Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 1155 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 24050
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14240

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    Where I saw Tina was a hotel.

    Does anyone know if the girls in the apartment are a different operation? Or one operation in more then one location? Thanks.
    The ACS agency operating out of an apartment in Kingstowne is not the same agency as the one which operates out of the two adjacent hotels in Springfield.

  2. #14239

    Bad Habit

    Quote Originally Posted by Krzyazn128  [View Original Post]
    I got a reply back from the new number and old number. Both asked me for money upfront. I didn't oblige to any of her requests.
    Always were signs of use with her. Definitely nothing up front with no providers. Like on a windy day and you place $ in your hands, just to let it blow away.

  3. #14238
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHanter  [View Original Post]
    I have known her for a couple of years, met in VA notel a couple of time late 2019 early 2020. Then a couple of times in Rockville. She even came to my place late night early morning a few times. Saw her ad recently and reached out with her old number. She wanted cashapp for gas, then food. Blah blah. After she got the $ ghosted me and stole my $100. I know, a it's a newbie mistake and all my fault. Just letting you all know not to send anything before the meet. She used to be a cool chick.
    I got a reply back from the new number and old number. Both asked me for money upfront. I didn't oblige to any of her requests.

  4. #14237

    ACS Springfield

    Where I saw Tina was a hotel.

    Does anyone know if the girls in the apartment are a different operation? Or one operation in more then one location? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaceGggg  [View Original Post]
    Both are pretty miserable.

    I thought the kingstowne acs is more like a FCCC set up, as it's in an apartment vs travelling fat asians in their 50's sharing rooms in motels. The FCCC had several usable talents in their mid 20's one of which actually received a ton of good reviews here in the past. Well, turned out to be taiwan professional prostitutes in their 40's. Pretty worn out but yeah for the more senior population they could probably still enjoy what's left in them.

    BEG / why is the worst in terms of body / face of any legitimate k-girl agency I can think of. It reminds me much of the $120-a-pop Chinese set ups in Flushing a couple of years ago and is nothing k girl. Flat body with tons of make ups. Mid 30's. Just miserable for what they ask for / what they should be. That's really not remotely close to what a typical k girl agency in NYC / dc / philly / boston would offer. It's likely on par with LF, when LF at their low time. But yeah with an up charge and the formal screening process of a "kgirl agency".

  5. #14236

    Allison Spencer at JM?

    Anyone have any experience meeting with Allison Spencer at JM? I'm not able to find any info.

    Thanks.

  6. #14235

    Milin

    Dreamt appointment was made with Milin / Natasha. Requested hhr, was offered $$. 4 for 40 min. Location was a discrete area with lots of parking in Tysons. Once inside the residence, was pleasantly surprised that ad pics were 100%. Pretty face (8/10), mid 20's, had well done C size man-mades, and about 5'6" with a nice slim fit body. She had a nice smile and was friendly throughout the whole dream.

    Started with a solo shower. Once finished, was asked if a massage was desired or not. Decided to go straight to play instead. Overall, service and technique were a little lacking, but man, the view was great. There was only brief teasing before CBJ started. Went through a few positions, completed in bag, and washed up in shower solo again before heading out.

    Left in about 25 minutes. In retrospect, maybe a massage would've helped set the mood better and have been a good use of the other 15 minutes. Said that she was heading back to Thailand "next month."

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/mclean/9837948.html

  7. #14234

    Dream With A Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Traveling in from out of town this week. Scheduled for Friday. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://www.jennifersmodels.com/michele-foxx
    Had a dream about this girl, in it, she was on the older side (earlier 30's maybe, I'm not the best judge though? CBJ only, smashed in doggy, was done in 10 minutes. Body was pretty much as advertised. Can't speak a word of English, was enthusiastic I suppose, but without a menu meh. No kissing and didn't go for round two, because I was annoyed about how tough it was to find the venue. Although body was real hot, the menu was lacking for me, would not repeat for the high price (why not just go them or k-agency).

