Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15619

    BKS Sandrea

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    That's the thing. You can pay more, and it can suck badly. I also saw Olivia for half that and had a solid time. Even then it was too much imo.
    Didn't mean to out Sandrea like that. I was more frustrated with BKS for not responding to me. I texted them directly before I posted anything. Instead they took it to the board after I had posted my review. I strongly recommend to go see Sandrea for yourself if you feel the urge. Another member posted he had a good time and we all know one thing in this hobby that will never change is (YMMV). Our standards are not all the same and we need to take that into consideration. I'm fairly young but I been in this hobby for 10+ yrs so my standard of what a girl looks like can be different than others. I have no issues pulling girls off the street I just do this for fun and to distress. As far as BKS and my VIP membership status, well I'm probably getting banned LOL Which is fine with me. I always look for a reason to stop spending so much money so they will be doing me a favor. I have nothing bad to say about them. We all know they put out some great talent. Renata! This was my only bad experience and I seen their true colors for it. That's all I'm saying. Good luck guys and again I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. It wasn't meant to take away a girl's business.

  2. #15618
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask2376  [View Original Post]
    She is probably one of the best looking I have seen on their site pictures wise. As always sounds too good to be true. Thanks for the info. I have had some of the best times with some of their ladies but some have been very meh. At least never a no show or getting ghosted. I think I might try Melian.
    That's the thing. You can pay more, and it can suck badly. I also saw Olivia for half that and had a solid time. Even then it was too much imo.

  3. #15617

    Have anyone had Bre before?

    Sorry if I repost by accident idk if my first post posted. Here is her link https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/949328189839.

  4. #15616

    Has anyone have experience with Bre

    I'm planning on seekng her soon have anyone seen her yet?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/949328189839

  5. #15615

    Olivia is real and on point

    Pics are completely accurate. In a upper neighbourhood and BBBJ is Top!!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/993157179561

  6. #15614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Ahh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask2376  [View Original Post]
    She is probably one of the best looking I have seen on their site pictures wise. As always sounds too good to be true. Thanks for the info. I have had some of the best times with some of their ladies but some have been very meh. At least never a no show or getting ghosted. I think I might try Melian.
    Another success story.

  7. #15613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    On its way

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    But still, how many major ISPs are there in the US? Millions of others are looking at the same stuff, and much worse. That would be something; a major dump of subscribers' questionable browsing habits to the authorities. On what grounds? The free speech legal movement would rally, but like Democracy, just how much weight does "freedom of speech" carry anymore? Don't get me started on "trafficking." Of course being the highest-incarcerated country on the planet, and moving toward authoritarianism in general, it would be fitting that 1/4 to 1/3 of the US would be arrested and prosecuted for "questionable behavior" akin to them being able to seize your cash just because you are carrying "too much. ".

    Still though, are we really to that point?
    It's coming soon to a theater near you. Texas passed a law making mongering a felony under the premise that we support human trafficking so what's the next law going to be? The death penalty perhaps.

  8. #15612

    Thanks for the save

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    I'm writing this review in the parking lot. That's how bad it was. Sandrea from Bks. New on the block and just arrived. I thought pictures look good, nice ass and tits. First one to see her. I was excited. Got to the room and she was excited. Peck on the lips, no dfk like it states. She stepped back to admire me and I thought ok we are going to have fun. Sike. No English and that hurts in this situation because she does nothing well. BBBJ was lackluster. Tried to put a condom on me after 20 seconds. Guys you know what that means from a provider. In and out. Which is exactly what happened. Donated 250 roses for an hr. Out in 25 minutes. Not even a full 30. Back to the act. She puts the condom on after I told her to keep blowing me for 10 more minutes but she was just touching it. Looking at it and sucking it every 15 seconds. I was disgusted. On to sex, we started in cowgirl which was nice but she kept putting lube on after every 3 minutes. Her ad says 30 but you would think she's 60. Switched to missionary where I went deep and she couldn't take it by the look on her face and also the word ouch. Switched to doggy, came in bag and packed my bags. I was so irritated I couldn't even think about another go. Fellas I highly do not recommend. Enter at your on risk. Oh and her ass looks polished in pictures. But there's no ass there at all. Pm for further questions.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8765985.htm
    She is probably one of the best looking I have seen on their site pictures wise. As always sounds too good to be true. Thanks for the info. I have had some of the best times with some of their ladies but some have been very meh. At least never a no show or getting ghosted. I think I might try Melian.

  9. #15611

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    I'm writing this review in the parking lot. That's how bad it was. Sandrea from Bks. New on the block and just arrived. I thought pictures look good, nice ass and tits. First one to see her. I was excited. Got to the room and she was excited. Peck on the lips, no dfk like it states. She stepped back to admire me and I thought ok we are going to have fun. Sike. No English and that hurts in this situation because she does nothing well. BBBJ was lackluster. Tried to put a condom on me after 20 seconds. Guys you know what that means from a provider. In and out. Which is exactly what happened. Donated 250 roses for an hr. Out in 25 minutes. Not even a full 30. Back to the act. She puts the condom on after I told her to keep blowing me for 10 more minutes but she was just touching it. Looking at it and sucking it every 15 seconds. I was disgusted. On to sex, we started in cowgirl which was nice but she kept putting lube on after every 3 minutes. Her ad says 30 but you would think she's 60. Switched to missionary where I went deep and she couldn't take it by the look on her face and also the word ouch. Switched to doggy, came in bag and packed my bags. I was so irritated I couldn't even think about another go. Fellas I highly do not recommend. Enter at your on risk. Oh and her ass looks polished in pictures. But there's no ass there at all. Pm for further questions.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8765985.htm
    Good lookin out man.

  10. #15610

    Sandrea BKS

    I'm writing this review in the parking lot. That's how bad it was. Sandrea from Bks. New on the block and just arrived. I thought pictures look good, nice ass and tits. First one to see her. I was excited. Got to the room and she was excited. Peck on the lips, no dfk like it states. She stepped back to admire me and I thought ok we are going to have fun. Sike. No English and that hurts in this situation because she does nothing well. BBBJ was lackluster. Tried to put a condom on me after 20 seconds. Guys you know what that means from a provider. In and out. Which is exactly what happened. Donated 250 roses for an hr. Out in 25 minutes. Not even a full 30. Back to the act. She puts the condom on after I told her to keep blowing me for 10 more minutes but she was just touching it. Looking at it and sucking it every 15 seconds. I was disgusted. On to sex, we started in cowgirl which was nice but she kept putting lube on after every 3 minutes. Her ad says 30 but you would think she's 60. Switched to missionary where I went deep and she couldn't take it by the look on her face and also the word ouch. Switched to doggy, came in bag and packed my bags. I was so irritated I couldn't even think about another go. Fellas I highly do not recommend. Enter at your on risk. Oh and her ass looks polished in pictures. But there's no ass there at all. Pm for further questions.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8765985.htm

  11. #15609

    Marissa

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/68754127

    Has anyone seen her? Looks TGTBT but she has been here several times. I can not find any reviews.

  12. #15608

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    In other areas that envy the Raleigh scene are either from another planet that only harbors monsters or severely lacking brain cells.
    I gots to agree with you on that one. I almost feel like crying sometimes when I browse the rest of this site and read areas like Florida, Cali, AZ, Philly, That be having Streetwalkers that's even better than the Providers we have here LOL.

  13. #15607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Mongers who live

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Different folks. That being said even I'm getting annoyed with this provider having a laundry list of rules and is to be blunt, fat and ugly. There are literally women online I wouldn't accept money to bed down with and I'm more lenient than most on here. Lately I've been broadening the blast radius and offering a bit more donation to get some providers outside of the Raleigh area. I'm not as mobile as some others but leaving the 'homeland' to find something decent is starting to become the norm. That also being said I've talked to mongers in other areas that envy Raleigh for the simple amount of providers here so there is that. Little bit of drying up but also a little bit of the 'grass is greener'.
    In other areas that envy the Raleigh scene are either from another planet that only harbors monsters or severely lacking brain cells.

  14. #15606

    Fair point

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    My primary concern is that I'd prefer for my ISP to not be aware (or at least as little as possible) of where some of my traffic is going. I completely get that if someone has enough savvy, they could work it all out. But I'd rather try to brush over my tracks as much as possible when possible.
    But still, how many major ISPs are there in the US? Millions of others are looking at the same stuff, and much worse. That would be something; a major dump of subscribers' questionable browsing habits to the authorities. On what grounds? The free speech legal movement would rally, but like Democracy, just how much weight does "freedom of speech" carry anymore? Don't get me started on "trafficking." Of course being the highest-incarcerated country on the planet, and moving toward authoritarianism in general, it would be fitting that 1/4 to 1/3 of the US would be arrested and prosecuted for "questionable behavior" akin to them being able to seize your cash just because you are carrying "too much. ".

    Still though, are we really to that point?

  15. #15605

    Vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    My primary concern is that I'd prefer for my ISP to not be aware (or at least as little as possible) of where some of my traffic is going. I completely get that if someone has enough savvy, they could work it all out. But I'd rather try to brush over my tracks as much as possible when possible.
    I can't speak for other VPN's but I know NordVPN does dedicated VPN's if you pay extra. I think they have a regular 2-3 year rate, but then you have to almost pay the equivalent of a one year rate to have a specific dedicated IP address in certain locations around the world. It only lasts a year. I did it because I was going to do some offshore gambling and the apps I wanted needed to be located in the UK, but I opted against it eventually. It was a pain in the ass to set up at the time, not as easy and obvious that I even had a dedicated IP, but maybe they have changed the process. It would also circumvent the issue with having a known VPN IP address.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape