Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 24053
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14258

    Clear!

    I just cleared it out.

    Happy Hunting!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    SJ, your inbox is full.

    Quick 1. 2 1/2 1. 4 1 hr 1. 6.

  2. #14257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortWhiteUgly  [View Original Post]
    First time poster, long time lurker. I TOFTT and hope to save my fellow mongers their cash for a better provider. I was intrigued by the 6 foot tall claim, and her responsiveness to my texts. Offered 1 HR menu at a steep $2.5 HJ /$4.0 BJ /$5.5 FS. For HH asked $1.8/$2. 8/$4.0. We agreed on $1.4 HH HJ. In retrospect this was still too much. Arrived at the incall location at an upscale 1 br apartment near the Apple Store in Clarendon, paid for parking, and this is where things went sour.
    • Pros:
      1. Yes, she is 6 feet tall.

      Cons:
      1. Yes, she is 6 feet tall, but the photos fail to convey that she is also 250 lbs and looks like a TS.
      2. Did I mention she looks like a TS transitioning male to female?
      3. The massage "table" is a double bed with way too many pillows and other clutter.
      4. Her personality was non-existant, and her attitude was that she was doing me a huge favor. Seriously, any AMP provider has been happier to see me than this girl.
      5. She spread cold Lubriderm lotion around my legs and back for the "massage", which neither helped my aching muscles or made me feel good.
      6. Her jackhammer HJ technique was worse than my first girlfriend in Catholic school. Needless to say after 20 minutes I got up and cut my losses without a release. Avoid.

    TLDR; if you are into inexperienced, tall, white, big questionably-beautiful women without a personality, she is for you. Otherwise, avoid and save your cash.
    Just to confirm, her Eros photos are fake right?

  3. #14256

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...9.htm?cat=6209

    Has one bad review on the other website.
    First time poster, long time lurker. I TOFTT and hope to save my fellow mongers their cash for a better provider. I was intrigued by the 6 foot tall claim, and her responsiveness to my texts. Offered 1 HR menu at a steep $2.5 HJ /$4.0 BJ /$5.5 FS. For HH asked $1.8/$2. 8/$4.0. We agreed on $1.4 HH HJ. In retrospect this was still too much. Arrived at the incall location at an upscale 1 br apartment near the Apple Store in Clarendon, paid for parking, and this is where things went sour.
    • Pros:
      1. Yes, she is 6 feet tall.

      Cons:
      1. Yes, she is 6 feet tall, but the photos fail to convey that she is also 250 lbs and looks like a TS.
      2. Did I mention she looks like a TS transitioning male to female?
      3. The massage "table" is a double bed with way too many pillows and other clutter.
      4. Her personality was non-existant, and her attitude was that she was doing me a huge favor. Seriously, any AMP provider has been happier to see me than this girl.
      5. She spread cold Lubriderm lotion around my legs and back for the "massage", which neither helped my aching muscles or made me feel good.
      6. Her jackhammer HJ technique was worse than my first girlfriend in Catholic school. Needless to say after 20 minutes I got up and cut my losses without a release. Avoid.

    TLDR; if you are into inexperienced, tall, white, big questionably-beautiful women without a personality, she is for you. Otherwise, avoid and save your cash.

  4. #14255

    Question

    Can anyone recommend a pro or utr in FFX Co, Loco, or Moco that gives a great deepthroat BBBJCIM at a decent rate that isn't diseased or completely busted? Thanks in advance.

  5. #14254

    Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I wished I lived in NVA.

    What was the initial damage for entry?

    Thanks!!

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.
    SJ, your inbox is full.

    Quick 1. 2 1/2 1. 4 1 hr 1. 6.

  6. #14253

    Nva

    Sometimes I wished I lived in NVA.

    What was the initial damage for entry?

    Thanks!!

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt a 1/2 hr. Visit with Ashburn Yuna, was not impressed. Arrived at upscale private condo and sat in car for 1/2 hour after numerous text's. Close representation of photos and virtually no English, uses app. To communicate. Wanted extra. 4 on top of entry for BBBJ, then once she saw the package size said no F / S only BBBJ. Good skills but won't repeat.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/437602474096

  7. #14252
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioHappy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her? I am a newbie here. Thank you in advance.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/234665
    About three months ago, I texted her for her rates. Way too high for my wallet.

  8. #14251

    Yuna

    Dreamt a 1/2 hr. Visit with Ashburn Yuna, was not impressed. Arrived at upscale private condo and sat in car for 1/2 hour after numerous text's. Close representation of photos and virtually no English, uses app. To communicate. Wanted extra. 4 on top of entry for BBBJ, then once she saw the package size said no F / S only BBBJ. Good skills but won't repeat.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/437602474096

  9. #14250

    Nicole in Alexandria

    Anyone have any experience with her? I am coming to town next week and always looking for good black providers.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...f/998902732425

  10. #14249

    Statuesque all American beauty with magic fingers

    Has anyone tried her? I am a newbie here. Thank you in advance.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/234665

  11. #14248

    Cuddlers

    I can't find the thread about cuddlers. Not asking to name names, but didn't some of you report success with booking a trip platonic cuddling session and finagling your way to much more?

  12. #14247

    Wait nina??

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 180 half and 350 hour for semi-GFE. Those are Tysons condo prices for Dumfries motel quality.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/68317898
    I don't know about that one. I dreamed of here twice this month and was able to see her and do my standard stuff (see my other posts) for 100 each time. Never asked me for cashapp either. Guess it's YMMV. And I video'd it for a little extra.

  13. #14246

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/584149633357

    I am headed back to Nova for the weekend. Thinking about trying Brandi. I know there was a not so good post about her but I'm wondering if anyone has direct knowledge that has actually seen her?

    Thanks.
    She is real, communicates well, and is nice enough, but she has lots of baby damage. IDK, not the best location and it just seemed a little weird. The first picture is vaga, not sure about the other two. Thought I would TOFTT but probably shouldn't have. $. 5 for hh.

  14. #14245

    Brandi anyone have direct info?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/584149633357

    I am headed back to Nova for the weekend. Thinking about trying Brandi. I know there was a not so good post about her but I'm wondering if anyone has direct knowledge that has actually seen her?

    Thanks.

  15. #14244

    Any dreams on the forum

    Notice a few EB chats but nothing to lead me to pull the trigger. Their look look is familiar to a old young provider from sterling that started in Alexandria but menu was open. I will find her profile, but any news on her?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18498962

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape