on the other website.
    First time poster, long time lurker. I TOFTT and hope to save my fellow mongers their cash for a better provider. I was intrigued by the 6 foot tall claim, and her responsiveness to my texts. Offered 1 HR menu at a steep $2.5 HJ /$4.0 BJ /$5.5 FS. For HH asked $1.8/$2. 8/$4.0. We agreed on $1.4 HH HJ. In retrospect this was still too much. Arrived at the incall location at an upscale 1 br apartment near the Apple Store in Clarendon, paid for parking, and this is where things went sour.
    • Pros:
      1. Yes, she is 6 feet tall.

      Cons:
      1. Yes, she is 6 feet tall, but the photos fail to convey that she is also 250 lbs and looks like a TS.
      2. Did I mention she looks like a TS transitioning male to female?
      3. The massage "table" is a double bed with way too many pillows and other clutter.
      4. Her personality was non-existant, and her attitude was that she was doing me a huge favor. Seriously, any AMP provider has been happier to see me than this girl.
      5. She spread cold Lubriderm lotion around my legs and back for the "massage", which neither helped my aching muscles or made me feel good.
      6. Her jackhammer HJ technique was worse than my first girlfriend in Catholic school. Needless to say after 20 minutes I got up and cut my losses without a release. Avoid.

    TLDR; if you are into inexperienced, tall, white, big questionably-beautiful women without a personality, she is for you. Otherwise, avoid and save your cash.

  8. #14254

    Question

    Can anyone recommend a pro or utr in FFX Co, Loco, or Moco that gives a great deepthroat BBBJCIM at a decent rate that isn't diseased or completely busted? Thanks in advance.

  9. #14253

    Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I wished I lived in NVA.

    What was the initial damage for entry?

    Thanks!!

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.
    SJ, your inbox is full.

    Quick 1. 2 1/2 1. 4 1 hr 1. 6.

  10. #14252

    Nva

    Sometimes I wished I lived in NVA.

    What was the initial damage for entry?

    Thanks!!

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt a 1/2 hr. Visit with Ashburn Yuna, was not impressed. Arrived at upscale private condo and sat in car for 1/2 hour after numerous text's. Close representation of photos and virtually no English, uses app. To communicate. Wanted extra. 4 on top of entry for BBBJ, then once she saw the package size said no F / S only BBBJ. Good skills but won't repeat.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/437602474096

  11. #14251
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioHappy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her? I am a newbie here. Thank you in advance.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/234665
    About three months ago, I texted her for her rates. Way too high for my wallet.

  12. #14250

    Yuna

    Dreamt a 1/2 hr. Visit with Ashburn Yuna, was not impressed. Arrived at upscale private condo and sat in car for 1/2 hour after numerous text's. Close representation of photos and virtually no English, uses app. To communicate. Wanted extra. 4 on top of entry for BBBJ, then once she saw the package size said no F / S only BBBJ. Good skills but won't repeat.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/437602474096

  13. #14249

    Nicole in Alexandria

    Anyone have any experience with her? I am coming to town next week and always looking for good black providers.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...f/998902732425

  14. #14248

    Statuesque all American beauty with magic fingers

    Has anyone tried her? I am a newbie here. Thank you in advance.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/234665

  15. #14247

    Cuddlers

    I can't find the thread about cuddlers. Not asking to name names, but didn't some of you report success with booking a trip platonic cuddling session and finagling your way to much more?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape