Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 1145 1645 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly aware at this point, but I'm pretty open-minded. I just want to know if they are a good provider.
    Hahaha to be fair, "she" looks pretty hot, and I never go for chicks with dicks, but damn, I get it, she might make me want to change my mind. Haha but even if that was the case, 99% chance she is not real or if she is, you show up and it's just some ugly dude in a wig and not the person in the pics.

  2. #17258
    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    This is TG, Be aware guys, you can check his OF profile!
    I'm fairly aware at this point, but I'm pretty open-minded. I just want to know if they are a good provider.

  3. #17257

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by DontItsMe  [View Original Post]
    She got a video of herself using a fleshlight LOL so idk if you want more.
    This is TG, Be aware guys, you can check his OF profile!

  4. #17256

    Chita

    Anybody have intel on her? She was very pleasant on the phone.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chita-escort-chicago-959674

  5. #17255

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDunning  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular of Macie for at least 3 years. We have always gotten along and have been cordial and nice to each other. Many times I have to wait a day for her response to an appointment but eventually I get in. However she has not responded and I don't want to annoy her with my constant threats. Has she retired? Or has she taken a break for a few months until December, January? Anyone that's a regular please let me know if you guys have any info.
    She said she was taking October off from work. Expect her back in November.

  6. #17254

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad a few times, but I can never find any reports or reviews. Anyone got any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2602736

    Thanks.
    She got a video of herself using a fleshlight LOL so idk if you want more.

  7. #17253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by BBGunn22  [View Original Post]
    East Side. Near Millennium Park.
    Ok. I saw on the other thread someone recommended some of the agencies around there. That is definitely your best bet other than hotel outcall.

  8. #17252
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious to know how long has Macie been in the game for she claims she has over 10 years experience in some of her old Ad's but only see reviews dating back 3 years?
    3 years is 15 in escort years.

  9. #17251
    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman97  [View Original Post]
    I called this ad. Got Patty at same location. Mediocre service. But the biggest problem was her stinky box. Worst ever. Nothing else to say. Had to breathe through my mouth to get through it.
    Got patty too.

    Great head, gagged like a pro.

    Weak on everything else.

  10. #17250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    On Break

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDunning  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular of Macie for at least 3 years. We have always gotten along and have been cordial and nice to each other. Many times I have to wait a day for her response to an appointment but eventually I get in. However she has not responded and I don't want to annoy her with my constant threats. Has she retired? Or has she taken a break for a few months until December, January? Anyone that's a regular please let me know if you guys have any info.
    She's taking October and also maybe November off.

    We reported on this a few pages down. Use the search function, brotha.

  11. #17249

    Macie

    I'm curious to know how long has Macie been in the game for she claims she has over 10 years experience in some of her old Ad's but only see reviews dating back 3 years?

  12. #17248

    Columian

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68657331

    Great as usual. Wish they offered 2 pops with hhrs cause the Colombian chicks always make me bust hard and quick LOL. This one is a Blonde maybe 5'6 with soft fake tits and a nice tight ass. Pretty good English and can hold a conversation and she has a very good sense of humor even during sex LOL. Incall in Schiller park right by the airport in a hotel with lobby. Reviews and even the add says bbj and daty is on the menu. Didn't ask because I haven't gotten any action in about a weekpaid or for free and didn't want to come quick during a BJ LOL. Started with CBJ and cow girl. She lubed up but I could tell she really didn't need it. Got her in mish and she actually started kegeling! That was all it took after that LOL. Cleaned up and chatted for maybe 5 minutes and I left. 160 hh /300 h.

    Side note: I hope the 2 other girls in the pics / video on the ad come back also. The black haired chick and then the red dress chick (she's the one in the video) I saw in River grove. They were fucking amazing also although red dress seemed intimidated by my size (couldn't do cow girl for long) and the other black hair girl couldn't take doggy (she unarched her back but took it like a champ til I came). The one in the red dress is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever fucked in my life LOL.
    I called this ad. Got Patty at same location. Mediocre service. But the biggest problem was her stinky box. Worst ever. Nothing else to say. Had to breathe through my mouth to get through it.

  13. #17247

    Macie

    Just wanted to say on my previous text. It should have read. I don't want to annoy her with my numerous texts and not word "threats"—-damn that instant spellchecker on these phones. Anyways like I said we have always been cordial and cool with each other.

  14. #17246
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDunning  [View Original Post]
    I am a regular of Macie for at least 3 years. We have always gotten along and have been cordial and nice to each other. Many times I have to wait a day for her response to an appointment but eventually I get in. However she has not responded and I don't want to annoy her with my constant threats. Has she retired? Or has she taken a break for a few months until December, January? Anyone that's a regular please let me know if you guys have any info.
    She said she's taking October off and should be back at it in November. I intend to check in after Halloween.

  15. #17245
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6303602874/1 Can anyone tell me about this one? Rates? Location? Safe? Clean?
    Looks like Boob Hope says she is worth a visit.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...911&viewfull=1#post4600911.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape