Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 13004
-
10-19-21 13:45 #6974Senior Member

Posts: 144Goldfinger in Tehrangeles
Was visiting LA and went here based on luck. I got Angela and she was small and petite, 24 years old. Got the hour and got down to business immediately. She took her mask off for a bit only, really beautiful face.
She had a small ass and got completely topless and pantless with her panties still on. After popping off at the get go, I spent the majority of my time sucking on her small B's and playing with her from the outside. Nip action was fun and almost went a 2nd time, but time was up. Gave her an extra $.
-
10-19-21 01:50 #6973Senior Member

Posts: 359M del Rey
Spare yourself, that granny shack is the worst.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 17:23 #6972Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Try the fisherman's village area
There is one MP in MDR, it is a granny shack 45 XX Admiralty Way #D Marina Del Rey, California 90292,310-82X-78 XX (the number one more than 36).
Originally Posted by Hunter8306
[View Original Post]
There is temple of bliss, but that is not an MP, it is a stand up fuck job rip off.
I would try the el torito by the fisherman's village, it looks better and you can see seals.
-
10-18-21 16:05 #6971Senior Member

Posts: 296Mary. Jenny
Yes, so you do the math on how much pipe has been up the shooter. And every other orifice.
Originally Posted by RealTimeFind
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 15:48 #6970Senior Member

Posts: 159In the Area
So there is a possibility that I will be heading to LA for work this coming weekend. I will be located near the Cruise Terminal and am wondering what the activity is like in that area? (either parlors or otherwise) What's the going donation for a visit (out where I am its between 40 and 70 to the house and 120 to 160 to the girl). Any info is appreciated and I will gladly post a review if I am able to adventure.
-
10-18-21 14:21 #6969Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977There are no stupid questions
Apparently, yes, this is the woman over the 7-11 who fucked guys for a long time.
Originally Posted by RealTimeFind
[View Original Post]
It was at that locale that monger logic made one of its most indelible impressions on me.
Some monger was barefucking Mary and it was time to change positions, so Mary got on top.
As the monger was fucking her, he realized he had a full view of her gnarly growler.
The monger deduced that he was fucking her in the ass.
-
10-18-21 12:30 #6968Regular Member

Posts: 11Marina del rey
Have a very short window to visit an MP today. Anything worth checking out near marina del Rey? Thanks in advance.
-
10-18-21 12:05 #6967Regular Member

Posts: 11Marina del rey
In town and I have a very short window today to try an mp. Is there anything worth checking out in marina del Rey? Thanks in advance.
-
10-18-21 10:14 #6966Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Coleridge
Xanadu is a fictional place in the epic poem kubla khan.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
The poem is a mixture of imagery of human pleasure with divine ingredients.
Like getting bare backed from that pig Mary, it ends with a warning to those who partaketh:
And close your eyes with holy dread.
For he on honey-dew hath fed.
And drunk the milk of Paradise.
-
10-18-21 09:20 #6965Senior Member

Posts: 3748Very informative! Thanks Priscilla! You are a gentleman-whoremonger and a diligent hoe-intel scholar, and we are amongst the very few left! ; )
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 03:07 #6964Regular Member

Posts: 4Chen's
She does kissing. Iffy on the DFK. Depends on her mood or how well she knows you. I wrapped it up for my visit but she was definitely down for anything.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Amateur question, but is this the same provider that was getting plowed above the 7/11 in WeHo?
-
10-17-21 20:36 #6963Senior Member

Posts: 701Who is xanadu on santa monica?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 19:52 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 78I don't think so. I have a faint memory it was Pacific Spa, or something like that.
Originally Posted by AdobeJames
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 16:33 #6961Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Smooching
I know that I talk a fair amount of shit. But know this. Mary is not attractive. For me, she does not deserve to have my dick in her. When I went there and saw her, I declined all contact with her genitals and just got a BBJ, and it was not good. So, if you think you are going to Xanadu on Santa Monica boulevard, think again. Also, although the syllogism of well, if she lets guys fuck her up the ass bare, in her pussy bare, cum in her mouth, ergo she must a fortiori let you kiss her, you are not guaranteed kissing. I have read lots of Mary reports and not a single one mentions, or at least highlights her kissing. Just a PSA. The more you know.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 11:18 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 701You can try tina in the valley.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






