Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 24829
-
10-20-21 12:14 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 290Charli
Finally a quality option on the south side. Saw her this morning for the first time and everything people have said here about her is true.
https://tryst.link/escort/charli22
-
10-20-21 08:34 #17193Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone met her?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/001181686382
Hey guys just was curious if anyone had any interaction with Starr. Thinking about hitting her up because I've always wanted a NURU. Thanks for any input.
-
10-20-21 07:39 #17192Regular Member

Posts: 7Tabby
Does anyone know how to contact tabby? I was really hoping that I could see her one more time and would love to have her digits.
-
10-19-21 13:13 #17191Senior Member

Posts: 243She's real
I have seen her before back in the day.
Originally Posted by Phoenixxx2123
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 02:29 #17190Regular Member

Posts: 17Anyone??
I've been wanting to pull the trigger on this one for awhile now. She responds pretty regularly but there's a few red flags for me. One, she's only on one site. When I do the phone number search on google, alligator is the only ad I see. Most of the escorts post one ad on multiple sites. Two, she doesn't ask the regular screening questions (time requested, police, pic verification, and have we met before). She will just give you the address to a super 8 on the south side. I really hope she's real and you guys can confirm. If not, I'm going to follow the red flags and stay away.
Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68753334
-
10-18-21 22:25 #17189Senior Member

Posts: 198Out of town recommendation
Agree with BigRed, to avoid any bs or getting ghosted I would definitely recommend getting in with DI. Their girls are safe, reliable, good looking and provide amazing service. Check out the thread devoted to reviewing their girls and bounce any questions off of us. Glad to help friend, enjoy your experience in Indy and good luck.
Originally Posted by SecondToLast
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 18:26 #17188Senior Member

Posts: 2148She was fun
And gave a porn star blow. I would have seen her more but her QV BJ rate got to be too high for me. She started getting popular on backpage and got her 100/ qv / BJ rate often enough where she wouldn't see me for 50 anymore. Don't blame her for getting more $ from others. She finally stopped calling me when she realized 50 was my max.
Originally Posted by Videoxxman
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 17:47 #17187Senior Member

Posts: 140Carly
I have pics of her tits too from many years ago. SHe had a bday a few weeks ago. She had moved north of Indy but now is on the south side. She was fun.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 11:54 #17186Senior Member

Posts: 76Fancy Rae Baker
I have seen several post concerning her, but NO actual reviews. Anybody have real review type information on Fancy Rae? PM if you need.
https://fancyraebaker.com/
Thanks.
Thought.
-
10-18-21 05:11 #17185Senior Member

Posts: 1095More info?
Can you provide more info into what you're looking for? Personally, I'd reach out to Discrete Info, get verified and see one of their girls. Will run you $260-300/ hour for the most part.
Originally Posted by SecondToLast
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 04:00 #17184Senior Member

Posts: 141Yes, it was a set up.
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 00:00 #17183Senior Member

Posts: 2148Nope
Not the same gal.
Originally Posted by EmbarqGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 21:48 #17182Senior Member

Posts: 198I saw her some time ago, she said that taking a shower. Once inside and got down to business it was obvious she didn't take a shower and got turned off and left, I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by EmbarqGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 21:01 #17181Regular Member

Posts: 9Carly
She is back. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/67615854.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 17:34 #17180Senior Member

Posts: 70Out of town recommendation
Hi neighbors, coming into town in a few weeks. Looking for recommendations on the north side of town. I've read the Indy board here on USASG, but I'm not real familiar with the geography. Happy to return the favor if you are ever in north east Ohio.











Reply With Quote