  8. #14233
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady, clean room in a decent place (by Dumfries standards), no sign of needle use. I opted for BBBJ, although BBFS was an option. No rush, and she was enthusiastic during the warmup. Once the BBBJ started, she was so good that I wasn't able to last three minutes. She caught all of it and waited until I was done before getting up to spit it out.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...h/732371109897
    I've seen Monica several times in the past few weeks. Definitely a little spacey at times but certainly accommodating. First time I saw her, I opted for QV thinking I would get a little of both. Ended up lasting 5 minutes with her head game and didn't get to sample her goods. She has an incredible mouth. So if you see her, be warned. Don't care how long you think you'll last, she'll suck it out of you within 5 min guaranteed.

  9. #14232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Stella

    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...9.htm?cat=6209

    Has one bad review on the other website.

  10. #14231

    Real or fake?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...d/392260789824

    Did some research, she's been posting since 2019, but no reviews. Outcall and car available. Is this a real or fake ad?

  11. #14230

    Mia Rose on Eros

    Mia Rose.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...6.htm?cat=6209

    Met her on SA last year as Allison703. Left an extensive review. Had her over the house a month ago. Seen her 4 x and noticed her pics on Eros. They are recent and her in the pics. Her donation to you would be $500 an hr. If you find her on SA you may be able to see her for less. She likes it rough, ass smacked, hair pulled, likes to ride, CIM finish if she likes you. She only does outcalls or ins of she knows you.

    Her hair is beautifully soft and thin and easy to hold while she goes down on you. She tastes great too, likes her ass licked and greek is on the menu pending your chemistry. She's cool. Be nice with her.

  12. #14229

    Moon palace Mariko & Christy

    Mariko is said to be 26/27 but she actually looks pretty young probably because of her hair style. Natural c which comes at the cost of being on the "average" side of everything else. She's tall in japanese standard (solid 5'5") With attitude to please and really nice rim skills. Service is very good. Everything on the menu including bb cuddling at her Y. No BBFS though

    Christy just got her forced vacation in the middle of the day else I'd say this is the better of the two look-wise. She's above my standard of fuckable woman (mariko right on the edge of that) and was told to be a spinner type with less meat. So she may not be some people's choice. They also got her price wrong which should be on par with everyone else except yumi. Shes definitely not into her 30s yet, btw. Very likely to be close to 28 (yeah i am east asian, i can tell)

    Overall I'd say moon palace is a legit k girl service place and I love to have a place to go to in NOVA. This has definitely changed since a couple of years ago when the whole dc area was almost without a legitimate agency.

  13. #14228
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    What part of NOVA is BEG located? Alexandria, Tysons, Fairfax? The website is rather basic.
    Their text messages said don't tell that, but you can see that in the agency discussion blog / thread down there.

  14. #14227
    Quote Originally Posted by PaceGggg  [View Original Post]
    Both are pretty miserable.

    I thought the kingstowne acs is more like a FCCC set up, as it's in an apartment vs travelling fat asians in their 50's sharing rooms in motels. The FCCC had several usable talents in their mid 20's one of which actually received a ton of good reviews here in the past. Well, turned out to be taiwan professional prostitutes in their 40's. Pretty worn out but yeah for the more senior population they could probably still enjoy what's left in them.

    BEG / why is the worst in terms of body / face of any legitimate k-girl agency I can think of. It reminds me much of the $120-a-pop Chinese set ups in Flushing a couple of years ago and is nothing k girl. Flat body with tons of make ups. Mid 30's. Just miserable for what they ask for / what they should be. That's really not remotely close to what a typical k girl agency in NYC / dc / philly / boston would offer. It's likely on par with LF, when LF at their low time. But yeah with an up charge and the formal screening process of a "kgirl agency".
    What part of NOVA is BEG located? Alexandria, Tysons, Fairfax? The website is rather basic.

  15. #14226
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Was their services as equally bad as their looks?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    What makes you think that the "senior population" wants to fuck over-the-hill old Chinese hookers?! The older the guy, the younger the girl.
    I would bet that the service was ok and particularly I could see that the kingstowne acs aunties may want to please. But hell no I am not fucking women obviously a lot older than I am.

    But they did get at least okay Reviews here. No offense but that has to be from a very different point of view.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape