Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 529 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into the new AMP on Jupitor and Emerson this morning. Nice looking lady. I'd say 40's. Met me at the door. Wearing tiny black dress. I asked prices $70 for hour. Pulled out a credit card and she said no cards. Then said only massage nothing else. Inquired about HE and she said no way. Maybe she just didn; t like that I tried to use a credit card but she said sorry. No extras.
    Yes, you probably spooked her. I remember years ago when Tokyo first opened after the Boardroom was shut down on the flip the girl refused a HE and said "I'm not a prostitute" . That was the only time that happened. An AMP will never tell you anything until they have you on the table. The fact that she was wearing alluring garb is usually a positive indicator of post rub action.

  2. #5176
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Round two with Kat last night. Happy to see each other, she greeted me wearing a short skirt and skin tight cotton top showing off her wonderful toned body. Hug and kiss on cheek and up to the massage room. Massage was amazing, true LMT skills. On the flip she spent some time working on my legs, neck, chest and shoulders, occasionally brushing Junior as she worked her way around. She dropped her top showing her high firm breasts and started HE. Plenty of roaming but all I could think about was what it would be like to have FS with her. Never did climax despite her efforts which included a little bit of Russian. Hell, she even threw a leg up on the table at one point letting me get some FIV and she got so close to me that I thought she was going to climb on top. I guess I cock blocked myself, LOL. I left her place very relaxed from a great massage but a little disappointed that I didn't finish the job. Took a quick run up the South Melbourne loop and saw Carrie walking North, made the swoop and found a spot, was very pleased to have her perform a wonderful flute recital for me. Slept like a baby all night.I'm sure going to be a regular as long as Kat keeps up the good work. I'm curious if she will open up to more possibilities with more visits. Time will tell.
    KL
    You wouldn't happen to have a link for Kat would you?

  3. #5175

    New Improved Kat

    Round two with Kat last night. Happy to see each other, she greeted me wearing a short skirt and skin tight cotton top showing off her wonderful toned body. Hug and kiss on cheek and up to the massage room. Massage was amazing, true LMT skills. On the flip she spent some time working on my legs, neck, chest and shoulders, occasionally brushing Junior as she worked her way around. She dropped her top showing her high firm breasts and started HE. Plenty of roaming but all I could think about was what it would be like to have FS with her. Never did climax despite her efforts which included a little bit of Russian. Hell, she even threw a leg up on the table at one point letting me get some FIV and she got so close to me that I thought she was going to climb on top. I guess I cock blocked myself, LOL. I left her place very relaxed from a great massage but a little disappointed that I didn't finish the job. Took a quick run up the South Melbourne loop and saw Carrie walking North, made the swoop and found a spot, was very pleased to have her perform a wonderful flute recital for me. Slept like a baby all night.
    I'm sure going to be a regular as long as Kat keeps up the good work. I'm curious if she will open up to more possibilities with more visits. Time will tell.
    KL

  4. #5174

    New SPA

    Quote Originally Posted by ForMyLadies972  [View Original Post]
    Ah, that's her MO. She will never admit to that until you are in the room. As far as the cards, I don't think she's got that set up yet.
    If you have been there PM me with details.

  5. #5173
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into the new AMP on Jupitor and Emerson this morning. Nice looking lady. I'd say 40's. Met me at the door. Wearing tiny black dress. I asked prices $70 for hour. Pulled out a credit card and she said no cards. Then said only massage nothing else. Inquired about HE and she said no way. Maybe she just didn; t like that I tried to use a credit card but she said sorry. No extras.
    Ah, that's her MO. She will never admit to that until you are in the room. As far as the cards, I don't think she's got that set up yet.

  6. #5172

    New AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by ForMyLadies972  [View Original Post]
    The Massage place on the corner of Jupiter SW and Emerson is now open and operational if you are in that area complete with walk-in shower.

    Been busy this last week, but looking for any new info on the locals, haven't been to Oriental (where did Cici go?) to get the latest nor 19 X Water Cube, but did hit Serenity for a really good massage for my back. That's always an easy one if you need good quality muscle work. 19 X Water cube is good too just not as pretty IMO. LOL.

    Seems kinda quiet on reporting this area, T-ville is too much of a drive for me for the level of quality and viewing pleasure, YMMV. Also haven't been to double ck the Cocoa Beach normally legit Minuteman Cswy place either. Someone mentioned it still was like that. Any fresh info?

    Limited on Monopoly money this week so trying to make it count. Where's it at? Thanks.
    Stopped into the new AMP on Jupitor and Emerson this morning. Nice looking lady. I'd say 40's. Met me at the door. Wearing tiny black dress. I asked prices $70 for hour. Pulled out a credit card and she said no cards. Then said only massage nothing else. Inquired about HE and she said no way. Maybe she just didn; t like that I tried to use a credit card but she said sorry. No extras.

  7. #5171

    Serenity

    I'm in town for business and wanted to get some kind of action before I left. I reached out to a few girls on STG and didn't get any hits. I decided to give Serenity a try.

    I rang the door buzzer and a tiny girl named Tiffany answered. She took me to the first room to the left (with 2 beds?

    I opted for the hour for $70. The massage was pretty decent, and I was able to rub her legs and ass (over her pants) almost the entire time she was up rubbing my shoulders. On the flip, I had her pull her top down and her pants. I finished with her jacking my cock with her little hands, while I sucked on her left tit, my right hand cupping her little ass, and my left hand rubbing her pussy (over her panties). I enjoyed myself and tipped her $80. I got my bottle of water, and left.

