Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 868 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6992
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Iron deficiency

    Quote Originally Posted by OakOak22  [View Original Post]
    And why is that.
    I notice that I suffer from an iron deficiency at high altitudes. I get sick in santa fe new mexico. There is no way I could summit Everest.

    As for Pico Rivera, as best I can tell, it is one of the many shitholes east of downtown that has as its civic pride a Jamba juice and / or a Walmart.

    I will stay on the west side were I can see white girls in tight yoga pants, on a steady diet of spinach and ice chips with thigh gaps, bony ankles, and pronounced collar bones. As opposed to the type you find in Pico Rivera in ill fitting jeans, on a diet of french fries dipped in a chocolate shake with fat upper pussy areas, hanging skin on the elbows and neck tattoos.

  2. #6991

    Season

    Hey anyone been over to Seasons on SMBLVD? WLA next to good Sushi place? The front is a mess. Any specific talent you like? Its been while for me.

  3. #6990
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I can pretty much for sure say that before I die, there will be two places I will never go. The summit of Everest and pico Rivera.
    And why is that.

  4. #6989
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Summit summit summit

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTell  [View Original Post]
    Went to Easy Relax in Pico Rivera. Paid 50 for the hour. She refused any extras at the end and actually walked out of the room as soon as I started inquiring about them. I left 10 for massage.
    I can pretty much for sure say that before I die, there will be two places I will never go. The summit of Everest and pico Rivera.

  5. #6988

    Easy Relax

    Went to Easy Relax in Pico Rivera. Paid 50 for the hour. She refused any extras at the end and actually walked out of the room as soon as I started inquiring about them. I left 10 for massage.

  6. #6987
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fuck me

    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    Was visiting LA and went here based on luck. I got Angela and she was small and petite, 24 years old. Got the hour and got down to business immediately. She took her mask off for a bit only, really beautiful face.

    She had a small ass and got completely topless and pantless with her panties still on. After popping off at the get go, I spent the majority of my time sucking on her small B's and playing with her from the outside. Nip action was fun and almost went a 2nd time, but time was up. Gave her an extra $.
    I get all the girls there confused. I think Angela told me she was 28.

    I do not pop as easy as some of you do, and I think I sucked on her nipples.

    Now I am jonesing for some me time over at the finger.

    I think I did see her Bush.

  7. #6986

    Goldfinger in Tehrangeles

    Was visiting LA and went here based on luck. I got Angela and she was small and petite, 24 years old. Got the hour and got down to business immediately. She took her mask off for a bit only, really beautiful face.

    She had a small ass and got completely topless and pantless with her panties still on. After popping off at the get go, I spent the majority of my time sucking on her small B's and playing with her from the outside. Nip action was fun and almost went a 2nd time, but time was up. Gave her an extra $.

  8. #6985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    M del Rey

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    There is one MP in MDR, it is a granny shack 45 XX Admiralty Way #D Marina Del Rey, California 90292,310-82X-78 XX (the number one more than 36).

    There is temple of bliss, but that is not an MP, it is a stand up fuck job rip off.

    I would try the el torito by the fisherman's village, it looks better and you can see seals.
    Spare yourself, that granny shack is the worst.

  9. #6984
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Try the fisherman's village area

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter8306  [View Original Post]
    Have a very short window to visit an MP today. Anything worth checking out near marina del Rey? Thanks in advance.
    There is one MP in MDR, it is a granny shack 45 XX Admiralty Way #D Marina Del Rey, California 90292,310-82X-78 XX (the number one more than 36).

    There is temple of bliss, but that is not an MP, it is a stand up fuck job rip off.

    I would try the el torito by the fisherman's village, it looks better and you can see seals.

  10. #6983

    Mary. Jenny

    Yes, so you do the math on how much pipe has been up the shooter. And every other orifice.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealTimeFind  [View Original Post]
    She does kissing. Iffy on the DFK. Depends on her mood or how well she knows you. I wrapped it up for my visit but she was definitely down for anything.

    Amateur question, but is this the same provider that was getting plowed above the 7/11 in WeHo?

  11. #6982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    In the Area

    So there is a possibility that I will be heading to LA for work this coming weekend. I will be located near the Cruise Terminal and am wondering what the activity is like in that area? (either parlors or otherwise) What's the going donation for a visit (out where I am its between 40 and 70 to the house and 120 to 160 to the girl). Any info is appreciated and I will gladly post a review if I am able to adventure.

  12. #6981
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    There are no stupid questions

    Quote Originally Posted by RealTimeFind  [View Original Post]
    She does kissing. Iffy on the DFK. Depends on her mood or how well she knows you. I wrapped it up for my visit but she was definitely down for anything.

    Amateur question, but is this the same provider that was getting plowed above the 7/11 in WeHo?
    Apparently, yes, this is the woman over the 7-11 who fucked guys for a long time.

    It was at that locale that monger logic made one of its most indelible impressions on me.

    Some monger was barefucking Mary and it was time to change positions, so Mary got on top.

    As the monger was fucking her, he realized he had a full view of her gnarly growler.

    The monger deduced that he was fucking her in the ass.

  13. #6980

    Marina del rey

    Have a very short window to visit an MP today. Anything worth checking out near marina del Rey? Thanks in advance.

  14. #6979

    Marina del rey

    In town and I have a very short window today to try an mp. Is there anything worth checking out in marina del Rey? Thanks in advance.

  15. #6978
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Coleridge

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Who is xanadu on santa monica?
    Xanadu is a fictional place in the epic poem kubla khan.

    The poem is a mixture of imagery of human pleasure with divine ingredients.

    Like getting bare backed from that pig Mary, it ends with a warning to those who partaketh:

    And close your eyes with holy dread.

    For he on honey-dew hath fed.

    And drunk the milk of Paradise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape