Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 61400
-
10-17-21 12:33 #46370Senior Member

Posts: 694She used to live on 2nd with her boyfriend but now live on Hanover.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 11:56 #46369Senior Member

Posts: 121Damn this man knows his stuff. I caught going to or chlym from. One of these broads and I don't even BBFS full service. I recently done caught molluscum and unfortunately there is no real treatment for that. I'm going to start taking Lysol wipes to wipe my buddy off no matter what now. Stay safe y'all.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 11:33 #46368Senior Member

Posts: 235I think he is been sarcastic. You should never DATY any SW, period. Even GFE is breaking the rules.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Be safe,
B.
-
10-17-21 11:27 #46367Senior Member

Posts: 90Yes!
And you can suck out all the smelly infected brown stuff before it gets on your weiner.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 10:37 #46366Senior Member

Posts: 1626I would avoid DATY with majority of SWs with exception of few good ones.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 09:34 #46365Senior Member

Posts: 1322Daty
From what I'm hearing; looks like DATY is recommended prior to raw dogging these fillies. What say why'all?
-
10-17-21 01:36 #46364Senior Member

Posts: 792Really
I consider myself damned lucky I don't have genital herpes / warts and stuff, not even the crabs. I did get the clap back in the 70's though. Maybe a herpes flare up is the cause when these girls don't want to use their pussy, that is what is in that photo. I'd ran from that shit.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 01:34 #46363Senior Member

Posts: 235Grace at Wilkins
Reviewed before. Picked up Grace around 1 am around Payson and Ashton. She actually lives around there with her bf.
Grace is from Eastern Shore originally, hopped around and now in Baltimore City. 5'3, skinny, dark blond hair at shoulder. She has signs of using and bandage on her leg. A+ BBBJCIM. Wet, deep, tight, twisted, long suctions. Took a plunge at the V, nice and gets wet. Also I love to bend the legs up to her shoulders. Love that deep inside feelings.
She has only been here for 5 months and will be leaving sometime soon. She does have a phone.
Be safe,
B.
-
10-17-21 01:32 #46362Senior Member

Posts: 2344Curious
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3218922
Is this the Summer I read about I'm see of you guys post about a streetwalker that strolled PigTown?
I haven't strolled down that way since Jodi retired.
-
10-17-21 01:20 #46361Senior Member

Posts: 235Thanks Moraxus. That's really important for everyone. Ever since I saw that picture:
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...2&d=1632068231
I wanted to mention that as well. I recognize that dress. 2 weeks ago, she was walking up Ramsey to the circle from S. Carey st. She was walking with 2 black guys, one in each side. She is about 5'3 shoulder length dark hair. It was around 12:30 am and I was driving toward them. She has a pretty face but look scared. Her eyes were wide open with a stoned face. I saw the dress in the picture because my headlights were straight on them. They crossed the street right in front of me and the dude keep on pulling her to the side of the street.
Anyway, one of my friend told me he got the bug recently. Took a pic (not going to share) and it's obviously herpes. He went to the doctor and warned me about it.
These spread fast and furious. I am sure most of the girls got this at least one time since I have never met a girl who refuses BB.
I would suggest mongers take a look at what you sticking in to or even inspect around the lips before any actions. It is definitely circling around.
I remember there is a post about where you can get pill (antibiotics) and cream in this forum or escort forum somewhere.
Be safe.
B.
-
10-16-21 16:45 #46360Senior Member

Posts: 1322I've slowed my roll as I age. Problem with that is the gals get a double dose. Some can handle that. Most cannot Special K takes it like a champ. Gurgles then down the hatch. Throw her a bone for keeping my ride clean.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 13:04 #46359Senior Member

Posts: 129No marks
She has no marks cause she shoot by her neck area that's why her vocal cords are shot.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 09:33 #46358Senior Member

Posts: 129Gagging?
That's weird cause she swallowed mine just fine, like Slurpee from 7-11.
Originally Posted by MilkMan63
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 08:18 #46357Senior Member

Posts: 271Excellent
Excellent post sir. Thanks for that.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 07:45 #46356Senior Member

Posts: 631Treasure
She was out last night walking in Brookland Park.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





