Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 24829
-
10-17-21 15:27 #17179Regular Member

Posts: 3Info
Anyone seen this one?
https://anderson-in.skipthegames.com...a/974851240226
-
10-17-21 15:07 #17178Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone had any experience with this one?
https://anderson-in.skipthegames.com...a/974851240226
-
10-17-21 00:24 #17177Senior Member

Posts: 94You talking about the place on Thompson?
Originally Posted by MayTag4040
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 18:06 #17176Senior Member

Posts: 2148Blast from the past
These are from years ago. I do not have current contact info. Think her name was Carly. Used to advertise on Backpage with a QV being $100. I saw her twice at $50 each time. Friendly. Superb head game. Nice puss. Would have seen her more but she disappeared.
-
10-16-21 11:14 #17175Senior Member

Posts: 141I got ripped off there, no one should go to that motel.
Originally Posted by GioSanz
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 09:40 #17174Senior Member

Posts: 153Rainy day blue balls
The pickings sure are slim today on a rainy day. Works been canceled and my attempts to have a lovely lady respond this morning have been unanswered. Looking preferably on south or west side. Any recommendations on slim to medium build, C to B cup, and of course clean. ? My search continues till about noon then it's time to focus on the work at hand.
Thank you.
-
10-14-21 02:33 #17173Regular Member

Posts: 4Any intel on Kenya Parker?
Don't know if I should post this question here or in the High End Escort Forum.
Any intel on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/-hellomisskp
https://www.kenyaparker.com
-
10-13-21 16:42 #17172Senior Member

Posts: 94Yeah man something is different about her lately. She is a sweet girl but it ain't hard to tell her life is a complete train wreck at the moment. She always seems to be fishing for a place to stay, talking about her BF and how he steals her money, she'll say she's homeless. And about every time I've talked to her and picked her up lately its from a different place and she has a bag with her, so she very well might be homeless.
Originally Posted by GioSanz
[View Original Post]
When people are desperate they start acting different, and I always take notice of things like that. Desperation is dangerous.
I hope she's ok because I like her. But I can't deal with her anymore myself. And I just wanted to give my fellow mongers a heads up to just be careful dealing with her. That's all.
-
10-13-21 12:46 #17171Senior Member

Posts: 43Fwiw
FWIW, had an incall with her at a sleazy W Wash motel last week. No sign of anyone else staying in the room, only her stuff there at the time at least. Had an enjoyable QV, no muss no fuss. As usual, be cautious and keep your wits about you, these girls' life situations can change on a dime and no telling who else may be entangled with them.
Originally Posted by GioSanz
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 09:53 #17170Senior Member

Posts: 81Hm
I can weigh in here as well as I've seen her a bunch of time. Each time outcall after scooping her up on the Southside. I get a call from her not too long ago while I was out of town that she's in front of my home; she's frantic and almost curving saying her bf hit her and she has no where to go. I tell her I'm not home and I can't help. She then says she got some help. I decide to buy her only fans and notice she's made a bunch of videos with this dude. The last couple weeks no videos then this week another one with him so they got back together. I don't know what to think but be safe out there!
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 23:09 #17169Senior Member

Posts: 386Erin was the name she went under. I had to go back to my posts from 2019 to find that.
Originally Posted by Thought
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 12:27 #17168Senior Member

Posts: 94I know who her BF is. I use to pick her up from his house.
Originally Posted by Stuie3
[View Original Post]
This was a different guy.
-
10-12-21 11:02 #17167Senior Member

Posts: 62First off I would say definitely trust your instincts to be on the safe side.
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
But for myself I have known for quite sometime that she has a boyfriend, I've never had any issue with him but she will rush if he's waiting outside and most of these girls are doing a multitude of illegal activities and have seen others flat out panic at any hint of LE in the area.
For myself I would still be comfortable seeing her but will keep your report and concerns in mind.
-
10-12-21 02:57 #17166Senior Member

Posts: 94Caution.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68366591
I want to be clear this post is pure speculation on my part, but I'm usually pretty good at feeling when something is off.
I've met this girl many times, she has been a favorite of mine for awhile. She's always been a sweetheart and taken care of me. I've even sent her money just to help her out before because she has been super cool to deal with and always makes it up to me. She seems to be super honest and is definitely a good time. Might be the tightest thing I've ever had the pleasure of entering.
But the other night, I went and picked her up after not seeing her for about 3 months, and things got a little weird.
We have done car dates in the past, and that's really all I was hoping to do, but I allowed her to talk me into taking her to a hotel she claimed she had a room at on Thompson, just East of US 31 on the SS of Indy. Its a pretty seedy motel, but I had been there before so I didn't think much about it. Upon pulling in to the parking lot, there is 3 cop cara and an ambulance at the entrance of the hotel, obviously preoccupied with a current situation.
Upon parking the car she says "I need to go inside and tell my roommate to step out for a few, Ill text you with the room # in a few". And immediately I start getting a feeling something is off.
The parking lot is full of people. And she seems nervous about the presence of all these people around.
She has also has never had a roommate before, that I know of. So she heads inside, and after a few minutes this sketchy looking guy comes out and starts looking around glancing over at me repeatedly, and steps back inside. Like a minute later I get a text asking me if the police were still there.
I said "I think so, but they are busy with something else, as long as we are discreet about this it should be cool".
She asks me "Can you come back in a little bit".
I said " no its 2 am I need to get busy and get home". "you want to just go find a spot to do a cardate?
She replies "no they'll think I came here to buy drugs".
I said "no they didn't even look at us when we pulled in, they don't care what we are doing".
She said "no just come back tomorrow night".
So a little puzzled, I leave and head to plan b.
And today I got to thinking that I honestly think the fella that came out to have a look around might have been her "roommate" and was planning to rob me. They didn't think it was a good idea with police already on the scene and aborted the plan. Because that's the only reason I can think of to be so overly spooked by their presence at the hotel.
I will not be scheduling with her again, that's how confident I am something strange was going on.
I just wanted to share so if any mongers schedule something with her they can be on their toes.
Be safe gentleman.
-
10-11-21 23:17 #17165Senior Member

Posts: 220Tried many times to contact her, and get no reply. I feel she really is just looking for * subs with a promise of low rates for subs.
Originally Posted by Taterrrr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




