Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 8271
-
10-20-21 17:46 #2946Regular Member

Posts: 20Exactly what I figured. She so hot if there were extras we'd be hearing reports. Thanks for the info guys. It's priceless.
Originally Posted by Meorme
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 13:58 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 41On which days is Monse **NOT** at Pandora?
-
10-20-21 13:56 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone seen Sasha? She's cute. And thick!
Originally Posted by AreYouDone
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 13:33 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 155Pandoras
Not always an easy explanation or popularly shared opinion in these forums, but.
Originally Posted by MrDigBick
[View Original Post]
I met both on the same night. I think both were pretty new, August or July I think, I think Diana mention her first night (ever).
Visa approached first. Made an offer TGTBT, but made good on it with 4-5 songs inside her, but I couldn't finish before she had to go back on stage.
Pretty soon after that approached by Diana. Offered pretty standard pricing (probably 100 for 3 or 40 each, don't remember). Dance was on standard for Seattle, lot of hands all over but that's about it. And honestly, I enjoyed it more. Was back next week looking specifically for Diana again, got the same again and left just as happy. Just hot as fuck without checking any of the extras boxes.
It's been a while since I had free time on a weekend evening, and believe that's the only time she works now.
-
10-20-21 11:45 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 262I met two.
Originally Posted by MrDigBick
[View Original Post]
A MILF named Diamond. She knows how to ride it and suck and stroke it.
Alexis can ride it. Both like getting stretched out and will go balls deep.
-
10-20-21 10:24 #2941Regular Member

Posts: 20Visa
Thanks for the info on Visa. Been looking at her for a minute. Diana is smoking hot but I haven't seen one report on her. How can that be? I guess she's hot but not serving it up? Pandoras is an hour drive for me so I appreciate this thread to make sure it's worth the drive.
-
10-19-21 09:47 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 32I'm dumb.
Pandora Lola on the FS list?
-
10-18-21 20:08 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 52Responding here since it said your PMs are full. She's not a skinny black chick, that must be someone else. She's Brazilian.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 20:02 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 1544Check your PM.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 19:23 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 52Rio / Summer Contact details
Hey all, Follow up to my post earlier about Rio / summer at Kittens.
My dumbass was so shocked by how awesome VIP was that I didn't get the digits or IG tag. Does anyone have that? If so, please PM.
Also just came here to say TheMightyQuinn is an OG and his word is gospel.
-
10-18-21 19:06 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 133Damn
That's disappointing to hear. So Anya, Faith, and Mercedes are all CFS at best?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
After re-reading all the posts here, seems like Faith is one hell of an Asian chick to bang.
What about this Luna? Posts say she must be 50 or 60 now and her (face?) looks disgusting, but she has amazing big tits and loves getting the D.
-
10-18-21 19:03 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 444Fair nuff
I can see that. And she's not as skinny as Karma.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 18:14 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 40Barista Suki
I'm guessing GPS rates but curious to find out otherwise of her services at Kittens. Bikini barista that posted on her insta page today that she will no longer work as barista. Going full time dancer at the club.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 18:05 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 444Nope, No, and Negative
Nope, No, and Negative.
Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme
[View Original Post]
For that you need to see Monse or Samba.
-
10-18-21 17:48 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 224Thank You Kind Sir.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





