Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 8278
-
10-17-21 21:14 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 160Rio
Went to Pandora's just now and the Rio there was an older girl with bolt on's that looks like a body builder? Is there another hotter Rio or is that the one everyone posts about?
Looks like she'd rip my dick off LOL.
-
10-17-21 17:52 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 541Instead of links, post pics.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 16:29 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 1544She's on the sugar baby site.
Originally Posted by AreYouDone
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 14:33 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 160Angel
Agree she is banging. Saw her on Tuesday and was tempted to get some dances. She said she's new and didn't really give me the vibe extras were available so passed. I will say she seems like a very sweet person and her stage was actually decent, hope she does well. When I inevitably go back I'll probably get some dances from her.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/p/CU9g9tQL...dium=copy_link
-
10-17-21 13:47 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 379Angel at Pandora's
New girl Angel at Pandora's is so hawt, she has THE most amazing breasts I've seen, big but perky and so soft. Unfortunately no mileage in the back, wanted extra 40 to suck on her tits, I almost caved, they're that juicy, but big head took over and left after one dance.
Anyway, maybe in a few weeks she turns the corner.
-
10-17-21 12:31 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 444Regular posts
You can get the best views of her if you scroll down beyond the Halloween pics. There are three from October 7th and 8th of Visa.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 21:57 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 1305Visa
Was she one of the actual posts on the gram? Or just on the story that disappears?
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 17:54 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 39Any info on sasha I think her name is?
https://instagram.com/sashaa_striker...dium=copy_link
Super cute and thinking of going to see if she's worth the drive, anyone got info.
-
10-15-21 22:41 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 155Visa
Don't remember the price, but FS was ridiculously low (like $100? Cheaper than some girls were doing dances for). She had some story about a bad night, blah, blah, whatever, figured I'd gamble on it and hit the jackpot (well, but her teeth). But this was months ago, and I think she was really new and just didn't know what other girls were really doing and what they were charging for it.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 18:25 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 97The real slim shady, please shut up, please shut up
So many people that should just shut their giant pie holes. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 17:52 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 379Visa
She's ok, her teeth are fucked up but has a banging body. She'll do FS but don't know her rates. I've done get regular dances with FIV and HJ which is enough for me.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
Just don't let her start with her anti vaxx conspiracy theories crap before the dances, all I was thinking is shut up and grab my dick LOL.
-
10-15-21 17:34 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 97Visa, it's everywhere you want to be including down your pants
Visa looks pretty cute on Pandora's gram. I wonder what the dealio is for that.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 14:54 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 444Visa
Walking out the restroom of Pandoras, the men's room light shone right into the VIP section. Visa was there leaning over a customers lap, bobbing up and down. When she noticed the lights, she quickly turned and looked at me. And then gave a smile. A few songs later the customer was leaving the VIP section. Visa came over and sat next to me. Not really my type so I turn down her offer.
-
10-15-21 14:35 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 1109Major GPS and not that hot.
Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme
[View Original Post]
Stick with the seasoned vets like Monse, Anya, Faith, Mercedes,.
-
10-15-21 14:25 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 1019Only for regulars.
Originally Posted by GituMumu
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