  8. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirat  [View Original Post]
    I saw this AMP on Broad St in Titusville a week ago, think it's the only AMP place there. So I go in and am greeted by "Amanda" a decent looking 30-ish provider appears to be only one working there. Very friendly. OK, $. 70 house fee go in room and behind door is sign "Non-sexual services only". (1st red flag.) She comes in and goes right to the boys, "What you want?" She pulls top up and pants down to show the goods. I start asking menu prices and she makes all these GPS faces, wanting $$$ FS, $$ BJ and $. 50 just for HE. Yes, this is in addition to house fee. She haggles on and wants tip up front (2nd red flag). I negotiate for BJ and she agrees but then starts HJ. I ask what you doing and she says, no BJ is $$ even though she agreed for much less (3rd red flag). So I get up, put clothes on and she starts "OK, OK, BJ". I say hell no! Your giving me all my money back. She leaves room and comes back in trying to say I have been there 10 minutes already. I tell her that's because you wasted 10 minutes with your BS! I tell her she's giving me all my money back and I'm leaving. So she goes in the back and comes out with the money and walks with me to the door because she wants to be on video in the reception area giving me the money back. At the same time she's on the phone with her "boss". Go ahead, call your boss, have them come here! Apparently they review the video because the providers cannot be trusted and report less customers to skim house fees. So that's this place if you had a better experience good for you, but I would suggest you stay clear, this was my exact experience. I suppose they are used to taking advantage of people thinking they will just leave and not come back, but I'm not one to be taken advantage of like that. YMMV.
    That sucks to hear. I've made many trips, best masseuse there is Mae. Solid massage and the menu was much much less. Typically pay. 7 house and. 6 for HE, . 8 for BJ (covered with some sort of plastic wrap, but still felt great). Up in Tville the options are much more limited. Maybe try again sometime and ask for Mae. Good luck boys!

  9. #5169
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140

    Melbourne / Palm Bay area AMPs stuff

    The Massage place on the corner of Jupiter SW and Emerson is now open and operational if you are in that area complete with walk-in shower.

    Been busy this last week, but looking for any new info on the locals, haven't been to Oriental (where did Cici go?) to get the latest nor 19 X Water Cube, but did hit Serenity for a really good massage for my back. That's always an easy one if you need good quality muscle work. 19 X Water cube is good too just not as pretty IMO. LOL.

    Seems kinda quiet on reporting this area, T-ville is too much of a drive for me for the level of quality and viewing pleasure, YMMV. Also haven't been to double ck the Cocoa Beach normally legit Minuteman Cswy place either. Someone mentioned it still was like that. Any fresh info?

    Limited on Monopoly money this week so trying to make it count. Where's it at? Thanks.

  10. #5168

    Mm

    Not closed, I went to see Rachel there few days back. Will post a review soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm? Only just discovered it myself. I looked up the address hoping to go tomorrow and it says permanently closed

  11. #5167
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So today I talked on of my personal friends to go check out MM and he called made appt with Kory gets there she turned him over to Ember. He called me and told me he had to walk out in middle of massage session as she was falling asleep while giving him a massage and also told him she could massage his chest. Sounded like ember was high as a damn kite.

    Needless to say he won't be returning there.
    I got paired with Ember and had a completely different experience for sure.

  12. #5166

    Mm

    I decided to check out MM. Got paired with Ember. She was super nice and had a great session. Shower together before (spent all day outside). Massage was great with medium pressure applied. She even offered me a NURU type both on the back and on front. She was amazing to talk too and had a great body. Finished with a great BBBJ. She mentioned someone talking smack about her and personally, I can't see anyone saying negative things about her. If you have a chance to meet her or Kori, definitely worth an experience.

  13. #5165

    Broad Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirat  [View Original Post]
    I saw this AMP on Broad St in Titusville a week ago, think it's the only AMP place there. So I go in and am greeted by "Amanda" a decent looking 30-ish provider appears to be only one working there. Very friendly. OK, $. 70 house fee go in room and behind door is sign "Non-sexual services only". (1st red flag.) She comes in and goes right to the boys, "What you want?" She pulls top up and pants down to show the goods. I start asking menu prices and she makes all these GPS faces, wanting $$$ FS, $$ BJ and $. 50 just for HE. Yes, this is in addition to house fee. She haggles on and wants tip up front (2nd red flag). I negotiate for BJ and she agrees but then starts HJ. I ask what you doing and she says, no BJ is $$ even though she agreed for much less (3rd red flag). So I get up, put clothes on and she starts "OK, OK, BJ". I say hell no! Your giving me all my money back. She leaves room and comes back in trying to say I have been there 10 minutes already. I tell her that's because you wasted 10 minutes with your BS! I tell her she's giving me all my money back and I'm leaving. So she goes in the back and comes out with the money and walks with me to the door because she wants to be on video in the reception area giving me the money back. At the same time she's on the phone with her "boss". Go ahead, call your boss, have them come here! Apparently they review the video because the providers cannot be trusted and report less customers to skim house fees. So that's this place if you had a better experience good for you, but I would suggest you stay clear, this was my exact experience. I suppose they are used to taking advantage of people thinking they will just leave and not come back, but I'm not one to be taken advantage of like that. YMMV.
    I have been to Broad Street quite a few times and my experience has been different, although not the quality of Orlando I have always gotten what I expected going and and pricing was pretty consistent with going rate for Brevard. This is Titusville so it's not going to be at Orlando level but it's all we got so I've had no problems when I needed service and didn't want to drive to far.

  14. #5164

    Open

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods68  [View Original Post]
    Haven't drove by but google says opens tomorrow at 9 am tomorrow.
    Was able to stop by and open as usual.

  15. #5163

    I'm not seeing permanently closed

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm? Only just discovered it myself. I looked up the address hoping to go tomorrow and it says permanently closed
    Haven't drove by but google says opens tomorrow at 9 am tomorrow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape