Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 1010 1510 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17194

    Charli

    Finally a quality option on the south side. Saw her this morning for the first time and everything people have said here about her is true.

    https://tryst.link/escort/charli22

  2. #17193

    Anyone met her?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/001181686382

    Hey guys just was curious if anyone had any interaction with Starr. Thinking about hitting her up because I've always wanted a NURU. Thanks for any input.

  3. #17192

    Tabby

    Does anyone know how to contact tabby? I was really hoping that I could see her one more time and would love to have her digits.

  4. #17191

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixxx2123  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to pull the trigger on this one for awhile now. She responds pretty regularly but there's a few red flags for me. One, she's only on one site. When I do the phone number search on google, alligator is the only ad I see. Most of the escorts post one ad on multiple sites. Two, she doesn't ask the regular screening questions (time requested, police, pic verification, and have we met before). She will just give you the address to a super 8 on the south side. I really hope she's real and you guys can confirm. If not, I'm going to follow the red flags and stay away.

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68753334
    I have seen her before back in the day.

  5. #17190

    Anyone??

    I've been wanting to pull the trigger on this one for awhile now. She responds pretty regularly but there's a few red flags for me. One, she's only on one site. When I do the phone number search on google, alligator is the only ad I see. Most of the escorts post one ad on multiple sites. Two, she doesn't ask the regular screening questions (time requested, police, pic verification, and have we met before). She will just give you the address to a super 8 on the south side. I really hope she's real and you guys can confirm. If not, I'm going to follow the red flags and stay away.

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68753334

  6. #17189

    Out of town recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondToLast  [View Original Post]
    Hi neighbors, coming into town in a few weeks. Looking for recommendations on the north side of town. I've read the Indy board here on USASG, but I'm not real familiar with the geography. Happy to return the favor if you are ever in north east Ohio.
    Agree with BigRed, to avoid any bs or getting ghosted I would definitely recommend getting in with DI. Their girls are safe, reliable, good looking and provide amazing service. Check out the thread devoted to reviewing their girls and bounce any questions off of us. Glad to help friend, enjoy your experience in Indy and good luck.

  7. #17188

    She was fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    I have pics of her tits too from many years ago. SHe had a bday a few weeks ago. She had moved north of Indy but now is on the south side. She was fun.
    And gave a porn star blow. I would have seen her more but her QV BJ rate got to be too high for me. She started getting popular on backpage and got her 100/ qv / BJ rate often enough where she wouldn't see me for 50 anymore. Don't blame her for getting more $ from others. She finally stopped calling me when she realized 50 was my max.

  8. #17187

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    These are from years ago. I do not have current contact info. Think her name was Carly. Used to advertise on Backpage with a QV being $100. I saw her twice at $50 each time. Friendly. Superb head game. Nice puss. Would have seen her more but she disappeared.
    I have pics of her tits too from many years ago. SHe had a bday a few weeks ago. She had moved north of Indy but now is on the south side. She was fun.

  9. #17186

    Fancy Rae Baker

    I have seen several post concerning her, but NO actual reviews. Anybody have real review type information on Fancy Rae? PM if you need.

    https://fancyraebaker.com/

    Thanks.

    Thought.

  10. #17185

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondToLast  [View Original Post]
    Hi neighbors, coming into town in a few weeks. Looking for recommendations on the north side of town. I've read the Indy board here on USASG, but I'm not real familiar with the geography. Happy to return the favor if you are ever in north east Ohio.
    Can you provide more info into what you're looking for? Personally, I'd reach out to Discrete Info, get verified and see one of their girls. Will run you $260-300/ hour for the most part.

  11. #17184
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    You talking about the place on Thompson?
    Yes, it was a set up.

  12. #17183

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by EmbarqGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not the same gal.

  13. #17182
    Quote Originally Posted by EmbarqGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her some time ago, she said that taking a shower. Once inside and got down to business it was obvious she didn't take a shower and got turned off and left, I would not repeat.

  14. #17181

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    These are from years ago. I do not have current contact info. Think her name was Carly. Used to advertise on Backpage with a QV being $100. I saw her twice at $50 each time. Friendly. Superb head game. Nice puss. Would have seen her more but she disappeared.
    She is back. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/67615854.

  15. #17180

    Out of town recommendation

    Hi neighbors, coming into town in a few weeks. Looking for recommendations on the north side of town. I've read the Indy board here on USASG, but I'm not real familiar with the geography. Happy to return the favor if you are ever in north east Ohio.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape