Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 1145 1645 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Alexis Rae

    I don't think I have a type, but for whatever reason I'd love to see her.

    Anyone have an experiences with her? Might need to toftt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68820047

  2. #17267
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Lisa in Lansing. Ad down, number still good.

    Megapersonals / LC is fucking with her account.

    Her ads *were* at:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7087304121/1

    PHONE NUMBER IN URL, IT'S STILL GOOD.

    See also https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-730-4121.
    Interestingly enough these still work so comments, reviews and pics are available.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7087304121

    That last shows ladt post "Last Post: Jan 30,2020" - weird.

  3. #17266
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6303602874/1 Can anyone tell me about this one? Rates? Location? Safe? Clean?
    I can confirm that she is real and she is the girl in the pics. She is a little thinner now but nothing bad. Still really fit. Easy setup. She is nice and makes you feel comfortable. There were no games or anything like that. Not an amazing experience but not a bad one. She is a sweet person, treat her well.

  4. #17265

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03;5592667[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/68657331[/URL]

    Great as usual. Wish they offered 2 pops with hhrs cause the Colombian chicks always make me bust hard and quick LOL. This one is a Blonde maybe 5'6 with soft fake tits and a nice tight ass. Pretty good English and can hold a conversation and she has a very good sense of humor even during sex LOL. Incall in Schiller park right by the airport in a hotel with lobby. Reviews and even the add says bbj and daty is on the menu. Didn't ask because I haven't gotten any action in about a weekpaid or for free and didn't want to come quick during a BJ LOL. Started with CBJ and cow girl. She lubed up but I could tell she really didn't need it. Got her in mish and she actually started kegeling! That was all it took after that LOL. Cleaned up and chatted for maybe 5 minutes and I left. 160 hh /300 h.

    Side note: I hope the 2 other girls in the pics / video on the ad come back also. The black haired chick and then the red dress chick (she's the one in the video) I saw in River grove. They were fucking amazing also although red dress seemed intimidated by my size (couldn't do cow girl for long) and the other black hair girl couldn't take doggy (she unarched her back but took it like a champ til I came). The one in the red dress is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever fucked in my life LOL.
    Terrible experience. She looks nothing like the pics. She started changing the price mid-conversation. She said for bbj, she has an upcharge of 50 through text then she started saying 60 in person. Side note, she doesn't negotiate. Not worth the price at all. Stay away!

  5. #17264

    Lisa in Lansing. Ad down, number still good

    Lisa in Lansing. Ad down, number still good.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to see her tonight but none of her ads show when doing a search on LC. I don't have her number on my phone. Anyone know why or have her number to give to me if she's still available?
    Megapersonals / LC is fucking with her account.

    Her ads *were* at:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7087304121/1

    PHONE NUMBER IN URL, IT'S STILL GOOD.

    See also https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-730-4121.

  6. #17263

    Lisa Lansing

    I was trying to see her tonight but none of her ads show when doing a search on LC. I don't have her number on my phone. Anyone know why or have her number to give to me if she's still available?

  7. #17262

    Nice dream with cute white girl in Rosemont.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68854964

    Dreamt of this one $. 2 for qv. Not the girl in the pictures, but in my opinion even better. The one in the pictures looks like she has fake tits. Irl her tits are real and D cups. Everything covered. Friendly and polite. Did make sure my qv stayed at a qv but not a "clock watcher".

  8. #17261

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly aware at this point, but I'm pretty open-minded. I just want to know if they are a good provider.
    I saw her a couple years ago and she is an enthusiastic and talented provider, if you're into that sort of thing.

  9. #17260

    Very nice time

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6303602874/1 Can anyone tell me about this one? Rates? Location? Safe? Clean?
    It was several years ago, she was my first car date. Picked her up in Elmhurst at a coffee joint and damn she is really cute. It was 100 for a qv. Parked, got comfortable and she gave me an amazing BBBJ, so good I popped. It was bbbjnqws. Never got to try anything else but I was satisfied.

  10. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly aware at this point, but I'm pretty open-minded. I just want to know if they are a good provider.
    Hahaha to be fair, "she" looks pretty hot, and I never go for chicks with dicks, but damn, I get it, she might make me want to change my mind. Haha but even if that was the case, 99% chance she is not real or if she is, you show up and it's just some ugly dude in a wig and not the person in the pics.

  11. #17258
    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    This is TG, Be aware guys, you can check his OF profile!
    I'm fairly aware at this point, but I'm pretty open-minded. I just want to know if they are a good provider.

  12. #17257

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by DontItsMe  [View Original Post]
    She got a video of herself using a fleshlight LOL so idk if you want more.
    This is TG, Be aware guys, you can check his OF profile!

  13. #17256

    Chita

    Anybody have intel on her? She was very pleasant on the phone.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chita-escort-chicago-959674

  14. #17255

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDunning  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular of Macie for at least 3 years. We have always gotten along and have been cordial and nice to each other. Many times I have to wait a day for her response to an appointment but eventually I get in. However she has not responded and I don't want to annoy her with my constant threats. Has she retired? Or has she taken a break for a few months until December, January? Anyone that's a regular please let me know if you guys have any info.
    She said she was taking October off from work. Expect her back in November.

  15. #17254

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad a few times, but I can never find any reports or reviews. Anyone got any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2602736

    Thanks.
    She got a video of herself using a fleshlight LOL so idk if you want more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape