Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 8271
-
10-24-21 13:02 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 54Yeah the Pandora is bit weird recently. Was there yesterday and while some dancers are great looking, there were some.. Substandard looking ones.. I had to laugh when Madison (not sure about the name. 40-50 ish tanned white dancer with lightup heels that burns my retina), Desire (40 something black dancer with Karen hair and no curves), and Cici (30-40 ish thick white dancer) was on the poles in a row. Not a great view, performance sucked, and couldn't really watch them.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
I did pound my regular and left satisfied, but atmosphere felt bit off than usual. Bunch of girls, bunch of guys, VIP rooms been used and overall busy night but something was off.
-
10-24-21 12:50 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 274Vanessa at Pandoras
Spotted her on their Instagram story, and had to sake a screenshot of that big round ass. Does anyone have any information on her? Extras? Budget?
-
10-23-21 22:52 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 987Pandoras is really going down hill fast.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
A lot of the regular dancers are quitting or getting fired.
So many have just stopped coming into the club.
The new girls are just scammers. This has all happened in the last 2 or 3 weeks.
Idk what the owners are doing but it is stupid.
-
10-23-21 15:56 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 444Tips
You need $15 to get in the door. After that, take what you're willing to spend. If you got an issue with your little head doing the thinking, leave your credit / debit cards at home. Can't spend what you don't have. Club has a good variety of dancers. Look for ones you're attracted to. If you want more, avoid dancers who only spend 1 song in the VIP section. Of course you can scroll down through here and find more info.
Originally Posted by FapMan69
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 11:34 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 155Happened to me before, but wasn't a setup.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
Apparently her eye were shit, and I looked like someone else.
I had gotten a couple dances with her before, months (or more) ago, and were nice, but nothing special. Though, she was hot as fuck.
But apparently whoever she mistook me for, she really liked.
Yowsar!
-
10-23-21 10:12 #2956Regular Member

Posts: 8Going to try Pandora's after noon today.
First time at a strip club in awhile.
Any tips? How much $$$ should I bring? Who should I look for?
-
10-22-21 18:55 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 160Funny
I was at kittens last night and a dancer came up to me and said hey nice seeing you here again. I didn't know her so I told her that she must be mistaking me for someone else. She goes, 'wait, you're not the guy who ate my asshole last week?
Obviously it was a line to engage me but still thought it was hilarious. If I wasn't so jaded with strippers I might've gotten aroused.
-
10-22-21 17:14 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 379Amber
Thanks, should've done a search. Will try her out and report when I do.
Originally Posted by Glargo
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 15:28 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 1019New low
I just pounded Samba.
Fml. That MILF ass got me.
I left a deposit in her baby oven at lunch today. So don't go sticking you face in there.
She is not hot at all.
-
10-22-21 15:24 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 1019She isn't very hot. She is really tall. Wide open menu.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
She sometimes asks for a stupid amount.
Never pay for than 2.5.
-
10-22-21 12:45 #2951Regular Member

Posts: 11Two reports recently on FS, one for a good deal, another with a GPS high request. But yeah looks good!
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 11:21 #2950Regular Member

Posts: 20She quoted someone else 7 bills
She does look hot I'd give 3 to hit that.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 23:53 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 379Amber at Pandora's
Anybody have experience with Amber at Pandora's? She looks hot on IG.
-
10-21-21 11:22 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 99You must be new here. Read back a few posts. She can have a line of dudes waiting but you'll be lucky if she doesn't.
Originally Posted by EnderWiggins
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 00:52 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 64Monse schedule
From what she has told me her days off is usually Mondays and sometimes Tuesdays but if they don't have dancers she will get called in, apparently she knows the lady manager from a long time ago. So at this point is anyone guess.
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




