Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 529 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5162
    I mean a 70 house fee.

  2. #5161

    Oriental / Dragon In Titusville Up sell Ripoff

    I saw this AMP on Broad St in Titusville a week ago, think it's the only AMP place there. So I go in and am greeted by "Amanda" a decent looking 30-ish provider appears to be only one working there. Very friendly. OK, $. 70 house fee go in room and behind door is sign "Non-sexual services only". (1st red flag.) She comes in and goes right to the boys, "What you want?" She pulls top up and pants down to show the goods. I start asking menu prices and she makes all these GPS faces, wanting $$$ FS, $$ BJ and $. 50 just for HE. Yes, this is in addition to house fee. She haggles on and wants tip up front (2nd red flag). I negotiate for BJ and she agrees but then starts HJ. I ask what you doing and she says, no BJ is $$ even though she agreed for much less (3rd red flag). So I get up, put clothes on and she starts "OK, OK, BJ". I say hell no! Your giving me all my money back. She leaves room and comes back in trying to say I have been there 10 minutes already. I tell her that's because you wasted 10 minutes with your BS! I tell her she's giving me all my money back and I'm leaving. So she goes in the back and comes out with the money and walks with me to the door because she wants to be on video in the reception area giving me the money back. At the same time she's on the phone with her "boss". Go ahead, call your boss, have them come here! Apparently they review the video because the providers cannot be trusted and report less customers to skim house fees. So that's this place if you had a better experience good for you, but I would suggest you stay clear, this was my exact experience. I suppose they are used to taking advantage of people thinking they will just leave and not come back, but I'm not one to be taken advantage of like that. YMMV.

  3. #5160

    MM closed?

    Can anyone confirm? Only just discovered it myself. I looked up the address hoping to go tomorrow and it says “permanently closed”

  4. #5159

    Kathleen

    Does anyone have digits for Kathleen? The previous links for her number are down.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #5158

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So today I talked on of my personal friends to go check out MM and he called made appt with Kory gets there she turned him over to Ember. He called me and told me he had to walk out in middle of massage session as she was falling asleep while giving him a massage and also told him she could massage his chest. Sounded like ember was high as a damn kite.

    Needless to say he won't be returning there.
    The only person worth seeing at MM is Brittany, she's a sweetheart and you will enjoy your time with her.

  6. #5157

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    Wow, $280+ for the full package? Better to drive to Orlando AMPs, less money, better service and better looking, younger staff.
    100% agree that the talent pool is better in Orlando. If you can get there easily, and with regularity, then that is a better choice. We certainly heave fewer options here in Brevard. I would add that IMO these two are an alternative to the MM crew for around the same investment, and represent top choices.

    Andrea.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andrea_bottoms

    Della.

    https://tryst.link/escort/enticingbeauty420

  7. #5156

    Mm

    So today I talked on of my personal friends to go check out MM and he called made appt with Kory gets there she turned him over to Ember. He called me and told me he had to walk out in middle of massage session as she was falling asleep while giving him a massage and also told him she could massage his chest. Sounded like ember was high as a damn kite.

    Needless to say he won't be returning there.

  8. #5155

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 70 for standard, so a tip is required I'd say, so I gave her 120. I couldn't read from her expression whether I'd given her too much or not enough, and she didn't comment at all.
    Why the do you guys tip a private provider when they have no overhead.

  9. #5154

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller12  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good to me. I will giver her a call. Ad days 60/ hour. Does she expect too?
    She quoted me 70 for standard, so a tip is required I'd say, so I gave her 120. I couldn't read from her expression whether I'd given her too much or not enough, and she didn't comment at all.

  10. #5153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Wow, $280+ for the full package? Better to drive to Orlando AMPs, less money, better service and better looking, younger staff.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I would plan on $80 for the door fee and $$+ for the full package tip and you should be ok. Brittany and Rachel are top choices.

  11. #5152

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, if I wanted to have fun at MM for an hour, how much should I bring to ensure that I have a good time. Including the door fee? PM is fine!

    Please and thank you!
    I would plan on $80 for the door fee and $$+ for the full package tip and you should be ok. Brittany and Rachel are top choices.

  12. #5151

    Mm

    Gentlemen, if I wanted to have fun at MM for an hour, how much should I bring to ensure that I have a good time. Including the door fee? PM is fine!

    Please and thank you!

  13. #5150

    Sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I would say so. I had the pleasure of seeing her this morning and she is definitely an attractive and fit lady with a very nice personality. An almost unheard of combination of plusses in this county. Her location is among the best you will see, and she has a dedicated room with nice table and ambience. Highly recommended.
    Sounds good to me. I will giver her a call. Ad days 60/ hour. Does she expect too?

  14. #5149
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140

    Sofu

    I know everyone has opinions about this place so with that just thought I'd share new data.

    Swung by recently with no time to actually spend there just to take inventory. Chi is looking much better IMO and back to being energetic. But the real news here is the new talent. "Ping".

    Good looking gal, very nice frame, nice waist with very nice matching upper and lower accessories. More than a handful but just right for me.

    I'll be back for a test drive in about a week. If anyone is able to update before hand, please do.

    Be safe.

  15. #5148

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller12  [View Original Post]
    Are those her real pictures?
    I would say so. I had the pleasure of seeing her this morning and she is definitely an attractive and fit lady with a very nice personality. An almost unheard of combination of plusses in this county. Her location is among the best you will see, and she has a dedicated room with nice table and ambience. Highly recommended.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape