Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 553 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 8287
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2962
    Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggins  [View Original Post]
    Pandora Lola on the FS list?
    You must be new here. Read back a few posts. She can have a line of dudes waiting but you'll be lucky if she doesn't.

  2. #2961

    Monse schedule

    From what she has told me her days off is usually Mondays and sometimes Tuesdays but if they don't have dancers she will get called in, apparently she knows the lady manager from a long time ago. So at this point is anyone guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    On which days is Monse **NOT** at Pandora?

  3. #2960
    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    Not always an easy explanation or popularly shared opinion in these forums, but.

    I met both on the same night. I think both were pretty new, August or July I think, I think Diana mention her first night (ever).

    Visa approached first. Made an offer TGTBT, but made good on it with 4-5 songs inside her, but I couldn't finish before she had to go back on stage.

    Pretty soon after that approached by Diana. Offered pretty standard pricing (probably 100 for 3 or 40 each, don't remember). Dance was on standard for Seattle, lot of hands all over but that's about it. And honestly, I enjoyed it more. Was back next week looking specifically for Diana again, got the same again and left just as happy. Just hot as fuck without checking any of the extras boxes.

    It's been a while since I had free time on a weekend evening, and believe that's the only time she works now.
    Exactly what I figured. She so hot if there were extras we'd be hearing reports. Thanks for the info guys. It's priceless.

  4. #2959
    On which days is Monse **NOT** at Pandora?

  5. #2958
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYouDone  [View Original Post]
    https://instagram.com/sashaa_striker...dium=copy_link

    Super cute and thinking of going to see if she's worth the drive, anyone got info.
    Anyone seen Sasha? She's cute. And thick!

  6. #2957

    Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDigBick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Visa. Been looking at her for a minute. Diana is smoking hot but I haven't seen one report on her. How can that be? I guess she's hot but not serving it up? Pandoras is an hour drive for me so I appreciate this thread to make sure it's worth the drive.
    Not always an easy explanation or popularly shared opinion in these forums, but.

    I met both on the same night. I think both were pretty new, August or July I think, I think Diana mention her first night (ever).

    Visa approached first. Made an offer TGTBT, but made good on it with 4-5 songs inside her, but I couldn't finish before she had to go back on stage.

    Pretty soon after that approached by Diana. Offered pretty standard pricing (probably 100 for 3 or 40 each, don't remember). Dance was on standard for Seattle, lot of hands all over but that's about it. And honestly, I enjoyed it more. Was back next week looking specifically for Diana again, got the same again and left just as happy. Just hot as fuck without checking any of the extras boxes.

    It's been a while since I had free time on a weekend evening, and believe that's the only time she works now.

  7. #2956
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDigBick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Visa. Been looking at her for a minute. Diana is smoking hot but I haven't seen one report on her. How can that be? I guess she's hot but not serving it up? Pandoras is an hour drive for me so I appreciate this thread to make sure it's worth the drive.
    I met two.

    A MILF named Diamond. She knows how to ride it and suck and stroke it.

    Alexis can ride it. Both like getting stretched out and will go balls deep.

  8. #2955

    Visa

    Thanks for the info on Visa. Been looking at her for a minute. Diana is smoking hot but I haven't seen one report on her. How can that be? I guess she's hot but not serving it up? Pandoras is an hour drive for me so I appreciate this thread to make sure it's worth the drive.

  9. #2954

    I'm dumb.

    Pandora Lola on the FS list?

  10. #2953
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM.
    Responding here since it said your PMs are full. She's not a skinny black chick, that must be someone else. She's Brazilian.

  11. #2952
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, Follow up to my post earlier about Rio / summer at Kittens.

    My dumbass was so shocked by how awesome VIP was that I didn't get the digits or IG tag. Does anyone have that? If so, please PM.

    Also just came here to say TheMightyQuinn is an OG and his word is gospel.
    Check your PM.

  12. #2951

    Rio / Summer Contact details

    Hey all, Follow up to my post earlier about Rio / summer at Kittens.

    My dumbass was so shocked by how awesome VIP was that I didn't get the digits or IG tag. Does anyone have that? If so, please PM.

    Also just came here to say TheMightyQuinn is an OG and his word is gospel.

  13. #2950

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Nope, No, and Negative.

    For that you need to see Monse or Samba.
    That's disappointing to hear. So Anya, Faith, and Mercedes are all CFS at best?

    After re-reading all the posts here, seems like Faith is one hell of an Asian chick to bang.

    What about this Luna? Posts say she must be 50 or 60 now and her (face?) looks disgusting, but she has amazing big tits and loves getting the D.

  14. #2949

    Fair nuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Maybe he was comparing her to the women on TNA.
    I can see that. And she's not as skinny as Karma.

  15. #2948

    Barista Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    She's so hot. Any intel on her dances?
    I'm guessing GPS rates but curious to find out otherwise of her services at Kittens. Bikini barista that posted on her insta page today that she will no longer work as barista. Going full time dancer at the club.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape