rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 991 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 19282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11932

    Liberty O'Love

    So Liberty O' Love has informed me that she's taken down her ad on listcrawler, so those Senior Forum Members who are interested in seeing her can PM me for her digits. If you haven't read her reviews, just use the Search Function and you'll read about what an experience with her is like. She's definitely a rarity in this area and probably only sees one or two mongers a day and yes, her communication is not the best, but persistence will bring rewards, I promise you.

  2. #11931

    Honey

    Has anyoe heard from Honey lately? Last I heard she may be PG but not sure. Haven't seen an ad in a couple months.

  3. #11930

    Bree

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/514186159057

    I went and saw Bree today and as always left with a big smile on my face.

    She is always fresh and clean and happy to see me you can't go wrong with this young lady.

    Half hour. 2 and worth it she has her rules as they all do but hers are realistic and make common sense.

    BBBJ everything else covered no visits to the island.

    Her pictures don't do her good but then again theres no filter misleading you she really a cute little sweetheart.

  4. #11929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by JadaMon  [View Original Post]
    Saw Gigi from STG.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/321053840675

    Not sure if I just had a bad day but I got a whiff and couldn't do anything at all. Maybe a shower would be helpful but who knows. She was pleasant enough but funk is funk and wasn't worth it to me. YMMWV.
    I wouldn't expect anything different. Pretty sure your mileage would be the same as anyone else's. The nose knows.

  5. #11928

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Just saw heather today. What a wonderful time. Her oral talents are amazing. And then she can ride like there os no tomorrow. Go see her guys she still in Melbourne. She is well worth the time!
    Absolutely! She's only going to be in West Melbourne thru the weekend. I just saw her tonight after I was ghosted by a well known provider who I'll write a separate review about later. Lucky me, she wasn't busy and since I've seen her before, I was at her place in fifteen minutes. After some DFK we quickly undressed and more DFK into a BBBJ and DATY followed by CG and brother can she ride! She finished me off with some DT and BBBJCIM and got every last drop. It's a shame she's going back up to Cocoa Beach next week, but with her skills I'll definitely take the drive, she's worth it! IMHO. Catch her while you can fellow mongers.

  6. #11927

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Did I see her pic at the Grey Bar Notel today? Hey what's up SwampRat!

    T-Man.
    IDK my brother; I check the check in's daily and I am not even sure if I would recognize her LOL. PM me if you have info.

  7. #11926
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat  [View Original Post]
    There are a few reviews in the Daytona thread that bear out the fact that her and her GF are mostly a boring event LOL they are more into each other than clients.
    Did I see her pic at the Grey Bar Notel today? Hey what's up SwampRat!

    T-Man.

  8. #11925

    Mercedes from STG

    Anyone had success connecting with Mercedes from STG - https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/278290513325.

    Looks like she has been around a while but never shows up. Tried a few times over the last couple months with no luck at all.

  9. #11924

    Tiny heather

    Just saw heather today. What a wonderful time. Her oral talents are amazing. And then she can ride like there os no tomorrow. Go see her guys she still in Melbourne. She is well worth the time!

  10. #11923

    Gigi From STG

    Saw Gigi from STG.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/321053840675

    Not sure if I just had a bad day but I got a whiff and couldn't do anything at all. Maybe a shower would be helpful but who knows. She was pleasant enough but funk is funk and wasn't worth it to me. YMMWV.

  11. #11922

    Lesbian?

    No judgement from me but she kinda fits the bill. Anybody ever dream of sky before? https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/926428293476.

  12. #11921
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...g/117502524025

    Let me know how it was I know she is expensive!
    SARAH SNOW>
    CMON! Her web site says $700/ hr. A different adult'search' ad of hers says $400 an hr. ,. , Then again, that ad also says she weighs 135 lbs. That ASS ALONE weighs 135 lbs. There are PLENTY of fantastic BBWs in the area for a WHOLE lot less.

    Paging Hugh Jass. Hugh Jass please pick up the overpriced hooker hotline in the lobby.

    F1.

  13. #11920

    Anyone try this one yet

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...g/117502524025

    Let me know how it was I know she is expensive!

  14. #11919

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much on the Mark, she is young, communications were good, up to the point of me waiting 25 minutes once I arrived. Once I got to the room, you are hit with a smell of the 2 cats (roaming around). Had some small talk and then got down to business. Basically she went right to K9, no BBBJ and did that for about 10 minutes till I blew inside her. I can't say it was bad, but I won't repeat. In / out in 15 minutes.
    There are a few reviews in the Daytona thread that bear out the fact that her and her GF are mostly a boring event LOL they are more into each other than clients.

  15. #11918

    Sierra. Not bad / not great

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    This is Sierra of the Sierra / Layla duo. She is by herself right now but Layla will be joining her in about a week. The STG ad is not up yet so there is no link. There are reviews of them from early summer, including mine. Her comms were great and we were able to set up a time efficiently. She was 30 minutes late for our date however, which is always a bother for me as I am on a time budget. She did at least keep in touch about it. The room was in a decent hotel but was a bit messy and smelly from the two cats that were running around in there. She does have a nice young body but her face shows a little age. Her personality is sweet and she is easy to be around. The BBBJ was a bit lackluster so we moved on to CFS in mish. I was sensing a bit of dead fish and lack of enthusiasm, so we changed to K9 with her on the bed and me standing on the floor. While the view was great, the performance was not, and I found myself in the very strange position of doing a 20 something from behind and at the same time losing my mojo. I asked if we could finish with a BBBJ and she agreed but no CIM. I was really losing interest at this point. We switched to hands, first hers, then mine, but there was no release to be had. As always YMMV, but I felt obliged to share my experience. She is probably better at the duo situation, and there is novelty in that. If you want to see her, I would recommend a QV to start and see how it goes. I did not ask permission to share digits so please check with Lookin3 for that or watch for the ad.

    HH.
    Pretty much on the Mark, she is young, communications were good, up to the point of me waiting 25 minutes once I arrived. Once I got to the room, you are hit with a smell of the 2 cats (roaming around). Had some small talk and then got down to business. Basically she went right to K9, no BBBJ and did that for about 10 minutes till I blew inside her. I can't say it was bad, but I won't repeat. In / out in 15 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape