Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 656 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 1156 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 24041
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14216
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrostbbyte  [View Original Post]
    OK, so what is the best online menu out there now? I used to use BP, but sense it closed down, I have been using the new menu with the same initials. What are you having the most success with?
    STG.

    Also AdultSearch.

  2. #14215

    Maryann

    Quote Originally Posted by RadGasm  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the same girl discussed earlier last month when she was at st. Previously from bg.
    She was my first private view about 15 years ago At Secret Temptation, I remember her very will due to her large head and big boobs. She's gotten a lot older like the rest of us. It was a simple HJ and not good enough to return.

  3. #14214

    Best menu for ordering?

    OK, so what is the best online menu out there now? I used to use BP, but sense it closed down, I have been using the new menu with the same initials. What are you having the most success with?

  4. #14213

    No Words

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    https://dc.rubratings.com/248965

    Is that some kind of app filter? Or just a series of unfortunate events 😂.

    Spent all morning debating if it would be worth it to try and bring a paper bag. Haha.

    Water definitely wants to forgets this one. -TheDrowned.
    I knew which ad it was going to be before I clicked the link. Every time I look at RR I get a fright.

  5. #14212

    Christy at MP

    Saw the new girl was available on Mp so took a swing christy looked just like her pics. Had to wait a little.

    Friendly and looking to please. she asked me to go slow.

    Because she is too tight and she was not kidding could not hit it hard slow motion strokes only. Her head is good.

    Give her a shot.

  6. #14211

    Breast reduction

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    I actually think they're from botched implants, because I'm pretty sure I felt them when I was feeling her up.
    No it's from a breast reduction. She told me so herself.

  7. #14210
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #14209

    Nina is just about the $app scam now

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Interesting dream. So I saw an add for Nina, from what I remember I heard good things. Saw an ad up on the crawler. 3 X4-56 X-8 X8 X. Tried to find some info but couldn't find any. Then I managed to find an old number seen here before (3 X45 X857 X5). I texted that number after the digits above did not respond. The old number hit back immediately. She asked where I was at, I said I was in the neighborhood for the current post. She told me her rates which seemed pretty good. She demanded half payment upfront via Cashapp or Gift plastic. Stated she was recently screwed over and started requesting half up front. Told her I was not about it. She kept trying to press and ultimately I did not pursue further. The current ad number had not messaged back. Wondering what you thoughts were with her, would have liked to visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/68317898.
    I have known her for a couple of years, met in VA notel a couple of time late 2019 early 2020. Then a couple of times in Rockville. She even came to my place late night early morning a few times. Saw her ad recently and reached out with her old number. She wanted cashapp for gas, then food. Blah blah. After she got the $ ghosted me and stole my $100. I know, a it's a newbie mistake and all my fault. Just letting you all know not to send anything before the meet. She used to be a cool chick.

  9. #14208
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    I think the scars on her boobs are probably from breast reduction. It was a good deal for the price of admission.
    I actually think they're from botched implants, because I'm pretty sure I felt them when I was feeling her up.

  10. #14207

    Cherry has been mentioned here before

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    I tried this ACS due to some of the good repors and got Tina and she was as orhers described.

    Big but not huge and she did not take any pictuers.

    I would say she is a 5 or 6.

    I think the scars on her boobs are probably from breast reduction. It was a good deal for the price of admission.

    Here is the link:

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754

    The handler also says she has a girl named Cherry. Has anyone seen her? There is also an ACS advertised on broad st in Falls Church. Has anyone tried that?

    Thanks.
    She has a nice figure but a lot of ink covering her stomach. She won't do BBBJ, but CIP is available. She was a bit aloof and businesslike the first time I saw her, but warmed up when I came back the next time.

  11. #14206
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchi  [View Original Post]
    What agency is she at? I checked AG, BEG, and JJClubs (What use to be ClubVIP) and do not see Joyce.
    Yeah. Forgot the link.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joyce-es...ngton-dc-60524#erotic.

    She does not advertise current availability as she has a stack of regulars she reaches out to but you can reach out to her and ask for an appointment. The link above is her profile page on eroticmonkey. If you don't want to sign up for an account on eroticmonkey, then just Google "Joyce eroticmonkey" and the full unmasked 646 number for Joyce should pop up on the third or fourth search results. I only contact her using the 646 number.

  12. #14205

    Springfield ACS Tina

    I tried this ACS due to some of the good repors and got Tina and she was as orhers described.

    Big but not huge and she did not take any pictuers.

    I would say she is a 5 or 6.

    I think the scars on her boobs are probably from breast reduction. It was a good deal for the price of admission.

    Here is the link:

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754

    The handler also says she has a girl named Cherry. Has anyone seen her? There is also an ACS advertised on broad st in Falls Church. Has anyone tried that?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I've used this agency several times and have never seen anyone take a photo. They always count the money and text their handler, but I've never suspected photos being taken.

    This is also my first time seeing Tina. I've seen some girls that were good, but this was my first who did kissing. Some won't even do BBBJ. I'm not sure I would get Tina if I requested her again.

  13. #14204

    Maryann

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoBalls78  [View Original Post]
    Those eyes are freaky. Are they even real?
    I think this is the same girl discussed earlier last month when she was at st. Previously from bg.

  14. #14203

    Agency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I decided to see Joyce for some oral stimulation and a quick bang. No need to rehash many of the details as she is well reviewed on here. She is staying at her usual spot in Chantilly and told me she will be in the area until Thanksgiving time. Her half hour rate is 140. I don't know what the hour rate is. She likes to 69 until she cums and she is vocal. I had to prop her up a little bit off of my face to suck and lick her pussy (now shaven). She then DATO and tongue fucked my asshole for a few minutes. For the final event, I propped her up on the bar stool in front of the mirror and went to pound town from behind until filling the bag.
    What agency is she at? I checked AG, BEG, and JJClubs (What use to be ClubVIP) and do not see Joyce.

  15. #14202

    Joyce

    I decided to see Joyce for some oral stimulation and a quick bang. No need to rehash many of the details as she is well reviewed on here. She is staying at her usual spot in Chantilly and told me she will be in the area until Thanksgiving time. Her half hour rate is 140. I don't know what the hour rate is. She likes to 69 until she cums and she is vocal. I had to prop her up a little bit off of my face to suck and lick her pussy (now shaven). She then DATO and tongue fucked my asshole for a few minutes. For the final event, I propped her up on the bar stool in front of the mirror and went to pound town from behind until filling the bag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape