High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 552 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2916

    Any info on sasha I think her name is?

    https://instagram.com/sashaa_striker...dium=copy_link

    Super cute and thinking of going to see if she's worth the drive, anyone got info.

  2. #2915

    Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    She's ok, her teeth are fucked up but has a banging body. She'll do FS but don't know her rates. I've done get regular dances with FIV and HJ which is enough for me.
    Don't remember the price, but FS was ridiculously low (like $100? Cheaper than some girls were doing dances for). She had some story about a bad night, blah, blah, whatever, figured I'd gamble on it and hit the jackpot (well, but her teeth). But this was months ago, and I think she was really new and just didn't know what other girls were really doing and what they were charging for it.

  3. #2914

    The real slim shady, please shut up, please shut up

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    She's ok, her teeth are fucked up but has a banging body. She'll do FS but don't know her rates. I've done get regular dances with FIV and HJ which is enough for me.

    Just don't let her start with her anti vaxx conspiracy theories crap before the dances, all I was thinking is shut up and grab my dick LOL.
    So many people that should just shut their giant pie holes. Thanks for the intel.

  4. #2913

    Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Visa looks pretty cute on Pandora's gram. I wonder what the dealio is for that.
    She's ok, her teeth are fucked up but has a banging body. She'll do FS but don't know her rates. I've done get regular dances with FIV and HJ which is enough for me.

    Just don't let her start with her anti vaxx conspiracy theories crap before the dances, all I was thinking is shut up and grab my dick LOL.

  5. #2912

    Visa, it's everywhere you want to be including down your pants

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Walking out the restroom of Pandoras, the men's room light shone right into the VIP section. Visa was there leaning over a customers lap, bobbing up and down. When she noticed the lights, she quickly turned and looked at me. And then gave a smile. A few songs later the customer was leaving the VIP section. Visa came over and sat next to me. Not really my type so I turn down her offer.
    Visa looks pretty cute on Pandora's gram. I wonder what the dealio is for that.

  6. #2911

    Visa

    Walking out the restroom of Pandoras, the men's room light shone right into the VIP section. Visa was there leaning over a customers lap, bobbing up and down. When she noticed the lights, she quickly turned and looked at me. And then gave a smile. A few songs later the customer was leaving the VIP section. Visa came over and sat next to me. Not really my type so I turn down her offer.

  7. #2910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    Guessing you got really lucky because now she's gone full GPS. She initially quoted me 700 for 30 minutes (not including house fee).

    Then she said 500 for 15 minutes (again not including house fee).

    I said 200 is the best I can do, and she said 300 for 15 minutes but no FS. I passed.

    Got a couple of "dances" from her though. They weren't worth the money.

    I saw her right when they opened at 11 in the morning. Maybe her FS gets cheaper the later she gets into her shift.
    Major GPS and not that hot.

    Stick with the seasoned vets like Monse, Anya, Faith, Mercedes,.

  8. #2909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by GituMumu  [View Original Post]
    She's got that exotic look. Any idea if she offers FS?
    Only for regulars.

  9. #2908

    Lucky?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I seen Amber at Panforas. Tall white hoe.

    Bbfscip for 2. 4.

    She let me knock the bottom out of it.
    Guessing you got really lucky because now she's gone full GPS. She initially quoted me 700 for 30 minutes (not including house fee).

    Then she said 500 for 15 minutes (again not including house fee).

    I said 200 is the best I can do, and she said 300 for 15 minutes but no FS. I passed.

    Got a couple of "dances" from her though. They weren't worth the money.

    I saw her right when they opened at 11 in the morning. Maybe her FS gets cheaper the later she gets into her shift.

  10. #2907
    Quote Originally Posted by GituMumu  [View Original Post]
    She's got that exotic look. Any idea if she offers FS?
    I tried last week all I got was HJ.

  11. #2906

    Simone

    She's got that exotic look. Any idea if she offers FS?

  12. #2905
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveDen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Celeste or Jasmine at Pandoras?
    Celeste is hot! Is she full service?

  13. #2904
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    So I just got back from day shift kittens (Wednesday) and had a fucking great time with Rio. I was a little Leary from some things I read about her but it could be a different Rio, since I think there's two now? But she specifically said she was the one who used to be summer. Anyhow message me for the very dirty details.
    Yes. Rio / Summer is the addict (or former addict) that will fuck anything that moves. $300.

  14. #2903

    Heather the Stripper at Kittens

    Had the pleasure of seeing Heather late last Thursday night at Kittens. She's sexy as hell and worth the time and money. Will be back tomorrow night if my old lady believes my alibi again; 24 hour Bible Study.

  15. #2902

    Rio at Kittens. Holy Fuck

    So I just got back from day shift kittens (Wednesday) and had a fucking great time with Rio. I was a little Leary from some things I read about her but it could be a different Rio, since I think there's two now? But she specifically said she was the one who used to be summer. Anyhow message me for the very dirty details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape